PUHLEASE recommend some games for me! and i'll buy you lunch

danielbenayun

I will be eternally greatful!

I need some advice on the next few games I should play - (I am looking for a ps3 game). Here are some of the games I have played and loved. ( I am going cross platform - maybe itll help in your suggestions for me?)

Skyrim

ico-collosus

Yakuza 4

lumines series

FF13-2

FF9

heavy rain

uncharted series

lbp2

Shenmue series

zelda series

mario series

alright if you have suggestions I would appreciate you giving me a sentence why you think I may like it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

-your desperate gamer!

Play Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, Resonance of Fate, and the God of War Collection. Honestly, what you've listed is a very small amount of games and they are all vastly different from one another. Those games I mentioned are the same in that sense, they're all fairly different from each other and I've enjoyed them. Hopefully you will too.

• Like 1

Skyrim

ico-collosus

FF13-2

FF9

Yakuza 4

lumines series

heavy rain

uncharted series

lbp2

Shenmue series

zelda series

mario series

From that list alone, I would greatly suggest Red Dead Redemption. It is a fantastic western RPG that has a great gameplay, and the world is huge. A personal suggestion that I always throw out there is the Assassin's Creed Series. I would say start at ACII though, since AC 1 was utter crap. The story of AC is strong though out the 4 games released so far. And, I cannot stress this enough, if you are a BIG RPG fan, play Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins. Both are exceptional games, with some of the strongest writing out there. ME2 is also cheap now while DA: Origins has the ultimate collection going for 20 bucks at Wal-Mart the last time I checked. The Ultimate Collection has all of the DLC for the game, which amounts to close to $50 alone.

If you're looking for a Legend of Zelda feel, try 3D Dot Game Heroes. It's essentially Link to the Past, but done in a Lego-esque style. If you want a platformer that is like the mario series, but more grown up, get Outland. It is a very under-rated PSN game. It's a classic platformer through and through, with boss battles, lives and check points. It also has a co-op mode if you want something like that.

I hope those help you in your quest for more games to play.

• Like 2

I agree wth BeautifulTorment....the games you list spread across a lot of genres....you could play Resonance of Fate....Final Fantasy XIII....The Saboteur....Assassin's Creed....Red Dead Redemption....God of War....Bayonetta....Dragon Age....just to name a few.....

A personal suggestion that I always throw out there is the Assassin's Creed Series. I would say start at ACII though, since AC 1 was utter crap. The story of AC is strong though out the 4 games released so far.

I had to respond to this....it's not that bad honestly....AC1....it's repetitive but it was made a couple of years back with the PS3 was fairly new....obviously games have improved since then....it's still decently fun and while there are no trophies if you really are going to get into AC you should play it....plus if you buy ACR you'll have AC1 along with it in the disc....

I had to respond to this....it's not that bad honestly....AC1....it's repetitive but it was made a couple of years back with the PS3 was fairly new....obviously games have improved since then....it's still decently fun and while there are no trophies if you really are going to get into AC you should play it....plus if you buy ACR you'll have AC1 along with it in the disc....

The first time I played it, I found it to be an alright game. I just havent had the same respect for it after I collected every flag in that game. That was why I didnt mind the fetch quests for ACII or ACB. 420 flags...never again.

The first time I played it, I found it to be an alright game. I just havent had the same respect for it after I collected every flag in that game. That was why I didnt mind the fetch quests for ACII or ACB. 420 flags...never again.

You collected all of them?!! :o

I was like 25% to 50% completion when I gave up....if there were no trophies for collecting them all it wasn't worth the hassle.... :P

I will be eternally greatful!

I need some advice on the next few games I should play - (I am looking for a ps3 game). Here are some of the games I have played and loved. ( I am going cross platform - maybe itll help in your suggestions for me?)

Skyrim

ico-collosus

Yakuza 4

lumines series

FF13-2

FF9

heavy rain

uncharted series

lbp2

Shenmue series

zelda series

mario series

alright if you have suggestions I would appreciate you giving me a sentence why you think I may like it.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

-your desperate gamer!

Are you asking for easy to platinum games or just outstanding games regardless of trophy content? Please tell me as I have tons of titles to recommend to you in both categories! :D

outstanding titles.... i am an artist - i play video games to get inspired, i wanna see something new, i want to discover new archtypes that sorta thing. I should say I do not have time to play 600 hour games- but in contrast I LOVED skyrim enough to plat it

thanks so much so far guys.

im def gana pick up red dead

keep em coming.

so far red dead really seems like its next on my list. I agree with all the suggestions from torment as well, i just wanna narrow down how i am gana spend my video gaming sessions for the next half year

You collected all of them?!! :o

I was like 25% to 50% completion when I gave up....if there were no trophies for collecting them all it wasn't worth the hassle.... :P

Every last one. I wasnt a trophy hunter back then and I just wanted to complete the game 100%. After that, the only way I would ever collect over 100 of anything is if I got a trophy for it.

If you get RDR...make sure it's the GOTY edition with the Undead Nightmare content included. That way you get everything in one shot. That's like 2 games in 1 right there.

You want art...then Okami (PS2 and Wii) is right up your alley. Now if you want to turn your artwork into monsters that fight for you Magic Pengel (PS2) is right up your alley. You want something completely different, any of the Katamari (PS2, 360, PSP and PS3 versions are available) games are definitely something unlike anything that you will have experienced.

• Like 1

thanks for the great input everyone. I am seriously shocked at how many good suggestions all of you came up with. psxtreme I am gonna pick up katamari for sure- I cannot believe that one slipped past me! thnks for the info about red dead bundle!

and oh wow ! 3d dot game heros looks real sweet. def gana pick that up to

outstanding titles.... i am an artist - i play video games to get inspired, i wanna see something new, i want to discover new archtypes that sorta thing. I should say I do not have time to play 600 hour games- but in contrast I LOVED skyrim enough to plat it

thanks so much so far guys.

im def gana pick up red dead

keep em coming.

so far red dead really seems like its next on my list. I agree with all the suggestions from torment as well, i just wanna narrow down how i am gana spend my video gaming sessions for the next half year

I would highly recomend the PSN game Flower, it is wonderful and unprecedented and it does not cost too much to download either. Another game series I would HIGHLY recommend is the Infamous series. It is incredible. I have more titles, but I do not want to bombard you, so I would also recomend the Assassin's Creed series. It is historic, violent, and a damn good time. I only played the series through #2 as I got scared away from the following two games as the MP trophies are a bitch I have heard.

Ahh....understandable....same here.... :)

Alas, I love trophies, but they have screwed up gaming forever. I remember fondly during the PS2 era when life was simple, no platinums nothing at all but the game and the experience. Looking back, I would still have wanted trophies, but a small part of me wishes they never existed (only a small part of me mind you :) ) Anyway, I would not collect items unless a trophy was involved either. :)

• Like 1