Mah2c' Radiant Garden of Platinums

TwilightSpira

Glad to see you enjoyed Zombi. Same here mate, I'm actually having a lot of fun and should be done today or tomorrow.  A question though, you had any Jumpscares through the game ? Haha.  I found the Nursery to be quite creepy, but nothing too bad.

Congratulations  :wave:

Thanks my friend :D yep it indeed had some moments, the invisible ghost inside the infirmary was indeed the scariest. Congratulations on the platinum

• Like 1

PLATINUM 107 - TEARAWAY UNFOLDED

1Lf863b8.png

Date of Achievement : May 16th , 2016

Enjoyment : 8,5  Difficult : 4,0

Hardest Trophy : Completist 

Welcome to the papery World of Tearaway, where all your imagination and ideas come to life in one of the most unique and fresh experiences in recent memory in platforming game. Tearaway Unfolded is a re-imagination of the original game for the Vita, it basically makes this latest effort from Media Molecule a new game, with new areas, new collectibles and new areas.

We play as Iota or Atoi, a Messenger tasked with delivering a letter to a portal in the sky called 'the You', which has mysteriously been opened and while doing so, unleashing a swarm of small papery enemies called scraps. Go forth little one and embrace the path of uncertainty and deliver the message.

1605162059190118.jpg

Tearaway Unfolded is really a beautiful and unique game, where creativity plays a major whole and possibilities are endless making this latest effort from Media Molecule a highlight on their portfolio.

Recommend to all the LittleBigPlanet fans and those that are willing to experience a unique and creative new platformer.

Congratulations with your new plat Mae  ^_^ How is uncharted 4 its look so awesome !!!

• Like 1

Congratulations with your new plat Mae  ^_^ How is uncharted 4 its look so awesome !!!

Hey cassi :D thank you, it's so awesome, the best uncharted game. I'm really happy to know this masterful franchise ended with such a high quality game, incredible.

I'll probably platinum tonight, so stay tuned for a new post :P

• Like 1

PLATINUM 108 - UNCHARTED 4 : THIEF'S END 

1L61febd.png

Date of Achievement : May 26 , 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 5,0

Hardest Trophy : Charted : Crushing / Speedrun

Here it is, the moment we all waiting for, the latest masterpiece created by one of the best studios in recent memory. Say welcome back and a be seeing you to one of the most relatable, funny and unique heroes in gaming.

1605261849350121.jpg

Uncharted 4 starts with a blast, a heart racing cat and mouse chase by sea, where Nathan and the soon to be introduced to series, Sam, Nathan's bigger brother. The game perfectly paces the game between the past and future to really show us the true story behind the series. So embark on this latest and probably final chapter in the Uncharted series and give Nathan and Naughty Dog the perfect ... Yeah for this incredible game.

Like previous titles in the series, we take control of Nathan Drake in pursue of something greater, this time around, we must travel deeper into history and embark on a journey to find the lost and long forgotten treasure of Pirate Avery's and his crew. One of the best things in the game is the variety of places we get to see and the amount of detail in every single location, just look at how beautiful this looks.

1605261857520104.jpg

While looking for Avery's treasure, we are also introduced to Sam, Nathan's bigger brother. The game perfectly tells the backstory behind him and what made our hero be who he is today, making this also one of the highlights in the game. Apart from Sam, Elena and badass Sully are also back, so pack your camera and get ready for the smell of cigar as you go.

The platinum can be really easy or give a great challenge, the choice is yours. I gave this a 5 because I played the game for the first time on crushing without any cheats, so at some points, the game was challenging but perfectly executed, just how awesome is this?

So with that being said, the choice is yours. Play the game for the first time and enjoy this incredible story while being a badass or be a "casual" and go straight to the ending with modifiers.  

Lastly if all of this wasn't enough, Naughty Dog got everything that made The Last of us my game of last gen and mixed into the incredible Uncharted franshise. We can see the essence of the game here and is so so good. Oh that isn't the end, be prepared for the best easter egg in recent memory. Thank you Naughty Dog and be seeing you Nathan Drake.

Let's be Nostalgic together too

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I've been stunned with the artwork of your list :blink::D

I think the swords as symbols between the spoiler boxes are from kingdom hearts?

Amazing list of games... in my list are more easy games like some Telltale Adventures, so this is impressive  :) 

and so many pictures <3 (this reminds me that the Vita can take pictures right? :facepalm::D )

I haven't read all but mostly games i think about completing too like Salt & Sanctuary or Catherine...

Always good to get some new ideas for the next plat :D :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88

PLATINUM 109 - DARK SOULS 

1L99e963.png

Date of Achievement : June 12 , 2016
Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 7,0

Hardest Trophy : Knight's Honor

Now here we are, as the world is shrouded by a grey fog and ruled by everlasting Dragons, Gwyn finds the Lords soul and alongside his allies, he uses the power to destroy the dragons, thus the beginning of the Age of Fire. But all flames will eventually fade, so with it the undead will soon rise, some of then however will be branded with the Dark Sign, with it they shall see the everlasting power to be resurrected but with the curse of lose his humanity and eventually become hollow and losing all his sanity. Thus the beginning of our journey and a soon to be one of my favorite franchises ever will be born.

Dark Souls as we all know by now, let us take part as one of those branded undead, here we must travel and fulfill the prophecy, where one cursed undead will escape the undead asylum, find the bells of awakening and reach the ancient city of Anor Londo. Where it will soon become the ultimate final attempt to fulfill the Prophecy. Find those Primordial allies and return their souls to the sacred lordvessel, this will lead to the everlasting resting place of the first Lord that attempted to link the flame, Gwyn himself.

tumblr_n2a8qq_Qn7z1sjn51ko1_500.gif

So are you willing to be this cursed undead of the long lost prophecy? Are you willing to accept thy fate and become the next one in line to finally succeed and link the flame? or are you willing to sacrifice everything, be a lord of the dark and let the world be shrouded in darkness? The choice and fate of your ever changing way of playing games is here, embark on this wonderfully crafted masterpiece to discover, as for me I'll be waiting, I shall soon challenge you as the one that linked thy flame and here stands with the last piece of Soul left to fully platinum the whole legacy.

• Like 2

PLATINUM 109 - DARK SOULS 

1L99e963.png

Date of Achievement : June 12 , 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsH Difficult : 7,0

Congrats bud :yay:. How were the DLC bosses? I found them harder than the main game's bosses.

I prefer the Dark Lord ending over the Link the Flame ending, that one was really badass B).

• Like 1

Congrats bud :yay:. How were the DLC bosses? I found them harder than the main game's bosses.

I prefer the Dark Lord ending over the Link the Flame ending, that one was really badass B).

Thanks bud :D I loved the DLC, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have bought actually. Before the end of my first playthrough and fighting Gwyn, I bought the dlc and entered the dlc. The bosses are awesome, just like i thought it would. Is actually a pattern, that's why I asked if you had the dlc for dark souls 2 and why the platinum on the ps 4 is harder then the ps 3 one since we need the dlc spells and to get some we need to defeat some bosses on the dlc. Loved Artorias and Manus, awesome fights. :D

Can't wait for you to play dark souls 3, the endings there is similar but it also has a new one that if is indeed the last game as we know grants us all the possibilities inside the dark souls lore.

Congrats Mah2c on ur latest additions!! :yay:

Haven't visited ur checklist in a while. Shame on me! :facepalm:

Glad to see you here bud, well you're forgiven, you just acquired the stamp for " je hebt een trofee gewonnen " to the maximus. It's another level of dedication and skills so we're cool. Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 1

This isn't my new platinum but i just got the game back to 100% and will probably be the last expansion, but i really wanted to give a heads up again on this game. Witcher 3 is indeed a step forward when it comes to open world RPGs, not to mention how a add on ( expansion) should be made and at the right price. After 35 hours of  a amazing campaign and side quests, Blood and Wine is finally gone and with it, my 100% again. I really hope every single one that liked the main game plays this expansion, the graphics are more beautiful than ever, not to mention the story and new gameplay features, so amazing

PS_Messages_20160617_190012.jpg

This will probably be the last Witcher game with Geralt, or at least as they say. Thank you RED for delivering a outstanding piece of work  :D

Lastly it wouldn't be Geralt final adventure without some fun, so enjoy  :D

• 3 weeks later...

PLATINUM 110 - DARK CLOUD 2

1La740a6.png

Date of achievement: July, 7 2016

Enjoyment : Kingdom_Hearts_tattoo_design_by_XxSoRAsHDifficult : 6,0
Hardest Trophy : Medalhead

Instructions for maximum enjoyment, Power on, controller  :cross: into the first blue box labeled store, search D A R K C L O U D 2 ( C H R O N I C L E ) for my fellow europeans, click buy and take everything you want in a game which is easily one of the best games from the LEGENDary playstation 2

Welcome to Dark Cloud ( Chronicle), this masterpiece created by the studio level 5, tells the story of a young boy named Maximilian in hopes to achieve something great, and Monica, a clever red haired princess in pursue of revenge and bringing order to the chaos that surrounds her. 

PS_Messages_20160707_112402.jpg

The game is a action RPG as it's core, with lots of dungeons, enemies and items to collect. It also has golf, fishing, monster evolution, creations and best of all a full fledged town built inside the game, what more could we ask for ?

Apart from all of those extra things to do, the game perfectly tells the story that breaches and entwines two lifetimes full of secrets and excitement. So embark on this incredible adventure into Max's and Monica's world, help then rebuild the past, present and future and while doing so receive your share that will stay with you forever. 

Edited by Mah2c
  • Like 2

Congratulations on another Marc!  Dark Cloud 2 looks like a game I wouldn't have the patience for, cloud bubbles are just not my thing.

Do you do requests?  I'd like to see you get the plat for the BIT.TRIP (PS4/Vita) and then please tell me what you thought of it.  My thumb muscles hurt.

Keep on making those trophies pop!

• 3 weeks later...