Immortal Venom Creations

cmgravekeeper

I could do with a new sig and matching profile picture :hmm:

Artist: Squidgrill (Ramon)

Image: I'll give you a choice of three, whichever works best in the long run - I couldn't find any renders, however these were the ones with backgrounds that'd make them easy to render   Image 1   Image 2   Image 3

Text: Lilly

Size: Whatever work best

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I know I don't meet that 50 post requirement yet as I just started posting in the forums the past couple of weeks, but seeing as you have quite the waiting list I thought it might be okay if I went ahead and requested one since I imagine I'll hit that 50 post count well before you guys get around to it? If not apologies.

Requesting - IV Card

Platinums will be listed in order of date earned. Exact PSN name will be used. Changes to the format will NOT be made.

8TdVC0e.gif

Avatar: http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53323bb4e4b0cebc6a28ffa2/t/555349bae4b0c250d11d84f7/1431521723305/

Background: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141101131656/fantendo/images/d/d6/41718-assassins-creed-animus-pantheon_(1).jpg
Quote: "Time's up, let's do this!"

Requests for updates can be made after 2 months from the previous IV Card update.

Once again apologies if you won't take it I can always just repost this down the road. I just don't think it's going to take too long to hit 50 and I don't won't to forget to come back here later so I'd post now while I've seen it and was thinking about it.

• Like 1

Hello, I know I don't meet that 50 post requirement yet as I just started posting in the forums the past couple of weeks, but seeing as you have quite the waiting list I thought it might be okay if I went ahead and requested one since I imagine I'll hit that 50 post count well before you guys get around to it? If not apologies.

Once again apologies if you won't take it I can always just repost this down the road. I just don't think it's going to take too long to hit 50 and I don't won't to forget to come back here later so I'd post now while I've seen it and was thinking about it.

Sorry.  We have the 50 post rule for a reason and we don't really make any exceptions.  The waiting list for IV cards is quite long at the moment, so the case is, by the time CM gets to your request, you will probably be 50+ posts if you still use the site.

• Like 1

Sorry.  We have the 50 post rule for a reason and we don't really make any exceptions.  The waiting list for IV cards is quite long at the moment, so the case is, by the time CM gets to your request, you will probably be 50+ posts if you still use the site.

Don't you mean by the time CMG gets back to the site? :P

• Like 1

Hey IVC crew, I'm here to request a matching sig/avatar.

Artist: Ramonachan

Theme/Image: Juri Han from Street Fighter. I have two images that could be used http://i.imgur.com/vMRpBQv.pngand http://i.imgur.com/ASu0MZi.jpg I'll leave it up to you which one to use, but if you find anything better, feel free to use that.

Text: Having "TheFinalEmblem" on it somewhere is good enough, though knowing Ramon, there'll be more, which is fine since it always looks awesome.

Edited by TheGreatPapyrus
  • Like 1

When December comes around, I'll be taking christmas hat avy requests here (like I do every year) free of charge. So wait until then. :P

Hey Ramonachan, thought I'd try this again: :P I'd like to request a christmas hat avy.

Edit:

Nevermind, I'd like to cancel it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Artist: Ramonachan.

Signature

Image: I would like a mix-up of a few upcoming games like Uncharted 4, The Division and Street Fighter 5. You can use the image of your choosing and try and put these together.

Text: IntenseFATE98

Quote: "Gamers don't die. They respawn!"

Size : Same as new trophy card. If required, you can make it a bit bigger if you wanna fit the images properly.

• Like 1

Got one for Ramon or Demon if they're available. 

Here's the image.

lupin-the-third-the-woman-called-fujiko-

If it's too big, I hope it can be easily re-sized. The text can be as brightly colored as the background. I would also like this quote; "Now, drop everything you're doing to gaze upon me, letting only your heart's beating remain." Along with my name in the corner somewhere; OnePieceDude. I greatly appreciate it. 

Also, I was wondering if I could get an update of this too;

93oiL1P.gif

Edited by OnePieceDude
  • Like 1

Dang, feels like it's been over a year since i requested a signature here. Oh wait, it has!  :lol:

Artist: DEMON (Ever since you made my first sig i've always appreciated your work)

Quote or Name?: Oblivion

Render & Theme: This one or this one. I'm more of a fan of the second render but anything works. As always, background and everything else is up to the artist.

• Like 1

Dang, feels like it's been over a year since i requested a signature here. Oh wait, it has!  :lol:

Artist: DEMON (Ever since you made my first sig i've always appreciated your work)

Quote or Name?: Oblivion

Render & Theme: This one or this one. I'm more of a fan of the second render but anything works. As always, background and everything else is up to the artist.

Did I make a signature for you? I don't remember doing so. xD

And yea, sure I can work with either of those images (already made signatures with every Bayonetta image there is). I'll get something made tomorrow hopefully for you. :)

• Like 2

Hey IVC crew, I'm here to request a matching sig/avatar.

Artist: Ramonachan

Theme/Image: Juri Han from Street Fighter. I have two images that could be used http://i.imgur.com/vMRpBQv.pngand http://i.imgur.com/ASu0MZi.jpg I'll leave it up to you which one to use, but if you find anything better, feel free to use that.

Text: Having "TheFinalEmblem" on it somewhere is good enough, though knowing Ramon, there'll be more, which is fine since it always looks awesome.

Gt1C5sB.png

• Like 3

Can I get a new trophy card, please?

http://i.imgur.com/X5mAyLo.jpg

I want this as the small avatar picture on the top, and the background can be anything Witcher themed, up to the artist's discretion. The quote should be ''Evil is evil''

And just one more request, would it be possible to get one version with my PSN username and one version with ''Max Payne'' on the top instead? want to use it for another forum, too. 

Cheers

• Like 1