So now you can use seeds and unlock trophies...

TheYuriG

dont delete new save and make a new one just for that trophy

second this. you are not screwed, you can still get PG and RPG on that savefile (BE SURE TO BACKUP BEFORE THE LAST ITEM PICKUP AS THOSE 2 ARE GLITCHED AS FUCK). go back for your glitched trophies later with the ludo-azazel seed

Hey, guys: a few more questions, if you don't mind.

Aren't PG and RPG pretty much the same thing? In other words, when I unlock my last item, I should unlock both?

Also, I seem to be having some tad difficulties unlocking the Lost. I'm wondering if you can use the seed exploit to unlock it? (Like, enter seed, back out to save select screen, choose Azazel, die in the correct manner and still unlock the Lost).

Any help would be appreciated; sorry for the frequent questions.

Hey, guys: a few more questions, if you don't mind.

Aren't PG and RPG pretty much the same thing? In other words, when I unlock my last item, I should unlock both?

Also, I seem to be having some tad difficulties unlocking the Lost. I'm wondering if you can use the seed exploit to unlock it? (Like, enter seed, back out to save select screen, choose Azazel, die in the correct manner and still unlock the Lost).

Any help would be appreciated; sorry for the frequent questions.

They are actually almost the same thing, difference is that the former does not require anything Lost-related and the latter requires all those items and unlocks. If you have everything Lost-related done by the time you are picking up the last item, both secrets and trophies should pop at the same time.

Yes, you can use the seed exploit to unlock it, you just can't use a normal seed for it like you can do for the previous 3 deaths. Feel free to seed-exploit your Azazel run when trying to unlock the lost, zb420 did it on ps3t.org and unlocked it alright.

Don't bother about asking too much, it's a very long game and doubts is something very common. You can ask as much as you want, as long as you don't create new threads over each question you want to make lol.  :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So since we can use seeds for unlocks I finally got everything done. (Had about 120 some secrets and completed all challenges before knowing about it). But I'm about 10 items away from platinum god and one item I can not get is holy grail. Anyone happen to know a seed with it? Also might be helpful to make a thread for seeds for all the harder to find items. I would do it, but I'm on my phone and don't post here much. But I'll try and conot route of someone does make one.

So since we can use seeds for unlocks I finally got everything done. (Had about 120 some secrets and completed all challenges before knowing about it). But I'm about 10 items away from platinum god and one item I can not get is holy grail. Anyone happen to know a seed with it? Also might be helpful to make a thread for seeds for all the harder to find items. I would do it, but I'm on my phone and don't post here much. But I'll try and conot route of someone does make one.

From this site http://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Holy_Grail , the holy grail is from the angel room pool, so there is no seed for this item. Angel room items are different after each run, even with the same seed. 

Hi all! :wave: Forum noob here, so my reply might be messed up. Have some possible help though, so I'm diving in.

But I'm about 10 items away from platinum god and one item I can not get is holy grail. Anyone happen to know a seed with it?

From this site http://bindingofisaacrebirth.gamepedia.com/Holy_Grail , the holy grail is from the angel room pool, so there is no seed for this item. Angel room items are different after each run, even with the same seed.

To add to your comment for other readers who may not know, if you play as Isaac starting with the D6 and then find Sharp Plug as an item or in a shop, you can reroll Angel Room items multiple times. To allow for max rerolls, be as healthy as possible when reaching your your first Angel Room, and ideally carry extra health in with you (e.g. 2 of Hearts card to double your red hearts after they're halfway used up recharging the D6, or Balls of Steel for one last recharge). This is how I found my last few Angel Room items. As recommended by the pros here, I bombed the Angel statue and then rerolled both the key piece and the original room item until I found what I was missing.

A seed that has Sharp Plug in the Catacombs I shop is V44W 09BA (found via Northernlion's episode 144). You'll have enough money if you explore the earlier floors thoroughly. This seed can be amazing regardless of helping with Angel items. Krampus with Lump of Coal in Basement II, become Guppy on Catacombs I (if you enter Cellar I and Catacombs I curse rooms), and never thought I'd say this, Tiny Planet in Caves II. Even without Guppy's fly army, your tears will be nearly impenetrable swirling devastation to all who try to do you harm. With other damage output upgrades received from bosses and items found or rerolled, you'll easily destroy every room and all bosses from Caves II forward, including Blue Baby, Lamb, and even Mega Satan.

Even though it happened, I wanted to know if it's still possible to get the Real Platinum God trophy (get all items/ending), or if it's necessary to start a new save again. The trophy itself glitched, but the item Quarter appears in my Collection page. Did anyone had the same problem as mine? Or even a solution to it if possible? It would be really annoying if I couldn't unlock it even though I got every item out there. <_<

I see you got your Platinum trophy so it appears everything worked out. For others with a similar question, Platinum God and Real Platinum God trophies popped for me, even though my Lost Poster trophy didn't when I beat Dark Room with Isaac. Lost Poster was visible in my secrets list just as Quarter was in Ryoudji's items collection. Secrets and items are different, but I'm hopeful the PG/RPG trophies will be okay for people with items/secrets found or unlocked but missing 'earlier' trophies.

Edited by frEr0ck

Well i can get platinum right this second. All I need is godhead and it's sitting right in front of me. But I'm going to wait until I get 4,998 trophis so the Isaac plat can be number 5,000.

I can't, because I'm in the UK, but I could within about half an hour of the patch hitting if I wanted to. But I'm not going to, because I plan to sync up my 4000th trophy and my 50th plat, and neither of those are Isaac.

Another great seed, particularly for Hard runs, is FEAR M1NT. It applies a permanent fear effect to all enemies, but the levels are still randomised. IMO its a better seed than CONF ETT1.

Watch out for spiders, who might still skitter towards you suddenly. You might also need to watch out for some bosses, depending on which ones you get. I have found that the horsemen don't seem to attack you, or will deploy their attacks randomly. However, guys like Krampus will attack as normal, while keeping their distance from you.

• Like 1

Another great seed, particularly for Hard runs, is FEAR M1NT. It applies a permanent fear effect to all enemies, but the levels are still randomised. IMO its a better seed than CONF ETT1.

Watch out for spiders, who might still skitter towards you suddenly. You might also need to watch out for some bosses, depending on which ones you get. I have found that the horsemen don't seem to attack you, or will deploy their attacks randomly. However, guys like Krampus will attack as normal, while keeping their distance from you.

Added.

• 1 month later...

I followed your method Yuri, and it has that "trophy/no smoking circle"  aka trophies aren't obtainable sign up in the top left hand corner of the screen.  Should I just continue playing on?  It was my first time trying it, and I did your first seed you listed on your main post.  

Maybe I did something wrong.  Thanks for any input.  Guess i'll play on with no seeds for now.  

Edited by SilkyJay86

Mostly bosses (and greed), but it is not a pattern, it's a random thing. But when they (not often) attack, their attacks are aimed toward you, so you are forced to dodge them.

About the trophy guide thingie, I think it would be really easy.

Step 1, unlock azazel doing 3 devil deals, even if the last kills you.

Step 2, play as azazel using the Ludovico Technique seed (WK41 KPZX) until you beat mom, mom's heart (11x), cathedral (5x) and sheol (5x) so you unlock the whole gameplay.

Step 3.1, use the Quarter seed to grind out donation on the shop machine so you can have an 'unlimited' supply of coins on future playthroughs.

Step 3.2 start hard mode (which now drops as much bombs and keys as normal does) and beat It Lives! with every character.

Step 4, beat both The Chest and The Dark Room with every character on normal.

Step 5, beat everything on Hard as The Lost exploiting the Cloud Sync exploit (The lost doesn't insta-die if you leave the game anymore).

Step 6, clean up. Check which items and secrets you are missing and use the necessary seeds to achieve them.

Step 7, profit: platinum.

Hi!

What about the challenges and the boss rush?  Do they need to be done on every character as well?

Edited by BitMeIntoParts

I followed your method Yuri, and it has that "trophy/no smoking circle"  aka trophies aren't obtainable sign up in the top left hand corner of the screen.  Should I just continue playing on?  It was my first time trying it, and I did your first seed you listed on your main post.  

Maybe I did something wrong.  Thanks for any input.  Guess i'll play on with no seeds for now.  

If you are currently on challenges with seeds, it is supposed to happens and you will unlock the unlockable without problem when you finish it. If that is just a normal run, you forgot to press O until the save selection screen appeared before starting the run.

Hi!

What about the challenges and the boss rush?  Do they need to be done on every character as well?

Challenges are set in stone with a single character for each, you just need to complete each challenge once with the preset character and you are golden. The boss rush needs to be completed with every character tho and you can do all them on normal, except for the Lost which is required to be beaten on hard.

got the seed to work yuri, but one last question what does a stunned enemy do differently?  I see the yellow bubbles, but it sure looked like those spiders were just as tripped out as normal!  and coming at me, ect   : P  thanks though, great trick.  this game is tough as is for me.   good looking out for us

got the seed to work yuri, but one last question what does a stunned enemy do differently?  I see the yellow bubbles, but it sure looked like those spiders were just as tripped out as normal!  and coming at me, ect   : P  thanks though, great trick.  this game is tough as is for me.   good looking out for us

It makes enemies moves retardedly move from side to side without actually targetting you. This excludes bosses, because when they attack, their attacks will have you as target, so beware.

It makes enemies moves retardedly move from side to side without actually targetting you. This excludes bosses, because when they attack, their attacks will have you as target, so beware.

Thanks man.  You were right too before, I had forgotten to press circle at a certain point.   Doubt I'll plat this game, but this will come in handy when messing around with new and weird seeds.  

Can you use seeds in 1.05? Or can I use the old patch and do some last stuff then update and take PG, RPG and No DMG trophy (Dead Boy I think?)

You can't use the seed exploit in 1.05 anymore. If you have one of the previous patches (or the game completely blank at 1.00) you can use seeds normally. Don't bother with Dead Boy, as you can easily get that using the Cloud Save exploit with the game updated with any character, just being careful and updating your save to the cloud everytime you complete a room without damage and restoring your save data if you get damaged. Use Eden for the Godhead. Backup before starting, if you run out of tokens and don't get Godhead, restore your save game and retry until one of your eden runs start with it.

Should I go for every item/ secret except one in 1.02 and do the last one in 1.05 to unlock the last trophies? Or what do you think I should do, any tips? Also how the heck am I supposed to find specific items in 1.05 when I cant use Seed Exploit and seeds from BindingofSeeds? :P

super close too plat so just asking, thank you in advance :)

Should I go for every item/ secret except one in 1.02 and do the last one in 1.05 to unlock the last trophies? Or what do you think I should do, any tips? Also how the heck am I supposed to find specific items in 1.05 when I cant use Seed Exploit and seeds from BindingofSeeds? :P

super close too plat so just asking, thank you in advance :)

Stick to the patch you have and exploit the shit out of it, then update to 1.05 to unlock the remaining stuff + the platinum. It isn't worth your time to keep randomly running levels to find Black Lotus, Skeleton Key and others the legit way. Luck-based drops can go to hell twice.

Stick to the patch you have and exploit the shit out of it, then update to 1.05 to unlock the remaining stuff + the platinum. It isn't worth your time to keep randomly running levels to find Black Lotus, Skeleton Key and others the legit way. Luck-based drops can go to hell twice.

5 trophies left, going to do every challenge then unlock every item/secret and update afterwards! Thank you!

Does this exploit still work? I'm on PS4 and when I check version of The Binding of Isaac it says it's version 1.02... but I can't seem to get the exploit to work... anything I'm missing? x.X; Don't I just have to insert seed... go back to load menu and select a new run again .. and it should work? Thanks

Does this exploit still work? I'm on PS4 and when I check version of The Binding of Isaac it says it's version 1.02... but I can't seem to get the exploit to work... anything I'm missing? x.X; Don't I just have to insert seed... go back to load menu and select a new run again .. and it should work? Thanks

Press circle enough times until it shows your saves to choose from, then you select your save and start a new run. The seed will be in effect then.