Servers Down?

StormRacer872

So I read on a trophy guide that the online servers are down, making the online trophies unobtainable. Is this true? Like, there's no way to do any sort of match, private or public, to get the trophies?

If so, that's gonna be annoying to have on my trophy list if I do end up getting the game :/

• Like 1

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/78965-unachievable-trophies.html

That site marks it as unachievable, they don't do it if it is obtainable in any form (like local coop).

So I'm affraid there's no way to obtain the last 6 trophies (incl platinum) unless you already did the affected trophies before september 2014

Edited by Ric

There are a lot of games on your Trophy list that you barely started, so what's one more.

HEY HEY HEY... yeah you're right xD It's just that I CAN get those trophies, but I CAN'T complete Avatar. So if one day I decided I'm going to perfect all of my games, I wouldn't be able to with Avatar. But it's not a big deal. I'll probably get it anyways :P Like you said, it's just one more incomplete game in a long list xD

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/78965-unachievable-trophies.html

That site marks it as unachievable, they don't do it if it is obtainable in any form (like local coop).

So I'm affraid there's no way to obtain the last 6 trophies (incl platinum) unless you already did the affected trophies before september 2014

Awe, that's too bad :( Thanks for your help though!

the same could be said about your post. and this one

Dude. Duuuddeee. You're going to deep for my mind to handle. 

Why are posts like Dragon's even needed? What purpose does it serve?

Good question... but regardless, his point is valid, so I can't fault him there :P

• Like 1

HEY HEY HEY... yeah you're right xD It's just that I CAN get those trophies, but I CAN'T complete Avatar. So if one day I decided I'm going to perfect all of my games, I wouldn't be able to with Avatar. But it's not a big deal. I'll probably get it anyways :P Like you said, it's just one more incomplete game in a long list xD

Oh I see, ok.

It may be true, however it's still a dick comment.

That wasn't how I meant it, I was only asking why the OP cared.

Hey dragon's a good guy, if it came out as dickish mostly like that was not the intent.

Thnx :D

• Like 1

• 9 years later...