Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

CM, is it allright if I request a sig?

Theme: Elfman (Fairytail)

The rest I leave in your godly hands :P

Here you go....I felt this was not gonna turn out well due to the lack of renders of this guy....though it turned out to be kinda fun afterwards and I think it came out pretty good....let me know what you think Bladia.... :)

http://i.imgur.com/r3A0U.png

r3A0U.png

Thank you Sir but i got another two since then lol is there anyway to tell me how you did this? or some sort of tutorial online? I dont wanna keep asking you to make new ones lol

I could update it for you if you want me to,...

If you want me to show you how to do it people have their own methods of making them....some use just Gimp....some use just Photoshop....I use Animation Shop Pro and Photoshop....it can be a bit annoying at first but once you get used to it....it isn't so bad....if you want help with it just send me a private message....

• Like 2

I'd like a new sig please. I would like a collage of platinum images of the games I plat'd on my old account oscar_383 that I plan on plating again for fun on my new account I don't know if you already have the images. so if you need me to link them I will.

I'd like it to be about the same size as your current sig. thanks in advance

Assassins Creed (all 3 plats) - Batman AA and AC - Cod W@W - MW2 - Dantes Inferno - Dead Space (all 3 plats) - God of War (entire series) - Infamous 1 and 2 - Lego indy, HP 1-4 and 5-7 - Portal 2 - Ratchet and clank ACiT and All4one - Sly cooper (all 3) Star wars tfu 1 and 2 - tomb raider legend and underworld - trine 1 and 2 - uncharted 1-3

I sent you a PM a couple of days ago did you receive or respond to it....?....I had one question before I was going to start and was waiting on the answer....

IVC Announcement

Alright this shop is officially called Immortal Venom Creations....a new beginning to a shop with a lot of history on this site and others....more importantly this shop celebrates two new members....Fox and bigbladiaman....both really good artists who I'm glad to be working with....so do welcome them and hopefully this will help add a spark to the Studio section here.... :)

The other thing I would like to do is introduce the IV Card....a platinum card that took me a little while to design but I think it looks pretty awesome....

u7G2C.gif

Just a few rules I'm going to throw out there first....first off no IV Cards for people with hacked platinums....NO EXCEPTIONS....anyone that asks me to make one I will go through your list and see if any of your plats seem hacked....if so you can forget asking me....secondly these take time to make....so please don't expect it done in a day or bother me about if it's finished or not....third I'm going to restrict updates to 1 month....that can change to more or less time depending on the demand....and initially these will take time because I haven't made every single game's slide yet so I will be making them as I go....lastly...when requesting one you only need to tell me 3 things....the avatar you want to use in the top left corner....the background image....and the quote under your name....if you ask me to choose for you or give me something and dislike it you will have to wait for another update because it takes a lot of time updating these....so make sure you choose carefully....that's about it....I'll have a set of rules and other things in the OP in the near future as I get around to organizing it for the new shop.... :)

EDIT: One last thing....to request you must have at least 50 posts on this site....I will make an exception for the FIRST 10 customers who request for an IV Card so if you do that you will not be held back by that requirement.... :)

IVC Announcement

Alright this shop is officially called Immortal Venom Creations....a new beginning to a shop with a lot of history on this site and others....more importantly this shop celebrates two new members....Fox and bigbladiaman....both really good artists who I'm glad to be working with....so do welcome them and hopefully this will help add a spark to the Studio section here.... :)

The other thing I would like to do is introduce the IV Card....a platinum card that took me a little while to design but I think it looks pretty awesome....

u7G2C.gif

Just a few rules I'm going to throw out there first....first off no IV Cards for people with hacked platinums....NO EXCEPTIONS....anyone that asks me to make one I will go through your list and see if any of your plats seem hacked....if so you can forget asking me....secondly these take time to make....so please don't expect it done in a day or bother me about if it's finished or not....third I'm going to restrict updates to 1 month....that can change to more or less time depending on the demand....and initially these will take time because I haven't made every single game's slide yet so I will be making them as I go....lastly...when requesting one you only need to tell me 3 things....the avatar you want to use in the top left corner....the background image....and the quote under your name....if you ask me to choose for you or give me something and dislike it you will have to wait for another update because it takes a lot of time updating these....so make sure you choose carefully....that's about it....I'll have a set of rules and other things in the OP in the near future as I get around to organizing it for the new shop.... :)

EDIT: One last thing....to request you must have at least 50 posts on this site....I will make an exception for the FIRST 10 customers who request for an IV Card so if you do that you will not be held back by that requirement.... :)

hey there i would like a card please

i would like my psn avatar to be the avatar on the card too(Pyramid Head)

the backround image can be whatever something simple and dark would be nice(maybe something from silent hill)

and the "quote" i would like it to just say "Tattooer/Gamer"

thank you again!

• Like 1

Request!

Type: Sig and Avi pair, (If possible)

Name: KingOctoberXVI

Size: Avi - As large as possible Sig - "Normal"?

:lol:

Theme:

knight%2Bdavion.jpg

Border: No

Font: Roman SD pls

Tanks!

Are you still waiting for a sig...?...Bladia had made a sig for you but I think you got another signature....

yo cmg, watz good hommie. been a minute since I've hit ya up for one of your Masterful Creations.

a year ago I would have said I have a challenge for you, but you already showed your skillz to be without flaw.

well, I got 2 reques. as usual no rush.

1. I'm in need of another animated Plat bar.

same dimensions as the previous ones.

I need it to say " BDKSimba's Platinum Hunters Paradise " scrolling left to right.

& " Big Daddy King Simba " scrolling down.

as for the color, something that goes well with My Sig.

2. I'm loving My avy. if there is anything ya can do to spruzz it up I would appreciate it.

well, that's about it for now. if ya need anymore details, just post up and I'll holla back.

thanks again in advance hommie. B)

• Like 1

I'd like a new sig please. I would like a collage of platinum images of the games I plat'd on my old account oscar_383 that I plan on plating again for fun on my new account I don't know if you already have the images. so if you need me to link them I will.

I'd like it to be about the same size as your current sig. thanks in advance

Assassins Creed (all 3 plats) - Batman AA and AC - Cod W@W - MW2 - Dantes Inferno - Dead Space (all 3 plats) - God of War (entire series) - Infamous 1 and 2 - Lego indy, HP 1-4 and 5-7 - Portal 2 - Ratchet and clank ACiT and All4one - Sly cooper (all 3) Star wars tfu 1 and 2 - tomb raider legend and underworld - trine 1 and 2 - uncharted 1-3

F7BUN.png

http://i.imgur.com/F7BUN.png

Let me know if this is what you were looking for....if not let me know and I'll fix it.... :)

• Like 1

hey there i would like a card please

i would like my psn avatar to be the avatar on the card too(Pyramid Head)

the backround image can be whatever something simple and dark would be nice(maybe something from silent hill)

and the "quote" i would like it to just say "Tattooer/Gamer"

thank you again!

Here you go man....

MJffj.gif

http://i.imgur.com/MJffj.gif

Hope you like it....the next time you can ask for an update is June 14th, 2012....and updates can be to either plats, background, or avatar....

AND I added God of War III because looking at your profile I'm guessing that's your next plat so I do hope it is....and I calculated what your PSN Level percentage would be with the plat so yeah....hope that helps..... :)

• Like 1

Here you go man....

MJffj.gif

http://i.imgur.com/MJffj.gif

Hope you like it....the next time you can ask for an update is June 14th, 2012....and updates can be to either plats, background, or avatar....

AND I added God of War III because looking at your profile I'm guessing that's your next plat so I do hope it is....and I calculated what your PSN Level percentage would be with the plat so yeah....hope that helps..... :)

Thank you Thank You Thank You its freaking awesome man i love it!

• Like 1

CM, can I request a sig and a platbar?

For the sig, I'd like this as a background:

133374303716_veteran_reward.jpg

Maybe put Rowdi in this font with the "i" upside down like in the pic:

Payday_theheist_money.jpg

I'm good with everything being the most frequently requested sizes......I really don't know what to ask for. :blush:

Thanks in advance if you can do it.

• Like 1

IVC Announcement

I want to announce the newest member of IVC....orenjikitty....also the last SotM winner.... :awesome:....glad to have you on board and look forward to working with you.... :wave:

And btw sorry BDK and Rowdi....I think everyone's been busy doing their own thing including me hence the delay.... :(

IVC Announcement

I want to announce the newest member of IVC....orenjikitty....also the last SotM winner.... :awesome:....glad to have you on board and look forward to working with you.... :wave:

And btw sorry BDK and Rowdi....I think everyone's been busy doing their own thing including me hence the delay.... :(

welcome orenji :awesome:

CM, can I request a sig and a platbar?

For the sig, I'd like this as a background:

133374303716_veteran_reward.jpg

Maybe put Rowdi in this font with the "i" upside down like in the pic:

Payday_theheist_money.jpg

I'm good with everything being the most frequently requested sizes......I really don't know what to ask for. :blush:

Thanks in advance if you can do it.

I got this :)

• Like 1

Can I haz a :platinum: card like cmg's? :o

If so, I'd like to have my PSN avy as the avatar of the card, and the background to be any car from Midnight Club: Los Angeles. I want the title to say, "The One and Only". Anything else you need to know? :D

(this is the image of my PSN avy)

Edited by DragonMastr_701
  • Like 1

I'd like to request an avatar please

:)

Type: Avatar

Name: Don't want any writing on it

Size: However big the site allows

Theme: Half Cole MacGrath (inFAMOUS), Half Ezio Auditore (Assassin's Creed)

Border: I don't care, whatever looks best

I'd like this to look like my current one but with Cole instead of Kratos

:)

Cole: (pick which one works best)

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111213224741/fanon/images/5/52/Cole_MacGrath_InFamous_2.jpg

http://www.dpadmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/infwide.jpg

Thank you!

• Like 1