hey, i could really use a new sig and avatar, so here it goes

:P

Type: Signature

Name: KirbySeph

Size: any.... as long as it meets the site requirements

Theme: Kirby of course

Border: i dont care... dont even know what that is, so... do as you wish :P

Font: no specific font :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Type: Avatar

Name: no text

Size: avatar size... idk, 75x75 i think?

Theme: kirby :)

Border: i dont care.

Font: no text.

• Like 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You be out of luck Piggie, I was talking to cmg the other day and hes pretty much done with sig making, hasnt been online here since the end of october

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As this is my thread I figured I'd respond to stuff....

I understand. and thanks.

Sent you a message though feel I should say it here too....sorry again bro I did let you down by not getting back to you on your sig and avy....I hope you were able to get someone else to make it for you.... :)

May I request a sig? I give +rep :)

here is what i would like as far as a picture...

WKCOrigins_Hero.jpg

With this font if possible...

White%20Knight%20subHead.jpg

Man that would be the coolest thing ever!!!

Sorry I was not around at the time....plus I quit making sigs for requests a while back....though the sig Fox made for you definately is better than what I probably could have mad....it looks awesome! :D

You be out of luck Piggie, I was talking to cmg the other day and hes pretty much done with sig making, hasnt been online here since the end of october

Haha thanks for looking out Simpo! :D

That's a shame! Hopefully he will continue to hang around the forums even if he isn't making sigs!

I'm kinda back kinda not....I'll probably be a lot more active now....needed time away to let drama die out.... :)

I'll still carry on with advertising space i'm giving him in my sig. It was more than earned..

Haha thanks a lot.... :P ....glad you still like the sig! :D

Sorry man I don't really do requests anymore....maybe in the future but for now I don't sorry..... :(

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well....I figured I'd open this up again....it won't be IoS anymore but it'll be my signature shop nonetheless....though I'll have to think of a new name....Grave Keeper's Graveyard sounds like it's been used everywhere already.... :P

I won't be taking loads of requests but I'll take the occasional request....and it can take me some time to complete it because I am busy with other responsibilities in real life too....so yeah....

This request was for KirbySeph (Current username too long to remember spelling.... :P)

Signature:

ckdQH.png

nOutT.png

KxTRY.png

EDIT: Yeah I just realized Fox did your sig/avy combo too so I'll still give them to you for future use.... :P

• Like 2

Well....I figured I'd open this up again....it won't be IoS anymore but it'll be my signature shop nonetheless....though I'll have to think of a new name....Grave Keeper's Graveyard sounds like it's been used everywhere already.... :P

I won't be taking loads of requests but I'll take the occasional request....and it can take me some time to complete it because I am busy with other responsibilities in real life too....so yeah....

This request was for KirbySeph (Current username too long to remember spelling.... :P)

Signature:

ckdQH.png

nOutT.png

KxTRY.png

Hope you like them.... :)

theyre awesome, thanks! ill definitely use them in the future. i just got the ones im using :P but theyre really good!

• Like 1

Signature:

ckdQH.png

nOutT.png

KxTRY.png

Aww Musubi stuff, good job on them they're so cute! :wub:

• Like 1

I'd like a new sig please. I would like a collage of platinum images of the games I plat'd on my old account oscar_383 that I plan on plating again for fun on my new account I don't know if you already have the images. so if you need me to link them I will.

I'd like it to be about the same size as your current sig. thanks in advance

Assassins Creed (all 3 plats) - Batman AA and AC - Cod W@W - MW2 - Dantes Inferno - Dead Space (all 3 plats) - God of War (entire series) - Infamous 1 and 2 - Lego indy, HP 1-4 and 5-7 - Portal 2 - Ratchet and clank ACiT and All4one - Sly cooper (all 3) Star wars tfu 1 and 2 - tomb raider legend and underworld - trine 1 and 2 - uncharted 1-3

• Like 1

I'd like a new sig please. I would like a collage of platinum images of the games I plat'd on my old account oscar_383 that I plan on plating again for fun on my new account I don't know if you already have the images. so if you need me to link them I will.

I'd like it to be about the same size as your current sig. thanks in advance

Assassins Creed (all 3 plats) - Batman AA and AC - Cod W@W - MW2 - Dantes Inferno - Dead Space (all 3 plats) - God of War (entire series) - Infamous 1 and 2 - Lego indy, HP 1-4 and 5-7 - Portal 2 - Ratchet and clank ACiT and All4one - Sly cooper (all 3) Star wars tfu 1 and 2 - tomb raider legend and underworld - trine 1 and 2 - uncharted 1-3

Collage....kinda like a static platcard in a sense....?