Dragon Ball Xenoverse Achievements Revealed

WuTangJase-

The highly anticipated month of February 2015 is quickly approaching, Dragon Ball fans! Bandai Namco Games and Dimps’ latest fighter based on the legendary series of Dragon Ball Z is making its way worldwide in just a few months. Surprisingly, or maybe not so surprisingly as we’ve seen things like this happen before is the unveiling of the Dragon Ball Xenoverse achievements list! The interesting information comes from website gamerinabox. In total there are 50 achievements that can be earned in the Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Steam versions of the game for a total of 1000 points. We’d venture to say the PS4 and PS3 version will have 50 trophies, if this information is true. In Saiyan Island’s opinion the list is most likely correct as the website seems legitimate, however, we have to still caution you to take the Dragon Ball Xenoverse achievements list with a small grain of salt as the game is not out yet. If anything different surfaces, we hope to keep you updated!

Source: Saiyan Island

Link: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2014/12/dragon-ball-xenoverse-achievements/

Edited by Marvel-J-375

This trophy list looks a lot easier than other Dragon Ball Z games I've played. I can't wait to add it to my collection of DBZ platinums.

Wow i'm surprised that so far you only need to do 7 online battles. Can't wait to see how many people will say this once the game is released.

I'm surprised too, especially after needing to do 100 battles in Battle of Z.

Easiest Dragon Ball Z game platinum in history. I'm more than certain this one is easy because of the planned sequels in the future. After all, this is the first installment of a new series and on a new Gen system. These things usually happen on newer gen systems, like almost all the time.

All past Dbz games have had difficult/challenging Platinums. I will somewhat-miss that challenge in this game. But seriously though, they could have made it a bit more challenging. Play (not even win) 7 Online battles? Like c'mon now. Disgraceful trophy list, difficultly wise, but I know the game will be good. I've enjoyed all past Dbz games to this point and I buy all the Dbz games, no matter what, so even if this turns out bad, I know I'll still like and enjoy it.

Edited by BlueDiamond93

Easiest Dragon Ball Z game platinum in history. I'm more than certain this one is easy because of the planned sequels in the future. After all, this is the first installment of a new series and on a new Gen system. These things usually happen on newer gen systems, like almost all the time.

All past Dbz games have had difficult/challenging Platinums. I will somewhat-miss that challenge in this game. But seriously though, they could have made it a bit more challenging. Play (not even win) 7 Online battles? Like c'mon now. Disgracful trophy list, but I know the game will be good. I've nejoyed all past Dbz games to this point and I buy all the Dbz games, so even if this turns out bad, I know I'll still like and enjoy it.

There's a separate trophy for winning 7 online battles. That doesn't make this trophy list that much harder though.