A weird location/situation where you received a platinum

AbyssRex

Was wondering if anybody had some odd platinum they got xD (most of these I'm sure will be for the Vita)

Mine for example would be Resistance: Burning Skies

While I was away to work I bought this game since Vita was the only thing I had with me to play games. Whenever I would have time I would play. I ended up getting all trophies except for the online trophy. When I was done of work for the season I was at the airport waiting for my plane. I quickly use the online code voucher using airport WiFi and started. Under the horrible WiFi connection and 2 disconnects I finally got my trophy before boarding

• Like 2

In order to achieve the Plat on SRIV you have to play 40 hours, but  when I finished with everything the game had to offer the timer was on 29 hours, so I left the ps3 running the game while I was sleeping, when I woke up rather late and checked on the PS3 the Plat already popped, so I got a Plat while sleeping, which sucks since I wanted to see the Plat popping  -_-

• Like 1

In order to achieve the Plat on SRIV you have to play 40 hours, but  when I finished with everything the game had to offer the timer was on 29 hours, so I left the ps3 running the game while I was sleeping, when I woke up rather late and checked on the PS3 the Plat already popped, so I got a Plat while sleeping, which sucks since I wanted to see the Plat popping  -_-

Pretty much the same,but instead I was eating.

I've been known to get the occasional platinum on the toilet using my ps vita. I've been dubbed the "poo poo platter" by some of my peers. 

Classy, i know. 

This IS classy but...

I got the Hotline Miami platinum trophy while I was in Miami.

This one wins =D

Um, I got Neptunia Rebirth 2 while shopping.

All other Plats were earned from home iirc.

When I was in a trophy hunting competition, I got the Persona 4 Golden plat 1 second before the deadline. That felt pretty badass at the time.

When I was in a trophy hunting competition, I got the Batman: Arkham Asylum plat 25 seconds after the deadline. That felt pretty frustrating at the time.

• Like 1