J-Stars Victory Vs+ Europe Release

I thought this would never come west, but it's nice to see I was proven wrong.

I'm still kinda getting screwed over though as the Vita version (the one I want) is not recieveing physical copies in North America (it is in Europe). Which means I can't get the pre order bonuses either. T_T

I'm still kinda getting screwed over though as the Vita version (the one I want) is not recieveing physical copies in North America (it is in Europe). Which means I can't get the pre order bonuses either. T_T

you could always import a hard copy

Oh that sucks... any word on why no physical copy? 

you could always import a hard copy

he wouldn't get the pre-order bonus would he?

Oh that sucks... any word on why no physical copy? 

he wouldn't get the pre-order bonus would he?

depends on if the preorder bonuses are available through online retailers, he could always just buy it later somewhere else aswell

• Like 1

depends on if the preorder bonuses are available through online retailers, he could always just buy it later somewhere else aswell

Yeah but wouldn't it be region locked? Cause vita sucks like that. I'm completely assuming the pre-order bonus is a code or something. 

I'm excited for this, it took way too long for this series to finally come over to the west considering how iconic some of the characters in the game are, but at the same time some are extremely obscure and even as an Anime fan there are 1 or 2 I've never heard of. Also its the only game I'll be able to play which has Gon and Killua from my favorite anime of all time, Hunter x Hunter!

• Like 1

Yeah but wouldn't it be region locked? Cause vita sucks like that. I'm completely assuming the pre-order bonus is a code or something. 

I'm excited for this, it took way too long for this series to finally come over to the west considering how iconic some of the characters in the game are, but at the same time some are extremely obscure and even as an Anime fan there are 1 or 2 I've never heard of. Also its the only game I'll be able to play which has Gon and Killua from my favorite anime of all time, Hunter x Hunter!

it was a cool artbook and psn themes. artbook>psn themes

OMG it reminds of Ps2 japanese crossover D.O.N. Battle Stadium which had DBZ, One Piece and Naruto, only this one will be like 100 times better, may get it if it plays half as good as it sounds

looking at some game play from the Japanese version gameplay looks good but I suppose we will have to wait and see :P