LEGO Dimensions announced

ShadowStar83x

Today, Warner Bros. and TT announced LEGO Dimensions, its answer to Skylanders and Disney Infinity on September 29:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/09/warner-bros-announces-lego-dimensions?abthid=5526aa745cf35eba5200001b

The Starter Pack costs $99.99 and includes the core game, a LEGO Toy Pad,  LEGO Gateway building bricks, 3 LEGO minifigures (Batman, Gandalf, and Wyldstyle) and a LEGO Batmobile vehicle.

Looks interesting, but not sure I wanna dump $100 on this.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

It looks amazing, really pumped for Back to the Future Level Set. Can't wait for the release.

I really like Skylanders, in my opinion it's way better than Disney Infinity (I haven't played 2.0 version yet, only the old one) and looks like Lego Dimensions may be even better. 

Competition on market is always good for customers :)

• Like 1

100% on board with this

they better add marvel into it so i can pick up some more figs >:D

PLEASE dont call it legoS its lego or alego bricks :) You sounds illiterate

I sound illiterate because I added an s? You might want to look up what illiterate means.

they better add marvel into it so i can pick up some more figs

I don't think they'll add Marvel. They are in Disney Infinity already, and Lego Dimensions has DC characters. Nevertheless it would be pretty cool if they did. I'm hoping for Star Wars level pack with the 7th episode release :)

I don't think they'll add Marvel. They are in Disney Infinity already, and Lego Dimensions has DC characters. Nevertheless it would be pretty cool if they did. I'm hoping for Star Wars level pack with the 7th episode release :)

Its not lego without a bit of star wars

LOL. I'm just joshin'. Also, the guy who originally responded sounded like some corporate lawyer or something. Who doesn't say "legos"?

Apparently, the literate.

Actual lego fans

• 5 months later...