Is this still active online?

SIDEWINDER_21X

• 3 weeks later...

Well, by checking on the KZ2 website, we can see that since sunday 6pm EST (I think leaderboard reset at this time if I remember correctly) 11 536 people played online and 992 in the last 24 hours. So Top 1% would be Top 115, which is 5338 points at the moment. It's not very hard if you play a lot of Bodycount games without even no-lifing it.

Getting all the ribbons is the hardest/longest part of the online trophies.

• Like 1

I think I might have to jump in as well. I fired the game up and never played it... I'd like to turn the 0% to a plat if possible!

We should play together then! I can rebuy it.....I just quit on it. I got all the SP trophies (Elite was a piece of cake :D ) but, I just didn't have a solid week to put into being the top 1 percent. I may be able to manage now :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would having the dlc make finding online games easier? There doesn't seem to be very many, regardless of the time of day.

Most of the matches are 32 people, that's why there seems to be so few. It also doesn't list the matches in progress that are full when you search. There are typically 75-100 matches in progress throughout the day.

Would having the dlc make finding online games easier? There doesn't seem to be very many, regardless of the time of day.

Most of the matches are 32 people, that's why there seems to be so few. It also doesn't list the matches in progress that are full when you search. There are typically 75-100 matches in progress throughout the day.

There is also an option to join/list "same rank" games... make sure you set that option to NO and you'll see several rooms (4-10 typically) at any given time that i've seen). If you are low ranked beware as you will spend a ton of time respawning, haha.

I'm playing every night around 10pm EST (UTC -5) if you want to hook up :) I'm trying for Valor Grand Cross this week and need to maintain the top 1% on the leaderboard.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Please say it's still active online... I just picked this up today, planning to start it tomorrow!

it may work with you 

i searched for my problem it says that someone in my friend' list got banned and i have to delete him and re add him to be able to play

WHAT A STUPID ERROR 

it may work with you 

i searched for my problem it says that someone in my friend' list got banned and i have to delete him and re add him to be able to play

WHAT A STUPID ERROR 

Were they banned for boosting KZ2? I didn't think it was being moderated anymore, as there are people on the other forum you and I are on, that say they have blatently boosted KZ2 quite recently without being warned or banned.