Uncharted 4 Delayed untill spring 2016

Darn, I was really hoping they were going to release it in time for Christmas, and then ruin everyone's holiday with a game that ran poorly, needed numerous patches and frustrated the entire gaming community (looking right at you, Ubisoft!).

Seriously, take your time, and do it right.

• Like 1

As much as I hate having games delayed, it also shows that Naughty Dog is at least making sure to finish the game then rushing it like some developers. Also as other mentioned, I have many games in my ever increasing backlog so one game being delayed isn't a big deadl. (Unless they're pulling a Duke Nukem Forever then everyone will be mad and it will be another decade of waiting for die hard fans.)

The first game was the plat I most enjoyed; the third one not so much, and the second.. Well, im very lazy to acquire the treasures lool.

Yeah I played abit of the third one, but not second or first. I love collecting collectibles in games so it should be fun, plus platting the games are a highlight for me, considering Uncharted is like Sony's golden franchise for the consoles.

• Like 1

Yeah I played abit of the third one, but not second or first. I love collecting collectibles in games so it should be fun, plus platting the games are a highlight for me, considering Uncharted is like Sony's golden franchise for the consoles.

:o! The multiplayer from the third was awesome, but I actually like the games in their order of release: Drake's Fortune, Among Thieves and Drake's Deception lol. They're all fun to plat, but I'm not so much into collectibles acquisition lol.

Hope you plat them all :)!

Just because a company delays there game it doesn't mean the game is going to be 100% better. Uncharted 4 will probably be good regardless because it's made by Naughty Dog, but Watch Dogs was delayed, and it still had some issues with it.