poker bully trophy ?

MynyUser

To get this trophy really easy is to play the highest difficulty you can and always go all in, if you win leave the table then save and do it again, when you lose quit the game fully straight away to the menu and then re-try, this is the way i got it and the best way

• Like 1

This is the best way:

During the campaign (2nd Island) there is a quest to win back some money for a guy playing some poker sharks. It's a guaranteed win as its part of the story. For the quest you only need to win $500 (I think) but go all in and you will get what you need for the trophy. I've done it on PS3, 360 and PC- and that works every time. You don't need to know anything about poker.

• Like 3

To get this trophy really easy is to play the highest difficulty you can and always go all in, if you win leave the table then save and do it again, when you lose quit the game fully straight away to the menu and then re-try, this is the way i got it and the best way

Can confirm this method is also how I got the trophy, works really well

This is the best way:

During the campaign (2nd Island) there is a quest to win back some money for a guy playing some poker sharks. It's a guaranteed win as its part of the story. For the quest you only need to win $500 (I think) but go all in and you will get what you need for the trophy. I've done it on PS3, 360 and PC- and that works every time. You don't need to know anything about poker.

This. Great freaking game by the way. Some of the most fun I have had going for a Plat.

• Like 1

what do you need to know to get the  poker bully trophy?

do i nead to know anyting abut poker to get this trophy? can anyone please help me?

thanks anyway  :)

You need to know how to play Texas hold em poker. If you don't you could simply raise big and hope to win though its not really efficient.

If you don't know Poker then this trophy just got a whole lot harder. Maybe learning the basics could help? It's really easy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_hold_%27em

There is a lot of information about the game that may help you if you are trying to learn.

This. Great freaking game by the way. Some of the most fun I have had going for a Plat.

i don't know anything about poker :'(
what will i do? i'm not into gambling stuff? do i really need to learn how to play poker for one trophy ?

• 3 months later...