Jaws of Hakkon DLC coming soon

Today, BioWare and EA teased a new DLC called Jaws of Hakkon. The trailer is below. However, we're going to have to wait a little bit. It's going to come out on XBox One first. At least EA doesn't pretend that they don't suck Microsoft's dick anymore:

Also, achievements have been revealed for it (they're at the bottom):

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/dragon-age-inquisition-xbox-one/achievements/

EDIT: BioWare confirmed that the DLC will be released on PSN sometime in May.

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 2

Awesome, can't wait. The achievement descriptions don't seem to give away a lot of info. Though I was hoping for a 'complete the DLC on Nightmare' trophy. I hope there'll be new enemies, armor sets, and companions (maybe even cameos). 

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

:facepalm:

Xbox one and PC lol. 

Microsoft has to pretend they have 'exclusive' content since they lack any real exclusive games :awesome:.

I love my Xbox but this is kind of true. That Tomb Raider, Quantum Break and Halo will make up for it. 

• Like 1

Awesome, can't wait. The achievement descriptions don't seem to give away a lot of info. Though I was hoping for a 'complete the DLC on Nightmare' trophy. I hope there'll be new enemies, armor sets, and companions (maybe even cameos). 

Yes!! Can't wait xD

hopefully I will also summon the remaining and almighty surviving dragon to completely slay the remaining trophies, and by doing so write the logs of our perilous journey xD

• Like 1

Yes!! Can't wait xD

hopefully I will also summon the remaining and almighty surviving dragon to completely slay the remaining trophies, and by doing so write the logs of our perilous journey xD

If only DAI had the coop system from Dark Souls, we could play the game together while praising the sun :awesome:.

• Like 2

If only DAI had the coop system from Dark Souls, we could play the game together while praising the sun :awesome:.

Don't tease buddy :,) we could also coop in bloodborne in the future xD wondering about this awesomeness made me release that we could also record the coop if both of us in it xD

• Like 1

According to XBox Achievements, it's roughly 8-10 hours. Up to you to decide if it's worth the price tag.

I don't care so much about the price. Just the stupid deal that EA made that makes us fans wait for this is crap. I don't really like this practice & if they were gonna do it. It should've been some sort of special items not some story content.  So, I read the recommended level is 20 & I'm like 25 or 26. I'll still get it because its more DA:I to play & I dropped over 200 hours into this penguin.gif