This game

Totalcross3000

This game indeed! I spent ages trying to get 100% percent on this. I did enjoy it quite a lot, but the buggy multiplayer was a bit of a let down.

I'm still only on 99% though :/ Need to do the advanced co-op for gold medals.

Solid game. It's probably in my top 10 :P

Back when the game first came out, I had no interest in it because of its theme. Then again, that was 5 years ago... or something!

I might pick this up, just to see what I missed out on all this time.

Totally agree. Red Dead is my 3rd favourite game behind TLoU and Skyrim.

I originally bought the game off a hunch at a time when I only had 4 games in 2012, and I even upgraded last year to the GOTY Edition to play it once more which I still am currently xD

Holy shit. Your Top 3 games are identical to my Top 3 games.

• Like 1

Has been one of my favorites by far. If I ever end up finishing it I'll probably go back and play it again. This has been one trophy hunt that will be most remembered.

I couldn't agree more. It's easily my favourite Rockstar game and one of the main reasons I bought a PS3 years ago. I've completed it to 100% on 2 former accounts and may just do it one more time some day.

Hmmmm I kinda tempted to actually go back to this game now. I bought the undead nightmare dlc ages ago but never got around to playing it. It's about time I get to it B)

You're doing yourself a disservice by not playing it. You should go back to it when you get the chance.
  • Like 1

From all the games I played for the ps3, this one is my absolute favourite. And at first I had no interest in the game, because I usually don't like western as a theme but this game is absolutely amazing. The atmosphere is outstanding and the main character is one of the best I've seen in a game.