PSA: EU Playstation Store deals, most ending 4 March '15

StrickenBiged

I heard really great things about it. In other news I'm almost finished with my third DA:I playthrough. Currently hunting High Dragons and after that 2 more main quests.

That's great buddy, let me know if helping hand is needed, been the Inquisitor of the guide doesn't prevent the wrath of the keepers xD hahaha

Edited by Mah2c

SO many games, glad i got a Vita with my PS4..

Danganronpa 1+2, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Uncharted, Wipeout, Resistance..

Might pick up The Wolf Among us and TWD on Vita instead of PS4 too at that price.. :blink:

And for PS4 Tomb Raider and considering Shadowfall since its so cheap.

Edited by Nyhotan

Might pick up The Wolf Among us and TWD on Vita instead of PS4 too at that price.. :blink:

In relation to these games, I'd seriously recommend thinking about the PS4 version and waiting till they go on sale again. I've played the Vita versions of both seasons of TWD and they're full of frame rate drops and long loading screens that can become frustrating if you fail a QTE sequence. (Esp when you failed precisely because of a frame rate drop). They're both silky smooth on PS4.

• Like 2

In relation to these games, I'd seriously recommend thinking about the PS4 version and waiting till they go on sale again. I've played the Vita versions of both seasons of TWD and they're full of frame rate drops and long loading screens that can become frustrating if you fail a QTE sequence. (Esp when you failed precisely because of a frame rate drop). They're both silky smooth on PS4.

Thanks for the info, my wallet appreciates it! I will hold off for now then, hopefully EU will see the Telltale collection at a good intro price soon like the US *Fingers crossed*