Eiyuu Senki FINALLY Coming West

I hate to be "that guy" but what's the general status of like, the loli content in this game.

Like I'm kinda desensitized to young looking girls being fanservice (I love the neptunia games for example) but does it have anything where its young looking girls erotically eating or doing anything super sexual?

I'm interested in the game but if it's too nasty I might skip it.

I hate to be "that guy" but what's the general status of like, the loli content in this game.

Like I'm kinda desensitized to young looking girls being fanservice (I love the neptunia games for example) but does it have anything where its young looking girls erotically eating or doing anything super sexual?

I'm interested in the game but if it's too nasty I might skip it.

>lolis

>nasty

Nah, you don't need to worry about that. Lolis are cute.

I can tell you just from playing a little bit that it just feels odd having parts taken out for Western friendly and at times the conversation does not full add up. Beyond this its a fun VN but I feel already a lot has been taken out and it is just going to get worse

I know this was a H-Game on the PC but even the Japanese PS3/Vita version could not be this bad and normally is not. Ah well I should be use to it by now

Edited by fisty123

I can tell you just from playing a little bit that it just feels odd having parts taken out for Western friendly and at times the conversation does not full add up. Beyond this its a fun VN but I feel already a lot has been taken out and it is just going to get worse

I know this was a H-Game on the PC but even the Japanese PS3/Vita version could not be this bad and normally is not. Ah well I should be use to it by now

So... not read but hear, huh?

So... nothing new? :D

Whilst playing Steins Gate I have encountered occasions when the text (English) and voice (Japanese) have totally not added up or made sense at all.

I appreciate the time money and effort involved make this less of a priority but still...

For most people this would not a problem as they can likely only understand a couple of words anyway but it can be a little weird to try and follow accurately.

So is this only out in NA? Couldn't see it on the eu store

It's not out in NA yet :awesome:

Search for Senki to find it.

Or follow PS Blog's link.

Whilst playing Steins Gate I have encountered occasions when the text (English) and voice (Japanese) have totally not added up or made sense at all.

I appreciate the time money and effort involved make this less of a priority but still...

For most people this would not a problem as they can likely only understand a couple of words anyway but it can be a little weird to try and follow accurately.

Well, that's what "localization" is...

• Like 1

But when 2 subjects are so far from each other then that's not localisation, that's just confusion and half hearted editing.

Edit: Not complaining, as the game is great, just saying that it is a bit difficult to accurately follow if using both the voice and text simultaneously. One or the other would be no problem I am sure.

Edited by JapanimeGamer

Surely if they've edited it to where the English text makes more sense than it would if it was a direct translation, then that's the opposite of half hearted

No that is not what I am saying.

I am saying both the text and the voice make perfect sense. But not always together at the same time, it is like having 2 different conversations for a couple of lines (only happened twice so far).

Edited by JapanimeGamer
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is out today in NA.

Thanks for reminding me. Heck, I'm the OP and I forgot! I'm going to use the 10% off PSN thing to get this.

Quick link to the 10% code for other North Americans:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/11/24/north-american-playstation-store-discount-code-live-until-december-1-heres-all-the-details/#/slide/1

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1