christine_uk's platinum collection!

christine_uk

A great start to a list with a lot of potential on your games yet to platinum. I didn't collect a lot of my platinums until I started a check-list so I hope you have sucess in collecting some badass platinums :D 

LEGO GAMES! How can you stand them!? I can't bring myself to playing any. First time I played a Lego game was on my PS2; and it should be my last.

Your platinum collection seems to be going along fine, but you should try go for more of a challenge some time!

I'd advise you contain each platinum within a spoiler - but that's just me.

Moreover, I myself am thinking of starting a platinum collection thread.

Edited by Aela
  • Like 2

Thanks guys! :)

Yeah I agree I definitely need more challenging platinums on my list! Hopefully that will happen but as I say sometimes I quickly move on to another game or if I get stuck I just tend to forget about it, but I promised myself this year I would try and work on my completion percentage so that should help in my quest for more platinum trophies. A few weeks ago I started playing all my incomplete LEGO games again which is how I got the HP and LEGO Movie platinums so if I do that with some of my other games then my total should rise in time!

Haha I adore the LEGO games but I can see why they might not be for everyone!

And I think when I have more to add to this topic I will start to use the spoiler tag but for just 9 I thought it would look ok for now :)

Yeah I agree I definitely need more challenging platinums on my list! Hopefully that will happen but as I say sometimes I quickly move on to another game or if I get stuck I just tend to forget about it, but I promised myself this year I would try and work on my completion percentage so that should help in my quest for more platinum trophies. A few weeks ago I started playing all my incomplete LEGO games again which is how I got the HP and LEGO Movie platinums so if I do that with some of my other games then my total should rise in time!

And I think when I have more to add to this topic I will start to use the spoiler tag but for just 9 I thought it would look ok for now :)

Nice to see there are some who actually enjoy the LEGO games ... Have you taken advantage of the sales this week?

Yeah LEGO games are great just for a quick game, very easy to leave and come back to another day!

Updated my list to include platinum #10, not a difficult game as it's Where the Wild Things Are. But I enjoyed it, nice little story, collectables were a bit annoying though!

• 3 weeks later...

If you want a challenging platinum there's Mirror Edge on sale for 5€ until 15april I think, An amazing parkour game in my opinion :) anyway great starting list!

• 3 months later...

Thanks! Not sure at the minute, working on LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes on the PS3 and I'm pretty close to platinum on LEGO Jurassic World on the PS4 so may play that some more... yet more LEGO games! Love them though!

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is great, it was a lot of fun. My first LEGO game I ever played was the Star Wars series on PS2. 

• Like 1

Yeah LEGO games are great just for a quick game, very easy to leave and come back to another day!

Updated my list to include platinum #10, not a difficult game as it's Where the Wild Things Are. But I enjoyed it, nice little story, collectables were a bit annoying though!

Lego games are awesome don't listen to the haters the fact they have drop in drop out coop, they are great when having to entertain the younger relatives :D

Grats on your list of platinums.

If you're a huge madonna fan why not grab some singstar btw. I bust out the singing and do karaoke all the time. I like to think it has allowed me to acquire the voice of an angel.

Nice start to a list , I love LEGO games too ^_^ , they are perfect for I fancy a game but I only have half an hour. Or If you are not in the mood for a thick plot. Gotta love L.A noire :)

You know what else is great for short 30 minute sessions or less DMC. *hint* *hint*

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

Helloooo, nice list! Considering Lego Marvel Superheroes as it's supposed to be a great addition to the Lego series, and offers plenty to do... Is it worth a punt?

Also, if you like the gentler platinum challenges then I'd recommend the Sly Cooper series... 1 and 2 especially (3 has some annoying mini-challenges)
And +1 for the Infamous games!

• Like 1

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is great, it was a lot of fun. My first LEGO game I ever played was the Star Wars series on PS2. 

It is great fun, and the levels are much longer than in previous games (imo anyway) and so much more space to explore! Loving it :) I think that was my first LEGO game too, even without trophies I always tried to get to 100% complete!

Lego games are awesome don't listen to the haters the fact they have drop in drop out coop, they are great when having to entertain the younger relatives :D

Grats on your list of platinums.

If you're a huge madonna fan why not grab some singstar btw. I bust out the singing and do karaoke all the time. I like to think it has allowed me to acquire the voice of an angel.

Thank you! Not big on singing tbh but might pick Singstar up sometime haha! :)

Awesome list! :) Very different from a lot of other people's lists, mainly due to The Lego Games. B) Would you ever start a new series other than Lego Games, like God Of War or Assassin's Creed games?

Thanks! I'm definitely thinking about getting Assassin's Creed, they look really good. And this month's PS Plus has one of the God of War games for the PS3 so will definitely be downloading it and trying it out :) Thanks for the recommendations!

Off your played list Terminator salvation is a nice quick and easy.

Since you have festival of blood you should get the infamous games done again nice and easy and great games too

I have a confession -  I am terrible at Terminator hahaha!!! I must be the only one. I got to the level where you have to shoot the towers and just died over and over. Will definitely play it again sometime though, a bit of practice and I'm sure I'll get past it eventually!!

Love Infamous, I do keep going back to it to try and finish it off so one day I hopefully will platinum it :) really want to get the others in the series too!

Helloooo, nice list! Considering Lego Marvel Superheroes as it's supposed to be a great addition to the Lego series, and offers plenty to do... Is it worth a punt?

Also, if you like the gentler platinum challenges then I'd recommend the Sly Cooper series... 1 and 2 especially (3 has some annoying mini-challenges)

And +1 for the Infamous games!

Thanks! LEGO Marvel Super Heroes is great, I find the levels are much longer than in previous LEGO games and you have a boss fight at the end of each one. There seems to be a massive amount of space to explore outside the levels too so would definitely recommend it.

I have the Sly Cooper games but didn't really like them, I will go back to them at some point though. :)

Thanks! They are so much fun :)

I'm hoping that one day I will have a platinum for all of my LEGO games!

My progress so far....

legotrophies.jpg

I have seen their is an upcoming LEGO: Avengers game. I am yet to try a LEGO game so that may have to be my first!! Awesome list by the way, keep at it, good luck on that list being all 100%!