F1 2015 Season Discussion

Greenguy81

I know right. It seems like Maldonado is behind most of the crashes. To me it looked like he didn't even make am attempt to move for Perez. Unfortunately Maldonado brings a lot of money to Lotus. I would like to see him out of f1. 

I agree, Ricciardo was robbed. I like him as a driver and hope he picks up as many points as possible. 

Definitely Lewis's year again. :)

I don't want to see him leave F1 but he definitely needs to cut out a lot of the stupid things he does. Although before each race I think to myself "I wonder what ridiculous move is Maldonado going to try and pull this race?" :P 

I hope Ricciardo is more competitive in the second half of the season, he's currently in 7th place but if Red Bull can get the car right then maybe he can knock off one or both of the Williams' and climb the ladder. The renault engine has been an issue all season though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I agree, Vettel is a much better driver than Rosberg and would like for him to finish second. It was good to see Mclaren get both cars in the points too! I really do feel for Button and Alonso after the year they've had.

On an interesting side note, Hamilton and Vettel are now tied on 42 career wins each.

I agree, Vettel is a much better driver than Rosberg and would like for him to finish second. It was good to see Mclaren get both cars in the points too! I really do feel for Button and Alonso after the year they've had.

On an interesting side note, Hamilton and Vettel are now tied on 42 career wins each.

Yup. Hopefully a lot more wins coming Hamilton's way. :) 

That was the race of the season for me, absolutely amazing all the way through! Hammy's move on Rosberg at turn 1 at race start may have been a little naughty but still, what a race. Who would've thought we'd see a RedBull leading or both McLarens fairly comfortable in the points? I'm a bit gutted Rossi couldn't get a point here but he still drove a respectable race. 

Now the race is on for 2nd in the WDC. If Vettel can pull that off I'll be absolutely amazed, I honestly think we'll see both Mercedes drivers as the top two though. Hopefully the rest of the season is as exciting as this race. 

Parker

It was definitely an exciting race, so many twists!

I'm quite disappointed about what happened to Ricciardo in the end, at one point I thought that he might be in with a real shot at winning :( .

Congratulations to Hamilton though, he thoroughly deserves the Driver's Championship.

• 3 weeks later...

My boyfriend watches the Formula 1 so I am forced to watch it with him lol.

But mainly because we're Dutch we like Max Verstappen. He's from the village next to my homevillage. 

I just hate it that the cars are so different, there isn't much competition because it's always a Mercedes/Ferrari party on stage. And now that things aren't settled with Red Bull and Torro Rosse's new engine I'm afraid that things won't change.

Torro Rosso will probably get this years Ferrari engines next year, so they will start with already with a disadvantage. Red bull tried a better engine last race, where Ricciardo raced with, but even his teammate without the new engine, Daniel Kvyat, had better results.