Platinum still possible?

Is the platinum still possible for this game? You have to "export" a pic to a website. I tried last night, Feb, 8th, 2015, but servers were down. I figured that it couldn't be accomplished any more since there is no more THQ. However, it seems like somone accomplished the plat in early Jan. of 2015.

Anyone have any info?

I'm thinking it probably isn't available anymore. That trophy was last earned in October/November and the playstationtrophies.org forums suggest it is dead. I don't know if they went down with Gamespy, but according to those same forums, you could earn the trophy into last fall. Sorry mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Just now, funker1987 said:

How could this work?

well, if it was a simple upload a photo etc trophy or like that, just linking to a website and uploading an image probably would be good enough to pop a trophy of that caliber. however, you'd have to know the pathway that the game wants to follow to the internet and then just mirror it with cloned site. that would be enough.

• 4 months later...
On 10.11.2019 at 6:44 PM, PSXtreme_ said:

well, if it was a simple upload a photo etc trophy or like that, just linking to a website and uploading an image probably would be good enough to pop a trophy of that caliber. however, you'd have to know the pathway that the game wants to follow to the internet and then just mirror it with cloned site. that would be enough.

How could this pathway be found?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 8/28/2018 at 8:58 AM, PSXtreme_ said:

I wonder if you could just establish a website using their previous pathway ID and it would allow you to get the one online trophy?

im wondering this as well if their previous server was gamespy

reason being is when i first bought my ps3, i had battlefield for ps2. i found some isntructions online about someone who somehow set a server up for the game. i followed the instructions and i was playing a ps2 battlefield game online on ps3. there was 9 players which shocked me at the time.