Last.fm

BeautifulTorment

What is Spotify and what is Last.FM???? I don't have a clue what either of those are. Are they free? I use Pandora all the time which is free. :D

Last.fm is a music site. I would say that Last.fm to music is like PSNP to trophies. It basically keeps track of what you've been listening to, shows play counts, stats on what you like etc. It can give suggestions of other bands you might like too, its quite cool. I recommend it for sure.

Does last.fm still track from Spotify? What is Spotify anyway?

Spotify is the Omega, it's so great. It's a downloadable music streaming service, completely free, but you can pay to take out the ads. The reason it's better is because you can play exactly what songs you want, when you want.

And yes it does Scrobble:

uNx50P.png

Click on "App Finder" on the left hand side, then just look for Last.fm, sync your accounts and you're good.

I would have to say Last.fm has Spotify beat on the stats and stuff like that, but like I said, you can listen to whatever you want on Spotify, not just radio stations (although it does have a radio feature).

Last.fm is a music site. I would say that Last.fm to music is like PSNP to trophies. It basically keeps track of what you've been listening to, shows play counts, stats on what you like etc. It can give suggestions of other bands you might like too, its quite cool. I recommend it for sure.

I think I will check it out soon, but you are saying it does not cost anything?

Spotify is the Omega, it's so great. It's a downloadable music streaming service, completely free, but you can pay to take out the ads. The reason it's better is because you can play exactly what songs you want, when you want.

And yes it does Scrobble:

uNx50P.png

Click on "App Finder" on the left hand side, then just look for Last.fm, sync your accounts and you're good.

I would have to say Last.fm has Spotify beat on the stats and stuff like that, but like I said, you can listen to whatever you want on Spotify, not just radio stations (although it does have a radio feature).

Strange, last time I tried to check it out, it wanted credit card info.....which I don't have :P .

I think I will check it out soon, but you are saying it does not cost anything?

Strange, last time I tried to check it out, it wanted credit card info.....which I don't have :P .

Yeah its definitely free. I think there is the option to "subscribe" but that is by no means necessary..

Yeah its definitely free. I think there is the option to "subscribe" but that is by no means necessary..

Thanks, also I figured out Spotify....when I select Spotify from Facebook it gives me a free trial, but when I go to spotify.com it lets you create a free account. Anyway, it is pretty cool. I cannot believe a site like this is legal! I mean any song, album, etc. you want you can listen to whenever you want and there are unlimited skips if you listen to radio!!!! It's way better than Pandora I have to say.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Your musical compatibility with DivineTorment is LOW

Music you have in common includes Metallica, In Flames, Anthrax, Megadeth and Judas Priest.

Just wondering how many users have Last.fm here? If there are enough... perhaps we can start a PSNP group there?

I'd be interested in nerding out with people about favourite bands we have in common.

My account is here if anyone wants to compare :P

http://www.last.fm/user/DivineTorment

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...