After Burner Climax to be delisted on the 24th of December

Shadowrider50

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be getting After Burner Climax?

Is this for all platforms where is available?

Presumably yes, as usually when it has a reason to go down on one platform, then the same would apply to other platforms, and here it is speculated that it could be due to licensing.

Historically, SEGA games like OutRun Online Arcade and SEGA Rally Online Arcade have been delisted.

The mentioned date of 24th December is also the time of the week when the stores are usually updated.

If this is in my "Purchase" (should be called 'temporary permission') History, will I still be able to download it after December 24th?

Yeah, usually delisted games are still redownloadable on PSN. I know that SEGA Rally Online Arcade was still redownloadable on PSN after it went down, but on XBLA people reported that they were actually unable to redownload it!

Already have this game :) fun  game and easy 100%. its defintely worth playing. 100% takes a few hours

I agree!

Presumably yes, as usually when it has a reason to go down on one platform, then the same would apply to other platforms, and here it is speculated that it could be due to licensing.

Historically, SEGA games like OutRun Online Arcade and SEGA Rally Online Arcade have been delisted.

The mentioned date of 24th December is also the time of the week when the stores are usually updated.

Yeah, usually delisted games are still redownloadable on PSN. I know that SEGA Rally Online Arcade was still redownloadable on PSN after it went down, but on XBLA people reported that they were actually unable to redownload it!

I agree!

yeah wouldnt mind to play it again on this account :) 

• 2 weeks later...

For people in the UK, Game.co.uk is currently selling the download codes for this game at half the price of the PSN store. So £3.25.

I missed the sale a few weeks ago so that was quite nice to find.

Yep. Did this yesterday. Took 10 min to create a fake UK account and redeemed the code. Was playing in no time. This is most likely the only way to buy the game now.