Tonto Joins the site ^^

James_Tonto

Welcome to PSNP, and you already have more than 50 platinums so the hunting is not new for you, good luck  B)

Yeah I've been trophy hunting awhile, but there are always more awesome platinums to hunt down =3.

Welcome to the forum, hope you like it here.

Thank you ^^

Welcome to the last gaming forum you'll ever need.  :wave:

Heh, well I am enjoying the tools and community on here, so far =D.

Welcome to the forums and hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Thank you ^_^

A warm welcome to PSNp Tonto ! :)

Mind introducing yourself a bit more ? I just want to know everyone's basic interests :)

Yeah I was a bit brief. Well I enjoy gaming obviously, I play on PC, mostly via Steam or with games I acquired on GOG. On PS3 I play a variety of games, racing, fighting, action, RPG's, JRPG's, Shooters, adventure, point n click, sidescrollers etc. I try to only plat games that I enjoy on some level. Hence why I tend to avoid a lot of easier platinum trophies like movie-licensed ones. I'll go into more detail, once I start up my Trophy Checklist on here ^_^. I also enjoy making digital art, and typically draw digital art, usually fanart of some kind ^^.

Welcome to the community. ;)

Cheers mate ^^

Welcome,

What are your favorite games, genres, and series?

My favorite genre's would be action, adventure, RPG's, point n click, sidescrollers and sandbox titles. Games like Fallout 3/NV, Skyrim, Dishonored, Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire, Mafia II, Guacamelee, Trine, Telltale Games: The Walking Dead, Dead Space etc. I do enjoy other genre's like FPS games or racing games like Burnout or Split/Second velocity but I don't enjoy the more serious driving simulators like Gran Turismo V (That game is on my games list, because my Brother played it on my profile by accident.)

Welcome! Sick Signature :D

Thanks, it was made for me awhile ago by TheGeneral09 on PS3Trophies. Not sure if he still makes banners or sig's anymore.

Yeah I was a bit brief. Well I enjoy gaming obviously, I play on PC, mostly via Steam or with games I acquired on GOG. On PS3 I play a variety of games, racing, fighting, action, RPG's, JRPG's, Shooters, adventure, point n click, sidescrollers etc. I try to only plat games that I enjoy on some level. Hence why I tend to avoid a lot of easier platinum trophies like movie-licensed ones. I'll go into more detail, once I start up my Trophy Checklist on here ^_^. I also enjoy making digital art, and typically draw digital art, usually fanart of some kind ^^.

Interesting :) Looking forward to see some of your artwork aswell ! :)

Welcome! Great community on here you'll have a blast

Thanks ^^

Welcome to the site and the community. Great taste in games as well, I hope you enjoy it here. (:

Thanks. You can check out my thoughts on some of the games I've platted on my new Trophy Checklist. https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/26497-tontos-trophy-room/

Welcome to PSNProfiles :yay: :yay: :yay:

Thanks ^^