What Is The Most Annoying Game on the Vita In your opinion?

Bonzi Buddy

That aside, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation has an annoying part where you read letters by holding the Vita's rear camera up to a light source like a lamp. Of course it never works right, so you'll be wandering around your house holding your Vita up to different lights at different angles, looking like an idiot in the process.

• Like 4

That aside, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation has an annoying part where you read letters by holding the Vita's rear camera up to a light source like a lamp. Of course it never works right, so you'll be wandering around your house holding your Vita up to different lights at different angles, looking like an idiot in the process.

OMG I hated that part! Worst idea ever. Metrico has the same thing. You have to hold your camera up to the right colour and of course it reads blue when you are clearly aiming at green, or you have to spin and flip your console to raise/lower platforms. How the hell are you meant to time a jump when you've got your console upside down and backwards?

Uncharted Golden Abyss has something exactly like this dood. Sucks when you are on that part late at night and your roommates are looking at you like you've gone mad as you desperately put your vita up to whatever lights you can find to complete it :facepalm:

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 2

OMG I hated that part! Worst idea ever. Metrico has the same thing. You have to hold your camera up to the right colour and of course it reads blue when you are clearly aiming at green, or you have to spin and flip your console to raise/lower platforms. How the hell are you meant to time a jump when you've got your console upside down and backwards?

Uncharted Golden Abyss has something exactly like this dood. Sucks when you are that part late at night and your roommates are looking at you like you've gone mad as you desperately put your vita up to whatever lights you can find to complete it :facepalm:

this is why i stopped playing AC:Liberation, i lost it. heh anyways I thought Metrico was like A knock off new mario platform game, i got too confused with Metrico, it's garbage.

Edited by Goodra999

PulzAR - Worst god damn gaming experience in my life! Like jdizzle0420 said above, any AR card game. I agree. After playing PulzAR I dont ever want to try another AR card game again. Just the thought of it kills my back xD

also

Resistance: Burning Skies. An infuriating piece of shit. I got so annoyed with this game...  NEVER AGAIN!

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

PulzAR - Worst god damn gaming experience in my life! Like jdizzle0420 said above, any AR card game. I agree. After playing PulzAR I dont ever want to try another AR card game again. Just the thought of it kills my back xD

This exactly. 

Another 2 vita games I find really annoying are Chronovolt for the crappy controls and Dokuro for the annoying puzzles.

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation. ignoring the fact that my saves corrupted on me TWICE, the multiplayer component was just a shitty and boring version of risk.

Also Little Deviants, try getting the best scores with little to no clue how to play the mini-games properly