Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

Dang, feels like it's been over a year since i requested a signature here. Oh wait, it has!  :lol:

Artist: DEMON (Ever since you made my first sig i've always appreciated your work)

Quote or Name?: Oblivion

Render & Theme: This one or this one. I'm more of a fan of the second render but anything works. As always, background and everything else is up to the artist.

d03286e5a5.png

• Like 4

All right here my request. Since R.Mika has been revealed as a fighter on the new SF V game, i want a render of her like she appears on SF V (image has been linked below)

Render: http://sfrpg.com/wp-...906998150_o.jpg

Username: KANE-FIRE

Background: Either dark blue, aqua blue or whatever fits the best

Dimensions: I would like my sig dimensions to be similar to the one i'm currently using.

Oh yeah i like those transparent borders you always add to the signature, i would like to have then included on this sig as well. As always no rush. Thanks!

I'm aware that I disappeared and Ramon ended up doing this request. Because I had this already was halfway done in September, I decided to finish it regardless. Feel free to use either mine or Ramon's. I apologize for the super super long wait. Hope you like it!

Avatar: http://i.imgur.com/V64oWsL.png

V64oWsL.png

Signature: http://i.imgur.com/KxVj6ce.png

KxVj6ce.png

Render: http://i.imgur.com/rys5byH.png

rys5byH.png

• Like 1

I am officially no longer making or updating IV Cards. It's impossible for me to complete the pending IV Card requests. They take a lot of time, and there is unfortunately not enough time in my schedule in real life to complete them. I apologize to those who have waited.

That sucks. One of the more exciting aspects of getting a platinum trophy was getting an updated IV card, but its understandable why you can't.

• Like 1

Artist: cmgravekeeper, if to busy then any is fine

Size: 800 x 800

Theme: I need a new youtube avatar. My current one, which you can view at this link https://aboutme.google.com/#profile_photoif you have trouble viewing the link let me know

I want something very similar to this but just spruced up. Maybe change up the colour scheme or something. Just make it look less boring if thats possible but keep it professional looking. Thanks.

Edited by Magpie42
  • Like 1

:ninja:  it has been a while but I would like to make a request for a siggy + avy if possible...

Artist: Anyone ^_^

Theme/Image: Specific Image is not needed right? if yes, Mirai Kuriyama from Beyond the Boundary (wearing glasses of course xD)

Text: How Unpleasant + my name please - JaM

Size: Any ^_^

:ninja:

TIA ^_^

• Like 1

I could do with a new sig and matching profile picture :hmm:

Artist: Squidgrill (Ramon)

Image: I'll give you a choice of three, whichever works best in the long run - I couldn't find any renders, however these were the ones with backgrounds that'd make them easy to render   Image 1   Image 2   Image 3

Text: Lilly

Size: Whatever work best

Sorry for the long wait, I haven't forgotten about you guys.  I'll be working on requests these days.

5A6fnHx.png\

M9Jmzex.png

I'll be working on these asap.

Heyy.. if you have time I'd like one? :3

Artist: Any of the editors ( you all seem great c: )

Quote: xDragonGirl-

Size: Any

Theme: Dragon themed. Any dragon is fine, so long as it's badass looking :3

c3ysifd.png

:ninja:  it has been a while but I would like to make a request for a siggy + avy if possible...

Artist: Anyone ^_^

Theme/Image: Specific Image is not needed right? if yes, Mirai Kuriyama from Beyond the Boundary (wearing glasses of course xD)

Text: How Unpleasant + my name please - JaM

Size: Any ^_^

:ninja:

TIA ^_^

62rtUkO.png

Edited by Ramonachan
  • Like 3

Artist: cmgravekeeper, if to busy then any is fine

Size: 800 x 800

Theme: I need a new youtube avatar. My current one, which you can view at this link https://aboutme.google.com/#profile_photoif you have trouble viewing the link let me know

I want something very similar to this but just spruced up. Maybe change up the colour scheme or something. Just make it look less boring if thats possible but keep it professional looking. Thanks.

800x800? And link doesn't work.

Edited by cmgravekeeper

Moving my request for a signature over here.

Character/Theme: Yuna Yuki from the anime Yuki Yuna is A Hero (in the form she appears in my signature) as well as imagery of rain

Signature Orientation: Horizontal

Size: As big as the trophy card I have in my signature (I honestly don't know the actual size of it)

Text: [blueFireReaper AKA RedWaterAngel]

Artist: Anyone

Sorry if it's a bit much to ask, but take as much time as you want.

• Like 1

Got one for Ramon or Demon if they're available. 

Here's the image.

lupin-the-third-the-woman-called-fujiko-

If it's too big, I hope it can be easily re-sized. The text can be as brightly colored as the background. I would also like this quote; "Now, drop everything you're doing to gaze upon me, letting only your heart's beating remain." Along with my name in the corner somewhere; OnePieceDude. I greatly appreciate it. 

Also, I was wondering if I could get an update of this too;

93oiL1P.gif

:/

• Like 1

Got one for Ramon or Demon if they're available. 

Here's the image.

lupin-the-third-the-woman-called-fujiko-

If it's too big, I hope it can be easily re-sized. The text can be as brightly colored as the background. I would also like this quote; "Now, drop everything you're doing to gaze upon me, letting only your heart's beating remain." Along with my name in the corner somewhere; OnePieceDude. I greatly appreciate it. 

5a7ccb47b6.png

Sorry for the wait, the image was really difficult to work with.  So it took me a while to think of an idea with it.

And like the above user has mentioned, cmgravekeeper no longer does the IV Cards since he is too busy for them now.

• Like 1

Artist : DEMON

Theme: A Rebooted look of Ratchet & Clank

Size: 500px by 200px.

Font: Any (:

Thanks in advance :D

a5ccb60e0d.png

I'm not too sure what you mean by rebooted look of Ratchet and Clank but here is the signature.

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 2

Moving my request for a signature over here.

Character/Theme: Yuna Yuki from the anime Yuki Yuna is A Hero (in the form she appears in my signature) as well as imagery of rain

Signature Orientation: Horizontal

Size: As big as the trophy card I have in my signature (I honestly don't know the actual size of it)

Text: [blueFireReaper AKA RedWaterAngel]

Artist: Anyone

Sorry if it's a bit much to ask, but take as much time as you want.

OQRHEY9.png

• Like 4