What 5 platinums would someone need for you to consider them a Trophy hunting bad ass?

Humonic

• 4 weeks later...

Most Evil trophy for the Evil Within, Akumu Mode is a killer sometimes takes a lot of skill to do: Level 6, 10, 11 and you end up spending hours repeating levels and sections of the game. I died 531 times in my Akumu walkthrough, I did it though so it can be done. :) Much respect for those who have that plat its a hard one to get in my eyes.

Hmm, I think there are several reasons to be impressed with a 100% or a platinum:

1. Fighting games with combo trials (Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Persona, Injustice, etc.)

2. Racing game platinums like Gran Turismo or Wipeout HD... might be just because I suck at racing games  :P

3. Straight-up tests of skill (Vanquish, Catherine, Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, etc.)

4. Long, difficult RPGs that involve planning, grinding, and tactics such as Disgaea, Demon's Souls, or Xcom

5. 100% any game with tons of DLC trophies like Fallout, Borderlands, or DCUO - you invested a lot of time and money!

In my opinion 100% games are the hardest, but back to topic though. 

To be honest, you can get every platinum with enough patience and the best possible technique 

... wouldn't be there some exceptions: 

Raiden IV Overkill: 

This game requires full mastery, 'nuff said. 

Everyone who has platinum in this game is not a human (anymore), saying that these creatures are "just" extremely skilled would be an insult for them.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+ 

If you ever should get the plat, call me, I'll come to you and kiss your feet.

Many people are saying that NGS2 on PS3 is the most difficult game; too good they never played the plus version on the Vita.

The story alone is a huge pain, and since the developers removed the coop mode for the missions, this game has a very special reputation.