This game still in the store?

M3M0-L30N_2

^ After seeing a few threads with similar responses like this, I must say I agree. :(

But no, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 actually got delisted back in December 2013 I believe, only way you can access it now is downloading an existing purchase of it or getting the old Dreamcast/PS2/Xbox versions, all of which are selling for ridiculous prices online.  :(

• Like 1

But no, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 actually got delisted back in December 2013 I believe, only way you can access it now is downloading an existing purchase of it or getting the old Dreamcast/PS2/Xbox versions, all of which are selling for ridiculous prices online.   :(

Not necessarily. You can get the PS2 version of the game on eBay for under $30 if you don't mind buying it used.

I get that he could have just googled it.

But the fact that so many people pride PSNP's community this isnt the warmest reception. Maybe his plan was to ask if it was on the store then goons would respond and say no and tell him why, Than he would counter with reasons why that makes sense or doesn't. you know act civil and try and get folded into this so called community.

Sure seems like Friendship sure is a 2 way street here on PSNOfftopic :huh:  

I disagree with this entirely.  It is not like they said "just use google" and left it at that.  They provided the answer to the question, and then provided a method to do it faster next time.  There is a big difference between those scenarios, and there is nothing wrong with suggesting google in the future.

I disagree with this entirely.  It is not like they said "just use google" and left it at that.  They provided the answer to the question, and then provided a method to do it faster next time.  There is a big difference between those scenarios, and there is nothing wrong with suggesting google in the future.

I agree with you in the sense that i said i understand telling people google is fine. But The post i quoted was exactly what i was talking about. 

I really shouldnt have to explain my post when i was completely right when compared to who i was quoting. 

• Like 1

I agree with you in the sense that i said i understand telling people google is fine. But The post i quoted was exactly what i was talking about. 

I really shouldnt have to explain my post when i was completely right when compared to who i was quoting. 

Talk about arrogance ... First, get off your high horse and join us in the real world here.  Second, you are making a blatant assumption that if Hard_Angel_Fan had been the first to post, they would not have provided the answer and then criticized for not using google.

If someone is going to ask such a simple question, they deserve to get an answer (as they did) and then be criticized for not trying to figure it out on their own (which they did).  We should not live in a world where we need to hold peoples hands and walk them through life.  If the OP had of tried google, but couldn't find what they wanted, they are more than welcome to post that and someone here would help them learn how to improve their skills.  As it stands, the OP has not even entered the conversation, and they don't need you to come in and defend them from something they currently deserve.

• Like 1

Talk about arrogance ... First, get off your high horse and join us in the real world here.  Second, you are making a blatant assumption that if Hard_Angel_Fan had been the first to post, they would not have provided the answer and then criticized for not using google.

If someone is going to ask such a simple question, they deserve to get an answer (as they did) and then be criticized for not trying to figure it out on their own (which they did).  We should not live in a world where we need to hold peoples hands and walk them through life.  If the OP had of tried google, but couldn't find what they wanted, they are more than welcome to post that and someone here would help them learn how to improve their skills.  As it stands, the OP has not even entered the conversation, and they don't need you to come in and defend them from something they currently deserve.

Maybe you should take a deep breath and calm down. I wasnt posting to start some argument. I said what i wanted. You just have the need to get rage randy over anyone that has a different opinion then yours.

As for the high horse comment. Wouldnt judging someone for not using Google be that exact same thing. Talk about arrogance....

Get it together Tyrone. 

Edited by killerJAZZ420
  • Like 1

Maybe you should take a deep breath and calm down. I wasnt posting to start some argument. I said what i wanted. You just have the need to get rage randy over anyone that has a different opinion then yours.

As for the high horse comment. Wouldnt judging someone for not using Google be that exact same thing. Talk about arrogance....

Get it together Tyrone. 

"I wasn't posting to start some argument" and then in the very next sentence you directly insult me ...

Everyone is welcome to their opinion, you are welcome to your initial one, and I am welcome to my post disagreeing.  You then preceded to talk down to me like I was a child and telling me "I really shouldn't have to explain my post when I was completely right when compared to who I was quoting".  That is what I meant by being on your high horse and being arrogant.  You say that I am getting a "rage randy" when someone has a different opinion to me, and yet that is exactly what you did when I expressed my dissenting opinion.  That sounds like a double standard to me.  Another point is that you posted in a forum that is designed for conversation, and then you expect nobody to be able to provide any opinion on your post.  That doesn't make sense to me either.

As for judging someone for not using google, that is not a high horse, that is expecting someone to put a little effort into finding the info before they hand it off to someone else ...

I am calm, I just don't appreciate hypocrites.

I love it! it sucks that people dont know how to use a simple search engine. 

My apologies "sir" search engine engineer. I'll pay an expensive course to search everything. However thanks for your so kindly answer.

So bad. Who can sell me a PSN account with this game?

Edited by M3M0-L30N_2

My apologies "sir" search engine engineer. I'll pay an expensive course to search everything. However thanks for your so kindly answer.

So bad. Who can sell me a PSN account with this game?

Selling a PSN account is against TOS, which will get you banned and any game on that account unusable, just buy it used on ebay or other site and have a physical copy, and your apology is accepted. 

You can't buy it on psn anymore, because of in short, it got delisted by Capcom. Now the only way to play it is either with buying a PS2 version or Sega Dreamcast version of the game off Ebay.com or Amazon.com 

Heres the official Reason as well:

"While no particular reason has yet been given for the move, there are a number of distinct possibilities as to why Capcom may have chosen to part with the titles. The first, and most probable is Disney’s 2009 acquisition of the Marvel brand. Having already pursued many of the comic book company’s wayward licenses in the past, the House of Mouse could easily be withholding continued licensing from Capcom as a means of reclaiming further intellectual rights."

Marvel-Vs-Capcom-2-Character-Art.jpg

• 2 years later...
On 12.01.2015 at 8:00 PM, Sir_Bee said:

As for judging someone for not using google, that is not a high horse, that is expecting someone to put a little effort into finding the info before they hand it off to someone else ...

How do you know what is the purpose of such question? Maybe that person didn't have time back then or was expecting a faster and certain answer? If you want to judge someone, start from yourself. The question wasn't irrelevant nor shoddy. If you don't have time to help others then why are you on this forum in the first place? This is a rhetorical question as I'm not interested in your shenanigans. And yes, I know this topic is over 2 years old but I had to stand for the sanity :)

12 hours ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

How do you know what is the purpose of such question? Maybe that person didn't have time back then or was expecting a faster and certain answer? If you want to judge someone, start from yourself. The question wasn't irrelevant nor shoddy. If you don't have time to help others then why are you on this forum in the first place? This is a rhetorical question as I'm not interested in your shenanigans. And yes, I know this topic is over 2 years old but I had to stand for the sanity :)

Don't take this as an insult, but did you read the whole conversation?  I was not the one to bring up the fact he should have used google, I was just defending the idea.  The question was answered in the very first post, by the same person who then also suggested google as an alternative to get answers.  There was nothing wrong with that.

You say that if you have time to be on these forums, you should just be helping others.  That is an awfully selfless idea that I would admire, if you hadn't made this post.  You aren't helping anyone by making a post on a topic that is over 2 years old and judging someone for something you were neither a part of nor understand.  Suggesting google as a means to get answers quicker is a way of helping, even if you don't agree with the method.

EDIT: I read your posts to this forum, and you do appear to be a helpful individual and this post seems to be the outlier, so I take back my other comment.  I do admire your ideals and just wanted to take the chance to welcome you to the forums and express that they are better off for it having a person like you here.  Not that you need me to say it for you to do it, but keep up the good work.

Edited by Sir_Bee

10 hours ago, Sir_Bee said:

Suggesting google as a means to get answers quicker is a way of helping, even if you don't agree with the method.

Maybe he/she wanted to ask this question here, on this community which sometimes knows more than your average gaming site? Just writin'. Come on, it wasn't a question like "what's the total amount of characters in MvsC2"? "Use Google" - you could write that practically to everyone and about everything as web is a vast place and after certain amount of time you can find pretty much everything. 2 years old and I assume that some users never change their attitude :) Thanks for the welcome. I'm always opened to help others with my quite long experience in terms of video games.