Favorite Quotes From Video Games

LtNepIffy

So I don't know if I should put this on Consoles or if there's a topic for this already but I searched for it and I couldn't find it so let's do this

Basically this is where you can put your favorite quotes from any video game, but there are a few rules

1.You need to say from what game it is

2.It can be from a E rated game to a M rated game

3.If you can find a video of said quote put it in, if you can't find it just don't bother looking

4.If there's spoilers, put the spoilers thing (You can tell that I'm a noob because I don't know the name for it)

So I'll start

From Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

This quote is from episode one's final mission right after Don Octavio knocks Bentley of is wheelchair and Bentley asks Murray for help. Of course, Murray being the guy that doesn't like seeing is friends being hurt threatened Don Octavio by saying this quote.

Murray-"That's does it. I'll floss my teeth with your spine."

When I first heard the I was like "Wow, Murray you're a fricking badass."

That is my favorite line from the game and props to Chris Murphy for his performance on the whole game

So that is it from me and i hope I can see your favorite quotes.So I am out. See ya.

Edited by jgcc147

First quote that comes to mind is a classic from Knights of the Old Republic II, by HK-47, on what love really is:

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Edited by TriggerTortoise

"He who takes the easy way out wins? The ones who think that way always feel a need to convince others to join them. But we won't join them. We'll keep living and fighting with all we've got and at the very end when our time comes we'll say this: "I'm glad i lived my life."" - Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza: Dead Souls.

Edited by Goro

Red dead redemption, this whole scene, brilliant

Dutch: We can't always fight nature, John. We can't fight change. We can't fight gravity. We can't fight nothing. My whole life, all I ever did was fight.

Marston: Then give up, Dutch.

Dutch: But I can't give up, neither. I can't fight my own nature. That's the paradox, John. You see?

Marston: Then I have to shoot you.

Dutch: When I'm gone, they'll just find another monster. They have to, because they have to justify their wages.

• Like 1

You forgot to say from what game it was.

Anyone that has played souls games knows where that quote came from lol.

"That girl, she said that the sky frightened her, that looks so liberating."

"Those wings, I want them too."

"Hey, would you say I became a hero?"

- Zack Fair, Crisis Core

Just about every line in Crisis Core is a quote worth remembering, but those are some of my favorite 1 line quotes.

Here's one from my favorite game (Crisis Core is #2). Me and my daughter laughed for hours when it happened. The quote I'm refering to doesn't happen until later in the video, but the entire set up makes the quote more funny, than if you were just to watch the end.

Anyone that has played souls games knows where that quote came from lol.

"That girl, she said that the sky frightened her, that looks so liberating."

"Those wings, I want them too."

"Hey, would you say I became a hero?"

- Zack Fair, Crisis Core

Just about every line in Crisis Core is a quote worth remembering, but those are some of my favorite 1 line quotes.

Here's one from my favorite game (Crisis Core is #2). Me and my daughter laughed for hours when it happened. The quote I'm refering to doesn't happen until later in the video, but the entire set up makes the quote more funny, than if you were just to watch the end.

3 memorable parts in Resonance:

"Hes good in the Dark"

"Daddy does not aprove" xD

and:

tumblr_mkld4iiD1U1r0lwogo7_400.gif

• Like 1

Dutch: When I'm gone, they'll just find another monster. They have to, because they have to justify their wages.

THIS

(Grim Fandango) - Manny Calavera: "Im gonna grind you to powder for that, cabrón."

(Demons Souls) - Stockpile Thomas  "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you"

"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed?  Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"  - Kefka Palazzo, Final Fantasy VI

"If you don't try to save one life, you'll never save any."  - Leon S. Kennedy, Resident Evil: Degeneration (not a game but eh close enough)

"Memories are nice, but that's all they are."  - Rikku, Final Fantasy X

"Fifty-thousand people used to live here. Now it's a ghost town"

-Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

Always memorable to me as they're the very first words heard in the opening.

"Fucking blocks...I'm gonna climb the shit outta you!"

-Vincent, Catherine

Edited by BlueFireReaper V-II