BenxCooper,your average Cooper friend

BenxCooper

Hello everyone,or hello from France,yes why a french is in an english forum for PSN,the hell is it? Because PSNProfiles rules of course,the best of trophy tracker i found. So i'm Ben (short for Benjamin),i'm from France,23 years old. Currently i just began playing PS3 yeah after 3 years and some potatoes in stock to make near 4 years, so i don't have many games only bargain games. I don't know what i can add,especially because my english sucks so i will make it short and wait for your replies,fellow (hardcore)gamers.

Hello everyone,or hello from France,yes why a french is in an english forum for PSN,the hell is it? Because PSNProfiles rules of course,the best of trophy tracker i found. So i'm Ben (short for Benjamin),i'm from France,23 years old. Currently i just began playing PS3 yeah after 3 years and some potatoes in stock to make near 4 years, so i don't have many games only bargain games. I don't know what i can add,especially because my english sucks so i will make it short and wait for your replies,fellow (hardcore)gamers.

Hello "Frenchie" (a term used in a friendly way in Call of Duty 3) :D I hope you enjoy your time and look forward to socializing with you in the future! As most newcomers are warned by me and others.....beware of the chatbox!!!!! :P

Noticed you like superhero games. I would greatly suggest the Batman or inFamous games, they are awesome.

inFamous is not on my list but for sure it's by far one if not my favorite PS3 game,this franchise is so freakin awesome,replay 4 or 5 times each of both games,and about Batman i'm in process to play it,need time because Spiderman really pisses me off but i can't let it go even it pisses me off,don't hesitate to add me on psn i've some online games,except the fact of different hours we can play some Red Dead Redemption. Anyway thanks for the warm welcome. About my english,weird or not,i learn english by watching US series,not in school at all even if my grades were pretty high. OK i'm done :D

Welcome to the forums Ben, it's nice to have more members that aren't from the Commonwealth or the U.S. Good to have some diversity on the site. I'd like to get back to learning French one day, so I can read Le Monde without using google translator. Not just to read Le Monde but that would be a benchmark.