Easiest way to get the 'Create' trophy...

Dreakon13

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, stargate1995 said:

I just went to check and they seem to be working fine, are you sure you entered the logins correctly?

For some reason, when I log into accounts +2 and up, it says the email address needs to be verified. 

Edit: By it, I mean PSN. 

Edited by Ataldeath

19 hours ago, stargate1995 said:

Oddly it seems that if you try logging in directly through the lbp.me site it works fine.

Confirmed this works. And probably easier than making multiple profiles on your ps3 lol. My apologies, I should have gone straight to lbp.me. 

EDIT: Went through the list, only +8 is the one that does not work via lbp.me. Everything else works. Thanks Stargate for the emails. 

Edited by Ataldeath

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/20/2017 at 7:19 AM, M83X76 said:

Created some fresh accounts:

[email protected]

x = from 1 to 13

password = 1password

As of the time of this post, only x = 1 to 12 are now working.  All the rest in the post before and after this one in this thread no longer work.  It's a shame too, since most just need account verification to work again.  But thanks to these accounts, I am now finished with the Create trophy. 

Edited by DaivRules
updated Create trophy progress
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, a warning for anyone interested. Shortly after doing this I got an IP ban or suspension -- don't know which one yet. I dunno if it was me logging into the multiple different accounts or someone has done something sketchy on the accounts and they are blocking any IP that logs in with them. If you do use it, protect yourself with a VPN.

Edited by Beyrone
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 14.06.2019 at 3:49 AM, Beyrone said:

Well, a warning for anyone interested. Shortly after doing this I got an IP ban or suspension -- don't know which one yet. I dunno if it was me logging into the multiple different accounts or someone has done something sketchy on the accounts and they are blocking any IP that logs in with them. If you do use it, protect yourself with a VPN.

But it's temporary so no biggie.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...