What Is The Most Annoying Game on the Vita In your opinion?

Bonzi Buddy

Definately Gravity Rush for me...at least the beginning. Its a clear example of an overly ambitious game...a lot of great ideas but with a poorly translated execution. The free floating/gravity manipulation concept is really cool but the controls are just horrible. I'm trying my best to stick with the game but am growing more inclined to just walk away due to the messy controls.

Definately Gravity Rush for me...at least the beginning. Its a clear example of an overly ambitious game...a lot of great ideas but with a poorly translated execution. The free floating/gravity manipulation concept is really cool but the controls are just horrible. I'm trying my best to stick with the game but am growing more inclined to just walk away due to the messy controls.

It does take a bit to grasp the controls but the game (Gravity Rush) is ok. I could have gotten the platinum for that game if it wasn't for 100% the challenges, they are infuriating

• Like 1

I would say the aiming in Borderlands 2 is a little annoying.

But My Singing Monster is dumb. Why the hell does the Vita have a stupid pay-to-have-fun-faster stupid facebook game.

Like, I like all the silly noises they make, but having to wait hours and hours is silly.

Like many others have said, Dokuro is sooo boring. It was a pain for me to force myself to complete.

That thing that pissed me off the most in Uncharted: Golden Abyss was the touch screen QTEs, Seriously it's so bad, on Crushing it's a nightmare seeing how yoh can only fail onces, even when you do it correct the game won't register it and fail you.

Edited by Suicide Tortuga

I would say the aiming in Borderlands 2 is a little annoying.

But My Singing Monster is dumb. Why the hell does the Vita have a stupid pay-to-have-fun-faster stupid facebook game.

Like, I like all the silly noises they make, but having to wait hours and hours is silly.

If you never heard Nothing is free in life that includes the vita itself.  -_-

Maybe I didn't give it enough time, but definitely Ninja Gaiden Sigma. The originals on the consoles I had no trouble with.. but the way it controls on the vita, especially with projectiles and the god damn camera.. complete hell. Especially given that it's one of the toughest games out there in the first place. Playing it on the vita was a huge handicap. Gave up after the 4th level.

That aside, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation has an annoying part where you read letters by holding the Vita's rear camera up to a light source like a lamp. Of course it never works right, so you'll be wandering around your house holding your Vita up to different lights at different angles, looking like an idiot in the process.

Lol God I hated that.  I remember walking around the house bending down and holding it right up to the bulb.  My wife just standing there shaking her head lol.

Other than that the other games I have played I have enjoyed and haven't had many issues with.

I hate Welcome Park. It ruined my trophy collections by registering a missing timestamp trophy into my profile. When I turn on my new PS Vita for first time, I was brought to play Welcome Park before I could properly connect my Vita to PSN. I dont even intend to play that game, thinking it is just a sort of tutorial for beginner. :facepalm:

• Like 1