Best screenshots taken from your Vita

Vivinho333

Got the True Ending from Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls and here some Screenshots

p79EPLK.jpg
whUlXHe.jpg
i like IF's Outfit when she tranforms
SmRelh8.jpg
Nep-Nep has a runing Gag right know
DiPb5Gf.jpg
DMyOuNn.jpg
q6WeTpp.jpg
My Instinct is telling me to run as fast as i can
mJD9stA.jpg
ZJRrtUd.jpg
Plutia is my second favorite Character right after Nep-Nep
Y2JQP1z.jpg
Why is a Donald Trump reference here
1rWvcaJ.jpg
Z3nHkDp.jpg
Oo6f23p.jpg
tSKI8IP.jpg
g2tn2QZ.jpg
The beach Trip suprised me
zayAQwu.jpg
6cyJvpJ.jpg
hO81RYT.jpg

• Like 2

Some more Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls screenshots:

My attempt at taking a screenshot of the battle victory screen didn't work too well. There seems to be a blur effect after hitting next, so it's not possible (as far as I know) to take a non-blurry screenshot unless you do it while the results are on the screen.

j2pbQ6l.jpg

This one looks better

4rQzn8P.jpg

Valkyrie Drive:

e3HSDMo.jpg

nxeCIRb.jpg

I really like Momo (and waterfalls)

rHThnzY.jpg

Did anyone proofread the script in this game? It didn't ruin my enjoyment of the game, but there are a hell of a lot more errors than there should have been.

CLONiu6.jpg

• Like 2

Some more Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls screenshots:

My attempt at taking a screenshot of the battle victory screen didn't work too well. There seems to be a blur effect after hitting next, so it's not possible (as far as I know) to take a non-blurry screenshot unless you do it while the results are on the screen.

j2pbQ6l.jpg

This one looks better

4rQzn8P.jpg

This is ADORABLE. I love it! <3

Edited by Undead Wolf

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

E992Yzo.jpg

Now that is the look of a man who has seen it ALL. :giggle:

And frankly... this is literally the definition of best girl :DDDD

Loli Aoi Yuuki, oh glorious GE developers, thank you for this blessing :awesome:

D2jqaLW.jpg

Aoi Yuuki as a loli!? Oh my, is it getting hot in here, or is it just me? :wub:

Edited by Undead Wolf

:awesome:

And that's not all! :awesome:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/statuses/user/67539-satoshi-ookami/?status_id=130310

(Though, I kinda expected a remark about missing proper voices in GE xD)

So not only is she a loli, but she's also disabled? You seem really happy about that. xD

Who's the best girl then? I mean you seem to like Alisa a whole lot, but Aoi Yuuki is Aoi Yuuki. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

So not only is she a loli, but she's also disabled? You seem really happy about that. xD

She's only loli in flashback =D She's a full-fledged adult in the game :D

Any abnormal condition in character brings out Aoi-chan's full potential :D She's simply marvelous in voicing non-futsuu characters :D

Who's the best girl then? I mean you seem to like Alisa a whole lot, but Aoi Yuuki is Aoi Yuuki. :P

It's still Alisa, because Alisa == God Eater for me =D

But Aoi is best in what she does in the game :awesome:

She's only loli in flashback =D She's a full-fledged adult in the game :D

Any abnormal condition in character brings out Aoi-chan's full potential :D She's simply marvelous in voicing non-futsuu characters :D

Ahhh, I see. I guess being both would be too much to ask for. :P

It's still Alisa, because Alisa == God Eater for me =D

But Aoi is best in what she does in the game :awesome:

I'm almost tempted to buy the game myself just so I can understand how good Alisa really is. :giggle:

Your screenshots also tempt me because of "plot" reasons. :eyebrow:

Maybe I'll just watch the anime instead. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

I'm almost tempted to buy the game myself just so I can understand how good Alisa really is. :giggle:

Your screenshots also tempt me because of "plot" reasons. :eyebrow:

Maybe I'll just watch the anime instead. :P

You should definitely do that :P

Plot is strong there :awesome:

Nah, anime is not enough. GE Anime is good for fans that already know about GE, it's more confusing to newcomers :D

You should definitely do that :P

Plot is strong there :awesome:

Nah, anime is not enough. GE Anime is good for fans that already know about GE, it's more confusing to newcomers :D

I think I mentioned it somewhere else, but I didn't really enjoy games like Freedom Wars or Soul Sacrifice, so I'm worried that it will be much the same with the God Eater games. :( I'm assuming they play like those games, anyway. I don't know that much about them. Can you play the God Eater games solo all the way through and be fine? You're not handicapped or anything? I know you could play solo in Freedom Wars, but you were at a huge disadvantage.

Dammit! That anime looked cool too. -_-

I think I mentioned it somewhere else, but I didn't really enjoy games like Freedom Wars or Soul Sacrifice, so I'm worried that it will be much the same with the God Eater games. :( I'm assuming they play like those games, anyway. I don't know that much about them. 

Ouch... :/ If you don't like karige, God Eaters aren't probably for you :/

Can you play the God Eater games solo all the way through and be fine? You're not handicapped or anything?

Of course. I always play karige solo. It's much more fun with AI :D

I know you could play solo in Freedom Wars, but you were at a huge disadvantage.

Really? Waifu Wars was one of the easier to solo ones for me =D (Ignoring the need to actually do online things like exchanging rap sheets and playing 15 missions)

It IS cool, because... Unlimited Budget Works at their BEST UNLIMITED BUDGET :D

But you should at least know something about how GE works before going for it :D 

Fortunately they did not get very far in spoiling anything regarding the main storyline, but as I said, it can be quite confusing for someone who does not know the setting :D

I think I mentioned it somewhere else, but I didn't really enjoy games like Freedom Wars or Soul Sacrifice, so I'm worried that it will be much the same with the God Eater games. :( I'm assuming they play like those games, anyway. I don't know that much about them. Can you play the God Eater games solo all the way through and be fine? You're not handicapped or anything? I know you could play solo in Freedom Wars, but you were at a huge disadvantage.

GE Resurrection feels a lot different than Freedom Wars did. I really liked Freedom Wars, but the differences in battle for GER are making me enjoy it less. The combat doesn't feel as fluid or intuitive to me. It feels like a whole different monster (hunter :awesome:) It's also possible that it might be because I played FW on vita and I got GER on ps4.

Edited by kuuhaku

Ouch... :/ If you don't like karige, God Eaters aren't probably for you :/

I suspected that would be the case. -_- I'm almost tempted to buy it just because of how cheap it is though, especially considering how you get the first game for free! I mean more Vita games is always a good thing. ;)

Really? Waifu Wars was one of the easier to solo ones for me =D (Ignoring the need to actually do online things like exchanging rap sheets and playing 15 missions)

Well it was hard for me solo, but that's probably just because I suck the game I guess. :P I didn't get that far myself, I just heard that some of the later missions are really difficult playing solo, and almost require you to play co-op. It sounds like you don't agree with that.

It IS cool, because... Unlimited Budget Works at their BEST UNLIMITED BUDGET :D

But you should at least know something about how GE works before going for it :D

Fortunately they did not get very far in spoiling anything regarding the main storyline, but as I said, it can be quite confusing for someone who does not know the setting :D

Damn, I hoped that maybe the anime could get me to play the games, but it looks like that's a no go then. It's nice when anime adaptations allow you to enjoy something when you're not aware of the source material. A shame it isn't the case here. -_-

GE Resurrection feels a lot different than Freedom Wars did. I really liked Freedom Wars, but the differences in battle for GER are making me enjoy it less. The combat doesn't feel as fluid or intuitive to me. It feels like a whole different monster (hunter :awesome:) It's also possible that it might be because I played FW on vita and I got GER on ps4.

Hmmm, well I can't say I was a huge fan of the combat in Freedom Wars, so if you think GE's combat is worse, it might mean that I'll dislike it even more. :| I don't really like how repetitive these kinds of games get either, so I imagine that's no different in GE. I guess I should just avoid it then. I mean it's not like there's a shortage of Vita games to play, so why waste time playing something I might not like? :giggle:

Edited by Undead Wolf

GE Resurrection feels a lot different than Freedom Wars did. I really liked Freedom Wars, but the differences in battle for GER are making me enjoy it less. The combat doesn't feel as fluid or intuitive to me. 

Well, Waifu Wars works with the classic shooter premise, you don't need to care about bullets only about ammo while in GE, it is more about actual bullets :D

It's also possible that it might be because I played FW on vita and I got GER on ps4.

Well, that is more than obvious :awesome:

Too bad NA does not have a cross buy on GER.

Well it was hard for me solo, but that's probably just because I suck the game I guess. :P I didn't get that far myself, I just heard that some of the later missions are really difficult playing solo, and almost require you to play co-op. It sounds like you don't agree with that.

Yep, exactly. I did all missions solo without any actual problems (though the no-AI Rank 7 mission against the crapload of human enemies was annoying and I got it on the last respawn :awesome:).

However, there are always cases in karige where players claim the games are not soloable... 

And they almost always are :awesome:

Damn, I hoped that maybe the anime could get me to play the games, but it looks like that's a no go then. It's nice when anime adaptations allow you to enjoy something when you're not aware of the source material. A shame it isn't the case here. -_-

Like, you can give it a shot (for #basedUfotable :awesome:) to see for yourself. As I said, it does not spoil much about the actual GEB/GER storyline (nothing (technically) from GE2 there) since it's not canon.

I don't really like how repetitive these kinds of games get either, so I imagine that's no different in GE. I guess I should just avoid it then. 

Yea, repetitiveness is a problem with karige. You simply do the same thing mostly against same enemies lots and LOTS of times :D (well, exactly 500 times :D)

, so why waste time playing something I might not like? :giggle:

For glorious waifus :awesome:

Yep, exactly. I did all missions solo without any actual problems (though the no-AI Rank 7 mission against the crapload of human enemies was annoying and I got it on the last respawn :awesome:).

However, there are always cases in karige where players claim the games are not soloable... 

And they almost always are :awesome:

Have you ever just considered that you are just vastly more skilled than the average player? That's probably why. :awesome:

One Satoshi is probably the equivalent of like three or four average players. :giggle:

Like, you can give it a shot (for #basedUfotable :awesome:) to see for yourself. As I said, it does not spoil much about the actual GEB/GER storyline (nothing (technically) from GE2 there) since it's not canon.

Maybe I'll do that. I mean you can't go wrong with Ufotable, right? ;) Worst case scenario is that I'll have no idea what's going on, but at least it will be pretty. :D

Yea, repetitiveness is a problem with karige. You simply do the same thing mostly against same enemies lots and LOTS of times :D (well, exactly 500 times :D)

This is also why I don't play the Dynasty Warriors games, or things similar to that. I think I'd just get bored of them. :unsure:

For glorious waifus :awesome:

Vita games have no shortage of waifus. :awesome: I could always just play Kiseki instead. ;)

Have you ever just considered that you are just vastly more skilled than the average player? That's probably why. :awesome:

One Satoshi is probably the equivalent of like three or four average players. :giggle:

Actually... nope, I didn't =D Because I'm seriously below average player :D

Maybe I'll do that. I mean you can't go wrong with Ufotable, right? ;) Worst case scenario is that I'll have no idea what's going on, but at least it will be pretty. :D

Oh, it will be pretty. It is absolutely glorious :D Just Ufotable being Ufotable :D

Vita games have no shortage of waifus. :awesome: I could always just play Kiseki instead. ;)

Well, playing Kiseki is obviously more advisable :awesome:

• Like 1