christine_uk's platinum collection!

christine_uk

I have seen their is an upcoming LEGO: Avengers game. I am yet to try a LEGO game so that may have to be my first!! Awesome list by the way, keep at it, good luck on that list being all 100%!

I am looking forward to that one! Thanks, it might take some time but I will try :D LEGO Marvel is quite long, completed all the levels and feel like I've done a lot of the other things but still only at 26% complete lol!!

Do lego Jurassic World next! It only took me 3 days to platinum  it and it's very fun!

I love that game, I definitely will be playing that again soon, think the main thing I have left to do is get the mini-kits completed!

• 2 weeks later...

#14 LEGO Jurassic World. :D

Thought it would be LEGO Marvel Super Heroes but that game just has so much to do that I gave it a break for now! (still only 54% through it, 70% in terms of trophies) I started playing random other games to get my completion rating up and then noticed I was 4 trophies away from hitting 2500 and realised I had only 4 left to get on LEGO Jurassic World so why not?  Didn't take too long either! It was also my first PS4 platinum and fantastic to get my 2500th trophy which was a goal for this year.

Not sure what will be next, think I'm going to get my other LEGO games out and see if I can get those complete :) also Rocket League perhaps!

#15 LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

I'm back again already! Took a look at my LEGO games and saw that like Jurassic World I was only 4 away from completing the Pirates of the Caribbean. Now, it was a game I struggled with in the past, for some reason quite a few of those minikits were really well hidden!! But for some reason they seemed to appear in front of my eyes this time round xD Hated the fact you then had to go sail them all in the port but needs must!!

Grats you going to go for lego marvel?

Will definitely be trying! I got quite a way through it but it's such a huge game (for a LEGO game that is!) that I needed to have a break from it for a while lol. Currently playing LEGO Batman 2 as for some reason I hadn't even completed the story missions (have just completed them today).

Damn it seems like DJROE95 title of being psnp number 1 lego fan might have to be awarded to you after this amazing collection of platinum :P congratulations on the latest additions :D

Thanks! Think I still have a way to go to beat their LEGO collection but I will try :D

#17 Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

4th platinum in a week, what is going on?!? Haha!

Finally got the last trophy I needed for this game (Justice is Served) which I didn't think I'd ever get as I was rubbish at the Justice League levels (Gotham Metro - PAIN) but hooray and yet another LEGO platinum :D I am obsessed! Going to buy a couple of Vita LEGO games from eBay later on so hopefully these, along with Batman 2 (PS3 version) and Marvel Super Heroes, will be making an appearance on this list in the not too distant future!

• 2 weeks later...

#18 LEGO The Hobbit (PS3)

Another LEGO platinum!! Bought a couple of Vita games including The Hobbit which ended in me revisiting the same game on the PS3 and completing it with relative ease! The reason I left it unplayed for so long was because I believed my game to be glitched (one of the Mithril brick missions would not complete no matter how many times I played it but it randomly worked today to my relief) and didn't want to start over, but luckily that was not needed!

Next platinum? Who knows, I kept saying LEGO Marvel in the past but I don't think it will be. Maybe LEGO  The Hobbit on the Vita? Although I did buy Magus yesterday for £1.48 so probably will go for that next haha! xD

Edited by christine_uk

Nice list, a lego games fan I see :D

Thank you! Yep love them! Really hope I get all the platinums one day :D

#19 Magus

I am so pleased I bought this game and saw what a bizarre and atrocious piece of work it was xD I still can't believe it was only released last year!! Graphics, story, gameplay all bad. Although saying that, I did have great fun playing it as it was so hilarious!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, definitely a game you have to see to believe xD

#20 LEGO Ninjago; Nindroids

Yep I returned to LEGO for #20. Although it wasn't planned at all, decided to just play random games and see what came as #20 but I did end up coming back to LEGO over the past couple of days and the trophies just seemed to keep on flowing on this game once I got going. Really enjoyed this one, first non-movie LEGO game I have played and I will be looking out for more of these game!

Also to the original post I have added my "nearly platinums" which will hopefully inspire me t achieve them and also my goals for 2015 (which I have partially achieved!). nearer the end of the year I will of course add my 2016 goal :)

• Like 1

Thanks, definitely a game you have to see to believe xD

#20 LEGO Ninjago; Nindroids

Yep I returned to LEGO for #20. Although it wasn't planned at all, decided to just play random games and see what came as #20 but I did end up coming back to LEGO over the past couple of days and the trophies just seemed to keep on flowing on this game once I got going. Really enjoyed this one, first non-movie LEGO game I have played and I will be looking out for more of these game!

Also to the original post I have added my "nearly platinums" which will hopefully inspire me t achieve them and also my goals for 2015 (which I have partially achieved!). nearer the end of the year I will of course add my 2016 goal :)

Nice platinums you have there Christiane  :wave:

Interesting ''nearly platinums'' section that you added,never seen that idea before and I hope it really inpires you to finish them. I'm sure you're more than capable :D

And congratulations on your new platinum !

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

Platinum #21 The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. A pretty straightforward game, good story! :)

tbh I wasn't aiming for another platinum just yet, I've just been trying to boost my completion rating lately but noticed I hadn't played this game so thought why not complete it? :)

Definitely must try and complete my remaining LEGO games and also at least one of my Skylanders games!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

#24 Game of Thrones

Another TellTale game, really loved it. looking forward to 2016's offerings!

Also since it's the end of the year I'll post my 2015 update:

2015 aim:

Trophies: 2500 Platinums: 10 Completion: 50%

2015 year end totals:

Trophies: 3312 Platinums: 24 Completion: 46.32%

so not quite there with the completion percentage but overall I did well with my goals. :)

Next year:

2016 aim:

Trophies: 5500 Platinums: 40 Completion: 55%

Also I aim to get platinums in all my LEGO games, Puss in Boots and in at least one of my Skylanders games.

Happy New Year everyone and happy gaming :D