Best screenshots taken from your Vita

Vivinho333

Speaking of...

OwBnaQN.jpg

Now I know it's one of the easier songs, so it's far from actually being impressive, but it's still something that seemed out of my league when I first started. Oh, and I did this during my break at work. :giggle:

Don't discourage yourself after getting a perfect, not making a mistake during the entire song is challenging regardless of the star rating. 

But now...you are officially on the perfect hype train. So....prepare to get addicted to getting as many perfects as possible.  :dance:

• Like 1

Don't discourage yourself after getting a perfect, not making a mistake during the entire song is challenging regardless of the star rating. 

But now...you are officially on the perfect hype train. So....prepare to get addicted to getting as many perfects as possible.  :dance:

I appreciate the words of encouragement. :blush:

Yes, I'm officially on the perfect hype train now. It looks like this thing has no breaks. :awesome:

I think that I kinda screwed up by not starting the Diva room thing until much later, so I've got plenty of time to kill now. I'm gonna try my best to get some more perfects on extreme, but no promises. I'm still nowhere near actual vocaloid level. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf

Aki-tan is preventing me from getting the perfect on that one. I've gotten a single safe more than 20 times on the song.

Haha, luckily I don't seem to be affected by this curse, at not to that extent. :lol: Usually I either mess up really badly, or I somehow get a perfect. There haven't been too many times where I've only just missed out on getting it. I'm thankful for that, because I imagine that would get pretty frustrating. :P

√Letter

7fHg5Lo.jpg

mgM87nl.jpg

1HcDNIF.jpg

2ZrLP5I.jpg

Cqqkx5V.jpg

5vMVYgQ.jpg

First time I actually took a screenshot of a game's manual. ^_^

And I know the rest is a creep collection but I really liked those scenes.

Steins;Gate 0

6bIdORW.jpg

wHsAe0D.jpg

Wgxgi4m.jpg

0Oh56TI.jpg

I really like the new style for the characters. And poor Mayu-shi. :/

P8DaqpA.jpg

k5xvQRH.jpg

8glTwuV.jpg

4tz6O8A.jpg

Comedy gold <3

Story-spoilers!

I warned you!

Nice to see such heart warming scenes

1TeW8Tx.jpg

He's back!

bpDRbEk.jpg

• Like 3

Shots fired.

Quite literally. :P

I replayed it recently too, and I noticed there are quite a few digs at western culture and such. I found it all pretty hilarious. xD

I don't have the Vita version of the game, but I felt like this screenshot was really relevant: O4Pn27f.jpg

Unfortunately, it's true.

Also, while I'd normally prefer the Vita version, my sister bought it on PS4, and I can't argue with getting to play it for free.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Puriddu9427 said:

OH Am i wrong or the Page sizes are bigger? Before all this screenshots where divided in 2 Pages on the old Site, Cool :D

Yeah, I just noticed that too. It used to be 20 posts per page. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the limit is now 25 per page. Nice!

Edited by Undead Wolf

8 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah, I just noticed that too. It used to be 20 posts per page. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the limit is now 25 per page. Nice!

Well mine here is the number 24 so if are 25 now the next one is the last of Page 30 and then page 31 we'll see :D

I Noticed because before your Root Letter Screenshots were in the previous page i remember while now are togheter with this last ones :3

On 25-11-2016 at 10:44 PM, Alondate31 said:

qj341V.jpg

pure cuteness there<3

On 20-11-2016 at 6:31 PM, JaM said:

and only ones who played will know...

va8Enp9.jpg

hmmm.. Will name both my Magitek Armor Biggs and Wedge ^_^

THAT DOG!!! where did that came from???

good choice:D

Screenshots from Atelier Totori Plus

BPvHuUl.jpg

Totori: Marc, what are we looking at?

Marc: Barrel!

Totori: Barrel?

Marc, No, BARREL!! (Anyone who didn't play a single Atelier game won't get the joke)

I'm going to hell.

PURE CUTENESS!

Spoiler

F5w18Nd.jpg

zbJEfDY.jpg

LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE FOR NO REASON!

Spoiler

QYB24on.jpg

F3BTTNE.jpg

tVlhPOs.jpg

F7n0k7R.jpg

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

• Like 4

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

Marc, No, BARREL!! (Anyone who didn't play a single Atelier game won't get the joke)

Taaaaaaaru! :D

1 hour ago, YaoiGod said:

PURE CUTENESS!

Reveal hidden contents

F5w18Nd.jpg

zbJEfDY.jpg

LOOK HOW HAPPY THEY ARE FOR NO REASON!

Reveal hidden contents

QYB24on.jpg

F3BTTNE.jpg

tVlhPOs.jpg

F7n0k7R.jpg