PS Vita Skins

KingOctoberXVI

I know you can find them floating around the interwebz if you google it, but These are the ones that really stand out to me. Great designs (Even solid colors) that cover almost 100% of the vita including the rear touch pad. It covers it to protect it from smudges, but doesn't sacrifice how hard you have to touch it. Check em' out!

http://www.decalgirl.com/skins/Sony-PS-Vita-Skins

im not really into those sticker skins, since they begin peeling off after about a week.. i would be more impressed if they were actual bodies. im actually trying to find a good cheap white body for my psp, since the original black one is damaged.

• Like 1

I know you can find them floating around the interwebz if you google it, but These are the ones that really stand out to me. Great designs (Even solid colors) that cover almost 100% of the vita including the rear touch pad. It covers it to protect it from smudges, but doesn't sacrifice how hard you have to touch it. Check em' out!

http://www.decalgirl...y-PS-Vita-Skins

just thought id say nice Sig king ;) im reading the last book now!!

ok back to topic of thread lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I currently have a Vita skin on my PSVita, but it's a limited edition Skin that was included in a bundle, it's not a sticker either, kind of a thin sheet that goes around the screen.

Probably best to show you:

sam0673nf.jpg

What I love about it is that when the lights in my room are turned off, all I can see whenever my PS Vita is turned on is a blue glow around the skin because of the Blue PS Button, it's just fantastic, tried to get a photo but the light is too dim for the camera to pick it up.

If you are wondering what bundle I got it from it's the Hatsune Miku Limited Edition Model with Wi-Fi.

Edited by Gordo132
  • Like 1

I can't imagine those skins lasting very long with prolonged Vita use. It seems like they'd start to peel off relatively easy after a while. I'd prefer a hard shell to a sticker.

Parker

Actually, combining the PSVita sticker with a crystal case do some amazing work at protecting the console and giving a shining style ;).

• 3 weeks later...