Project Cars Delayed (again) to "mid-May"

Nihiris-

What the hell are they doing that's making the game better? That is what these delays are for right?

Avoid a "DriveClub" scenario perhaps? They said it's 99.9% finished so I'm guessing there are still some persistent bugs being ironed out. 

What the hell are they doing that's making the game better? That is what these delays are for right?

BY JORDAN SIRANI

Slightly Mad StudiosProject CARS has been delayed for a third time and will now be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in "mid-May," the developer and publisher Bandai Namco announced today.

According to the studio, the racing game is "99.9% complete," but attending to the remaining .1% -- made up of small issues and bugs -- has been "tricky."

"We’re absolutely dedicated to delivering a ground-breaking experience and by targeting mid-May fans can be assured that’s what they’ll receive," the developer added.

As compensation for the delay, players will receive a "gift" on the day Project CARS launches. We've reached out to Slightly Mad Studios for more information and will update this article accordingly.

But, it's been delayed another month to remove the bugs. It certainly isn't off my radar, in-fact I'd like to thank Bandai Namco for delaying it so they can release it as bug free as possible.

I'm all for a bug-free experience and I don't mind delays that do that. But the reason why it's off my radar is because I simply have no time to play it anymore with Witcher 3 releasing in May and Batman in June. April was a good sweet spot, for me at least.

Well...I was going to wait another month driving so I could save up another month while Project cars kept me busy but eh, I guess I'll be driving next month, I'm not complaining, lol.

Though that said, the fact the game keeps getting delayed does give cause for concern, as long as it's well polished when it eventually does ship I'll get over it.