How does this compare to the PSN game?

It's exactly the same game. Just the trophy values differ and it has a plat. Nothing else added or taken away.

Thanks Steve...I'll pass then. If it is just a repeat with a Plat, I don't think I will bother. I was hoping beyond hope that you would say "Oh yeah, it is twice as long, new challenges", etc. but no need to purchase a copy of a game I already played.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks Steve...I'll pass then. If it is just a repeat with a Plat, I don't think I will bother. I was hoping beyond hope that you would say "Oh yeah, it is twice as long, new challenges", etc. but no need to purchase a copy of a game I already played.

good choice. Its especially boring the second time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Mmm I wish I had played this instead of the games separately. It would have been nice to have a Plat to show for the game. Otherwise enjoyable game. :P

True, but the combined game only gets 100% completion once...each part counts as one game completion, so I'd rather have 5 completions than just one. Plat or no plat.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

so when i buy the game bach to the future the game : 5 game series on psn i don't get the platinum but just 5 seperate 100 procent completions..

it's pretty cheap in store right now

Correct. If you were to buy the disc version then you'd be able to earn the platinum.

• 9 months later...