What was your favorite Assassin's creed game to complete 100%?

Grample_Gust

Black Flag is my favorite so far, though I've yet to get Rogue and Unity. Just the sailing combined with the regular assassin gameplay was just pure win.... I'm surprised they haven't cooked up a Pirate franchise yet... because  I'd be all over that like baby oil on kim kardashians.... ahem  :lol:

lol!  Yup..very late to the AC party, just picked a few random entries to get started with it :\

Ugh...Liberation HD is so boring.  Trying to force my way through the platinum.  At least its on the short side 

You should totally start with the first game if you're looking into the franchise. But hey, at least you managed to play the three most untalked about games in the series first instead of skipping them completely like a lot of people do. :3

• 1 year later...

While Assassins Creed 2 had a great character and story the combat was a pile of shit. Lets be real for the people saying its the best in the series replay it again and compare to others, i doubt you will say its the best overall then. Which is why ill say Assassins Creed IV Black Flag was my favourite. 

While Assassins Creed 2 had a great character and story the combat was a pile of shit. Lets be real for the people saying its the best in the series replay it again and compare to others, i doubt you will say its the best overall then. Which is why ill say Assassins Creed IV Black Flag was my favourite. 

I actually did replay ACII and before I started I feared that my love for the game was based on nostalgia, but it really wasn't. The game is great. I'll grant you that the combat system has been improved in the later games, but it is certainly not a "pile of shit" in ACII. I was surprised at how well ACII held up, and it is still my favourite AC game. Perhaps we value aspects such as story, atmosphere and gameplay differently. ^_^ However, I do object to the notion that the combat is a pile of shit.

• Like 1

I actually did replay ACII and before I started I feared that my love for the game was based on nostalgia, but it really wasn't. The game is great. I'll grant you that the combat system has been improved in the later games, but it is certainly not a "pile of shit" in ACII. I was surprised at how well ACII held up, and it is still my favourite AC game. Perhaps we value aspects such as story, atmosphere and gameplay differently. ^_^ However, I do object to the notion that the combat is a pile of shit.

Yeah i over exaggerated a bit :P A better way would be to say that the combat is a lot inferior to current games. I guess its not as bad as AC 1 though just mashing square haha. Although i will say AC 2 has the coolest finisher moves. Current games should take note of that.  

Edited by Gibbo_0113

• 7 months later...

My favorite AC-Titles are 2 and Brotherhood. AC 2 has a nice Story with Ezio and the Quests are suitably. But it looks a little bit gray...öhm...maybe colorless for me. Brotherhood looks much prettier. So Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is my favorite Title of the whole Series. :eyebrow:

Ah...btw, I hope the Assassin's Creed-Movie is good. In Germany it starts after Christmas. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This one's actually a hard question for me.

3 (III) was my first AC game, first PS3 game, and first platinum ever.  I still love it as this game introduced me to the series.

4 (IV) I thought was really good too, with a fresh new system with boats and water.

2 was just epic in every way shape and form.

I can't decide, I'll pick all 3 of those.