The Metalhead Thread

BeautifulTorment

If you like eluveitie then check this out :)

Thanks for the recommendations! I already listen to In Extremo, Ensiferum and Korpiklaani. Amon Amarth and Apocalyptica also have a couple of nice tracks.

I would listen to a lot of Doom Metal (Katatonia, Ghost Brigade, Woods of Ypres) for a while but now I get back to the roots - Folk, Trash and Melodic Death Metal. The early Amorphis (band) was quite heavy and whereas their recent albums are more pop-ish (vocals), I'd say that their latest album Under The Read Cloud was amazing. I saw them at Metalcamp in Slovenia some years ago.

Edited by kitsune29
  • Like 1

I missed, I in general, I like all kind of music (Except the latin rythms [All of that are really boring]), about metal, I like all subgenres, from the most slow like doom metal, to extreme metal, very some of them are the following ones:

Band-Maid - Real Existence:

Tristania - Libre:

Kamelot Featuring Alissa White-Gluz - Liar Liar:

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

Thanks for the recommendations! I already listen to In Extremo, Ensiferum and Korpiklaani. Amon Amarth and Apocalyptica also have a couple of nice tracks.

I would listen to a lot of Doom Metal (Katatonia, Ghost Brigade, Woods of Ypres) for a while but now I get back to the roots - Folk, Trash and Melodic Death Metal. The early Amorphis (band) was quite heavy and whereas their recent albums are more pop-ish (vocals), I'd say that their latest album Under The Read Cloud was amazing. I saw them at Metalcamp in Slovenia some years ago.

You love MDM? Welcome to the club buddy ! i'm a big fan of this genre since 96 when i was listening the jest race (in flames album) but i listening most kind of metal music, and yeah old amorphis is way diferent than nowadays lol

I dont know if you already know this band but they are awesome

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So many bands I like. Thanks for the videos, guys! Since you mentioned doom, what's your take on the new Katatonia album? It just bought it and I'm listening to the digital copy on amazon music (not at home atm).

It is not bad, but it lacks something. Dead End Kings was good, but still, nothing comes close to Night is the New Day in my opinion. Forsaker was epic.

Night_Is_the_New_Day_cover.jpg

• Like 1

So many bands I like. Thanks for the videos, guys! Since you mentioned doom, what's your take on the new Katatonia album? It just bought it and I'm listening to the digital copy on amazon music (not at home atm).

It is not bad, but it lacks something. Dead End Kings was good, but still, nothing comes close to Night is the New Day in my opinion. Forsaker was epic.

Night_Is_the_New_Day_cover.jpg

Katatoniaaaaaaaaaa <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Real thrash metal \m/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...