[NA] Black Friday Flash Sale

Sakraali

15255918294_03646675cc_z.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! To kick off the holiday celebrations, we’re pleased to announce our Black Friday Flash sale, which starts right now and runs until December 1st at 3pm Pacific. We’ve added some of the biggest titles of the fall for PS4, including Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Digital Pro Edition (PS4/PS3) Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (PS4/PS3), Destiny Digital Guardian Edition (PS4/PS3) and many more – up to 65% off.

aew9GoX.png

• Like 3

Tell me about it. Mostly just stuff that can't even be really said to be a sale, and the rest is just meh. But decided to post this anyways, maybe someone finds something to pick up.

It's til December 3rd so who knows, maybe they'll update it will more/better games and prices 

Edited by KratosTheMighty

not a bad deal, even though its cheaper at stores and you get a hard copy. but ps store will save the time and theres no tax on digital copies. so you save only about 2-3$. I got my stuff at Target; Mordor, and Evil Within were both 25$+tax and Diablo3 was 35$+tax. I guess D3 u save the tax at PS Store....

Question: There were doing a co-op games flash sale, is that still available? Because there were some games I wanted to get from that sale.

Yes it is. Until 1st of December. LINK

Stop complaining like spoiled children. At least you have an annual Black Friday sale. There's no sale like that in EU.

You might want to check this out then: LINK

• Like 1

not a bad deal, even though its cheaper at stores and you get a hard copy. but ps store will save the time and theres no tax on digital copies. so you save only about 2-3$. I got my stuff at Target; Mordor, and Evil Within were both 25$+tax and Diablo3 was 35$+tax. I guess D3 u save the tax at PS Store....

You may not save time b/c it takes time for games to D/L from the PSN store, and in that time you could have bought the disk copy already. Also I personally prefer physical, since you can A) Sell/Trade B) Lend to friends C) Return within 7,14, or 30 days. 

You may not save time b/c it takes time for games to D/L from the PSN store, and in that time you could have bought the disk copy already. Also I personally prefer physical, since you can A) Sell/Trade B) Lend to friends C) Return within 7,14, or 30 days. 

Well, each to their own - some of us just prefer digital-only collection since a) can't bother selling/trading games, b ) no friends and c) see a). Personally also if I wanted to get the disc version that would require ordering online anyhow, and unless the game is like 1TB in size I'm pretty sure I'd be able to download it faster than what the delivery takes.

Edited by Sakraali

welll... this is black friday sales, so good luck on saving time waiting in line to get into stores and then waiting in line again to checkout of stores... but i totally agree hard copies are better sometimes. I try to get hard copies whenever i can; because im one of those dudes that just love having a bookcases of games. And yes getting the choice to resell a game is nice over digital. Where do you live? Game returns have been removed from policies for over 10-15years here. We can only exchange for the same game. or is there some secret excuse you gotta give to the store?