Best screenshots taken from your Vita

Vivinho333

did Superbeat Xonic go on sale or something recently? I've been seeing lots of people bizarrely and willingly joining the agonizing torture  playing it lately. That Stargazer song on 6Trax FX makes me cry ;_;

I think it did a few months ago. I got it physically for christmas last year but didn't play it until recently.

Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment:

182 Million Damage of Nebularaid Empress Sword skill combo

VS the high boss on secret dungeon:

qF9PbSx.jpg

3-Star max level Nebularaid Empress skill:

0-stars (default)

1-star ( use the skill 100 times)

2-stars( use the skill 1000 times)

3-stars( use the skill 10000 times)

PLwQioY.jpg

Lulz, nice! :D

You went for the Hollow Fragment necklace? =)

Finally figured out how to get Content Manager on my PC, so here are a couple of my faves.

From one of my newest acquisitions, HDN Re;birth:

2016-10-15-161308.jpg

Neptune reminds me not to get distracted by Dragon Quest and Pokemon. :awesome:

2016-10-17-223105.jpg

Another digital download, Dragon Quest Builders. Not a Minefan, but hey, it works. ^_^

• Like 1

NEP FREAKING KNOWS :awesome:

I do hope you are playing with proper voices, though :P

Ha, Plutie's voice DOES sound great in the original Klingon... I mean English.  :angel:

Plutie is an angel, even if she does traumatize poor Iffy:

2016-02-14-220958.jpg

2016-02-14-220900.jpg

At least sweet Vert can comfort her:

2015-10-23-083424.jpg

Regarding Superdimension, should I play that or Zombies first? Decisions, decisions. I am getting close to finishing Hyperdevotion, although that Lily Rank grind is REAL. I will finish that game but it's definitely testing my patience! 

What's the only thing better than Nep? How about TWO Neps? 

2016-05-06-102615.jpg

Edited by MosesRockefeller

Well, sure she does. Because hearing her in English robs you of your hearing after the first letter so you don't hear the rest.

Oof, that was weak. At least throw an in-game meta-reference at me! Did you forget to eat your Hero Sausage this morning? :P

2016-02-20-092217.jpg

And on the topic of people insisting the Japanese voices are the only valid option, I think this strange picture I found online of Neptune says it best:

images_1.jpg

Playing with English voices is totally legit, I heard it from a very reliable source:

2015-11-06-063911.jpg

Edited by MosesRockefeller

Regarding Superdimension, should I play that or Zombies first? Decisions, decisions. I am getting close to finishing Hyperdevotion, although that Lily Rank grind is REAL. I will finish that game but it's definitely testing my patience! 

So far I think Superdimension is better, but I guess it depends on whether you like action or turn based combat more. Have you played Action U yet? I can't decide if the lily rank grind is worse in that game or Hyperdevotion.

And when it comes to Hanazawa Kana, there's no alternative.

Agreed. I've liked her ever since I heard her as Plutia. Next thing I knew, I was buying games mostly because she was in them, (Time and Eternity, Final Fantasy Type-0) I bought all of her albums, (I'm still missing some singles) and I even have a poster of her now lol.

It looks like we have the biggest HanaKana fan of the forums (sorry Satoshi :P).

NO! I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY TITLE!

Agreed. I've liked her ever since I heard her as Plutia. Next thing I knew, I was buying games mostly because she was in them, (Time and Eternity, Final Fantasy Type-0) I bought all of her albums, (I'm still missing some singles) and I even have a poster of her now lol.

Oh my god, I found my lost twin O.O

Such beautiful words! Such beautiful vision! Such fantastic dedication! I'm so proud!

So far I think Superdimension is better, but I guess it depends on whether you like action or turn based combat more. Have you played Action U yet? I can't decide if the lily rank grind is worse in that game or Hyperdevotion.

I prefer turn-based combat, but while I think the tactical RPG experiment of Hyperdevotion is interesting, I much preferred Action U. At least in that game, the progress feels faster due to the maps being over quickly.

Neptune speaks the truth:

dN2PJjM.jpg

Neptune speaks always the Truth.

I'm pretty sure the only reason there are holes to crawl through is so screenshots like this can be taken  ;)

ElaBgXc.jpg

AUJQLAE.jpg

I see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by shadow23498

NO! I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY TITLE!

Oh my god, I found my lost twin O.O

Such beautiful words! Such beautiful vision! Such fantastic dedication! I'm so proud!

For a minute there, I forgot what this thread was even about. It's so off topic now (not that I mind, of course). I don't know what subforum it would fit under, but perhaps there needs to be a Hanazawa Kana worship appreciation thread. :)

I prefer turn-based combat, but while I think the tactical RPG experiment of Hyperdevotion is interesting, I much preferred Action U. At least in that game, the progress feels faster due to the maps being over quickly.

I'd say get Superdimension then. The combat is similar to the main games, but they didn't just copy and paste it from Victory. As for the trophies, the most grindy trophies have been toned down, the credits one is only one million, and the lily ranks are much easier due to symbol attack gains. The worst trophy seems to be collecting baseballs. Yes, baseballs. There is some useful info in this thread (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/136848-superdimension-neptune-vs-sega-hard-girls/74441566) that I'd recommend reading if you decide to get the game.

For a minute there, I forgot what this thread was even about. It's so off topic now (not that I mind, of course).

2016-02-04-223024.jpg

Some people are still posting occasional screenshots. ;)

I'd say get Superdimension then. The combat is similar to the main games, but they didn't just copy and paste it from Victory. As for the trophies, the most grindy trophies have been toned down, the credits one is only one million, and the lily ranks are much easier due to symbol attack gains. The worst trophy seems to be collecting baseballs. Yes, baseballs. There is some useful info in this thread (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/136848-superdimension-neptune-vs-sega-hard-girls/74441566) that I'd recommend reading if you decide to get the game.

Hmm, well I could get Superdimension, or Megatagmension, or even Megadimension.

20161021_053854.jpg

Or maybe I already have the Collector's Editions of all 3. :P

Seriously though, I just need to figure out which one to play next on the Vita. I think I'll do Superdimension first to get closer to the core series gameplay that I prefer.

Damn that Iffy Store and its irresistible Collector's Editions! :)