Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

Hmm....I actually don't....could you repost it?....I usually keep track of names of people and the page the request is on....however since stuff was wiped out....I'm not sure what your request was.....

It was for an Avy. I had two pictures that had Naruto as the image but I have no clue where they are :( So if you could just find a picture of Narutos face and make it into a sig I would be very grateful :)

• Like 1

yo cmg.! I got another request I'm in need of Ur expertise with. B) .

I need a PoPout Sig of this pic. dimensions that U think works best. I need the PoPout to start @ his paws. so his axe and upper body as the PoPout.

lion14.jpg

and I need this awesome character cut out of his background and Made into an avy if U please. with the text BDKSimba @ the bottom. I would say make the text black but if it doesn't look good I'm happy with anything that U think is better.

lion16.jpg

I know most times U gotta take on most of the work so ya know I'm a patient person. so just hit Me up if it is all within Ur capabilities and if anymore details are needed. thanks hommie.

• Like 1

I need a PoPout Sig of this pic. dimensions that U think works best. I need the PoPout to start @ his paws. so his axe and upper body as the PoPout.

lion14.jpg

and I need this awesome character cut out of his background and Made into an avy if U please. with the text BDKSimba @ the bottom. I would say make the text black but if it doesn't look good I'm happy with anything that U think is better.

lion16.jpg

I know most times U gotta take on most of the work so ya know I'm a patient person. so just hit Me up if it is all within Ur capabilities and if anymore details are needed. thanks hommie.

2 questions....for the sig....you want the entire person showing....?

And for the avy....only issue I really see is the size restriction of this site....there might not be much room for the text....

2 questions....for the sig....you want the entire person showing....?

And for the avy....only issue I really see is the size restriction of this site....there might not be much room for the text....

hey hommie, thx for the quick response.

for the Sig, yes I would like his whole body in it.

for the avy, may be a vertical BDKS on the left side will work better. or if possible U can shoot 1 with and 1 without @ Me to see which is better.

thx again.

• Like 1

Time I got myself a sig image here me thinks...

Artist: Whoever feels they can do it

Type: Signature

Name: N/A

Size: Standard

Theme: I'd like to keep the current image that i have below but with a mirror image of vines or something tribal, yet quite thin. Matching the current colours in the image. Simple and clean, leaving the background as white.

Border: no

Font: N/A

Much appreciated.

• Like 1

Artist: cmgravekeeper/wadefan1/Ramon3110 (No preference)

Name: No Name Please

Size: Im not good with sizes, but as big as this one. I would prefer more length.

5766939124_69cd6a8d0a.jpg

Theme: I need it to say "Tech Unions", if thats alright...

Border: No

Font: Handwriting Draft

For specifics, i would like it to be all white at the end, to blend in with the page. Just make it look, almost proffessional... if possible.

Thanks ^^

I will not be taking this request but I will ask someone else if they are up to it....we have pending members that need to be added here....if someone else is up for it they will do it....

I was going to make a request on PS3T, but seeing as that site is essentially fucked I'll do it here instead. :P

Artist: No preference

Text: Ghost in the shadows

Size: Nothing huge

Theme: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Border: Your Choice

Font: Something digital looking

Thanks. B)

Artist: cmgravekeeper

Name: Qurb

Size: 400px × 150px

Theme: Battlefield 3

Border: Yes

Font: What ever you think flows with the sig

Thanks. :)

It was for an Avy. I had two pictures that had Naruto as the image but I have no clue where they are :( So if you could just find a picture of Narutos face and make it into a sig I would be very grateful :)

lion14.jpg

lion16.jpg

Time I got myself a sig image here me thinks...

Artist: Whoever feels they can do it

Name: N/A

Size: Standard

Theme: I'd like to keep the current image that i have below but with a mirror image of vines or something tribal, yet quite thin. Matching the current colours in the image. Simple and clean, leaving the background as white.

Border: no

Font: N/A

Much appreciated.

For all these requests I haven't started.... :P ....but I'll try to start some stuff after tomorrow as I'm busy tomorrow....though chances are some of these requests will be picked off by other artists as I have to add a few people here.....hope that's fine with all of you.... :wave:

Here you go man....

Normal Size:

http://i.imgur.com/V5uuz.png

V5uuz.png

Small:

http://i.imgur.com/4Bbdc.png

4Bbdc.png

And as always credit is appreciated.... :D

I want a sig by R3. that's all you need to know ;)

fQ1gIh.jpg

Well RC this is my most recent sig take it or leave it.

I will not be taking this request but I will ask someone else if they are up to it....we have pending members that need to be added here....if someone else is up for it they will do it....

For all these requests I haven't started.... :P ....but I'll try to start some stuff after tomorrow as I'm busy tomorrow....though chances are some of these requests will be picked off by other artists as I have to add a few people here.....hope that's fine with all of you.... :wave:

I'll take AF's request Cmg if that's ok.

s2wLbh.jpg

I have another outcome also I went totally freestyle the image is really great to work with.

0YGTvh.jpg

• Like 2

fQ1gIh.jpg

Well RC this is my most recent sig take it or leave it.

I'll take AF's request Cmg if that's ok.

s2wLbh.jpg

I have another outcome also I went totally freestyle the image is really great to work with.

0YGTvh.jpg

Hey Ramon,

Appreciate the effort. I prefer the top one, but was wondering if you could perhaps get some of the original colour into the lines please? No rush, and do some of your other requests rather than just trying to please this picky bastard!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...