Omar280792's Platinum Plateau - Trophies Elevated

Omar

Thank you Cassi!! That is an awesome picture, love it xD

As for 80th, I don't really have anything special picked, it may be any of the games I'm working on at the moment, I am gunning for #100 to be Final Fantasy XV though, so I can't rush my hunting too fast or the game won't release on time lol

i make it my self the picture :) wow that is a awesome 100 plat Omar ! i need first need get to 75 plat xD my plat will be Final Fantasy 10  <3

• Like 1

i make it my self the picture :) wow that is a awesome 100 plat Omar ! i need first need get to 75 plat xD my plat will be Final Fantasy 10  <3

Well you have great taste for making pictures! I saved it into my PC, thanks for taking the time to make it xD

That is a wonderful choice of platinum, FFX is a total masterpiece  :wub:

• Like 1

Well you have great taste for making pictures! I saved it into my PC, thanks for taking the time to make it xD

That is a wonderful choice of platinum, FFX is a total masterpiece  :wub:

aww thank you omar  :blush:  I play now dragon quest heroes omg that is so much fun :) I plat STAR WARS Battlefront 4 dag a go :dance:

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

:platinum: #77 - Rogue Galaxy

1L12fd0f.png

A True Star King - Unlock all trophies

.Achieved: January 17th, 2016

.PSNP's RS: Ultra Rare

.Difficulty: 4

.Enjoyment: 88 hours of joy

I don't even know where to begin with this one!! I have been strongly defending this title's awesomeness for years and seeing it back on PS4 with trophy support, 1080p and all of its content was very very special. This is one of the bunch of incredible JRPGs Level-5 created for the PS2, but release very close to the end of the generation and also struggled against the titanic Final Fantasy XII, which sold a good number of millions of copies. All of that killed the buzz and the sequel potential for the game.

Rogue Galaxy's combat, story, characters, exploration and additional content all come together and create a super solid title that I loved once again. Showcasing probably two of the most deep and thorough minigames I've ever seen, the hours of fun this title ensures are well above the ones needed to clear the main game. All in all, it was a huge pleasure for me to go through this hidden gem again xD

So beautiful Omar, :D congratulations

• Like 1

aww thank you omar  :blush:  I play now dragon quest heroes omg that is so much fun :) I plat STAR WARS Battlefront 4 dag a go :dance:

I am really enjoying DQH, not playing much because I need to focus on other games but I love how everything looks and also how it plays, very satisfying xD

I stopped by your tinker, but congrats on platting SWB!! :awesome:

So beautiful Omar, :D congratulations

Thank you Marcelo, this platinum really made me happy  ^_^

• Like 2

:platinum: #77 - Rogue Galaxy

1L12fd0f.png

A True Star King - Unlock all trophies

.Achieved: January 17th, 2016

.Difficulty: 4

.Enjoyment: 88 hours of joy

I don't even know where to begin with this one!! I have been strongly defending this title's awesomeness for years and seeing it back on PS4 with trophy support, 1080p and all of its content was very very special. This is one of the bunch of incredible JRPGs Level-5 created for the PS2, but release very close to the end of the generation and also struggled against the titanic Final Fantasy XII, which sold a good number of millions of copies. All of that killed the buzz and the sequel potential for the game.

Rogue Galaxy's combat, story, characters, exploration and additional content all come together and create a super solid title that I loved once again. Showcasing probably two of the most deep and thorough minigames I've ever seen, the hours of fun this title ensures are well above the ones needed to clear the main game. All in all, it was a huge pleasure for me to go through this hidden gem again xD

Can't wait for the trophy guide and congrats on the plat dude! Hope that I will get it someday. Also still busy with the grind for Yu-Gi-Oh: Legacy Of The Duelist.

• Like 1

Can't wait for the trophy guide and congrats on the plat dude! Hope that I will get it someday. Also still busy with the grind for Yu-Gi-Oh: Legacy Of The Duelist.

Thanks! With the help of my guide I'm sure you'll get to platinum! Best of luck and endurance with that Yu-Gi-Oh grind!! xD

• Like 1

I bring news that I really want to share with whoever stops by my Plateau (even though I already shared the news through a status update xD

Those who know me, know that gaming is like an extension of my body, and that I not only care about playing them, but I'm also curious about how they're made, localised, about rumors, and the industry in general. I have always been attracted to the ins and outs of the gaming market and I've kept a close eye on announcements and news. 

Now, I have the privilege to take part in the process in an active way: I am GearSiege's latest News Editor and Social Manager!! 

This new road has severely damaged my gaming time, but I am determined to do my best to offer whoever wants to stop by the latest and coolest gaming has to offer. If any of you wants to stop by, you can find a link to the site in my forum profile. Wish me luck for this new adventure! ^^

And also celebrate with me my 78th! 

:platinum: #78 - Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

1L183f89.png

4 Play - Get all of the trophies in the game 

.Achieved: January 27th, 2016

.PSNP's RS: Rare

.Difficulty: 2

.Enjoyment: 6

My Ratchet & Clank streak continues! This one wouldn't have been half the fun it's been without the amazing companion I had: zajac9999 and I conquered every challenge the game had to offer, and it was a blast! The game itself isn't very interesting story-wise, which is why we would simply talk about stuff  xD but gameplay sure is fun. Some areas in the game felt like they hadn't been properly tested, with some gameplay features not working or some camera angles making things not harder, but more annoying. Still, playing through it was fun and it didn't take long at all! 

I would also like to share this awesome picture Cassiopria made for me, thanks a bunch!! 

2KecMy7.jpg?1                 

This has been an insanely exciting week!! Looking forward to what's ahead!  :awesome:

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

I bring news that I really want to share with whoever stops by my Plateau (even though I already shared the news through a status update xD

Those who know me, know that gaming is like an extension of my body, and that I not only care about playing them, but I'm also curious about how they're made, localised, about rumors, and the industry in general. I have always been attracted to the ins and outs of the gaming market and I've kept a close eye on announcements and news. 

Now, I have the privilege to take part in the process in an active way: I am GearSiege's latest News Editor and Social Manager!! 

This new road has severely damaged my gaming time, but I am determined to do my best to offer whoever wants to stop by the latest and coolest gaming has to offer. If any of you wants to stop by, you can find a link to the site in my forum profile. Wish me luck for this new adventure! ^^

And also celebrate with me my 78th! 

:platinum: #78 - Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

1L183f89.png

4 Play - Get all of the trophies in the game 

.Achieved: January 27th, 2016

.Enjoyment: 6

My Ratchet & Clank streak continues! This one wouldn't have been half the fun it's been without the amazing companion I had: zajac9999 and I conquered every challenge the game had to offer, and it was a blast! The game itself isn't very interesting story-wise, which is why we would simply talk about stuff  xD but gameplay sure is fun. Some areas in the game felt like they hadn't been properly tested, with some gameplay features not working or some camera angles making things not harder, but more annoying. Still, playing through it was fun and it didn't take long at all! 

I would also like to share this awesome picture Cassiopria made for me, thanks a bunch!! 

2KecMy7.jpg?1                 

This has been an insanely exciting week!! Looking forward to what's ahead!  :awesome:

congratulations Omar with you new plat !! Wow Omar that is awesome news good luck with your new journey in life :) 

And wen want play Destiny i will help you ware i can ;)

• Like 1

congratulations Omar with you new plat !! Wow Omar that is awesome news good luck with your new journey in life :)

And wen want play Destiny i will help you ware i can ;)

Thank you Cassi, I will try to keep you posted on how this new thing goes :D and my gaming time is pretty tight at the moment, but I'll hopefully find a slot for some Destiny fun soon xD

In other news:

2u8gmrd.jpg

Bloodborne - The Old Hunters has been aced, which means Bloodborne is back to 100% completion  ^_^

Edited by Omar
  • Like 3

Thank you Cassi, I will try to keep you posted on how this new thing goes :D and my gaming time is pretty tight at the moment, but I'll hopefully find a slot for some Destiny fun soon xD

In other news:

2u8gmrd.jpg

Bloodborne - The Old Hunters has been aced, which means Bloodborne is back to 100% completion  ^_^

Cool Omar :) How go DRAGON QUEST HEROES? i'm all most lvl 99 with 2 characters xD and what are your  fav characters?

Cool Omar :) How go DRAGON QUEST HEROES? i'm all most lvl 99 with 2 characters xD and what are your  fav characters?

That is awesome Cassi, keep it going! :D

I just got Maya, but my favorite characters are Alena, Terry and Jessica, they are always in my active party! 

I also bring news! 

:platinum: #79 - Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

1L69536e.png

The Lombax Triumphant - Collect all trophies in the game

.Achieved: February 1st, 2016

.PSNP's RS: Uncommon

.Enjoyment: 7

My Ratchet & Clank rampage continues, this time with a single-player experience! I have to say that A Crack in Time has easily become my favorite R&C game ever. The gameplay is at its very best, the weapon selection is all filled with personality and usefulness and the game present BY FAR the best storyline in the series. With only Nexus and Deadlocked left to play before April takes me back to the very beginning of one of my favorite duos ever, I think that A Crack in Time will stay on my #1 spot by the time the upcoming PS4 game releases. I have literally no complaints. One of my biggest issues with the franchise (Clank's barebones gameplay mechanics) was solved nicely in this installment, so it was a whole blast, from beginning to end  xD

S7n9WK8.jpg?1

Huge thanks to Cassiopria for getting this awesome picture done for me, isn't it amazing? :D

Also, my Rogue Galaxy trophy guide has been published!! PREDRAG-K and I worked really hard to get all of the game's awesomeness solved for whoever needs a helping hand, so I hope you all find it useful! You can check it out here  ^_^

I also updated how I am doing with my yearly goals on the main post of this checklist, and also on my forum profile About Me section  :lol:

Now I can fully focus on Dragon Quest Heroes until I get my 80th platinum trophy! xD

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

That is awesome Cassi, keep it going! :D

I just got Maya, but my favorite characters are Alena, Terry and Jessica, they are always in my active party! 

I also bring news! 

:platinum: #79 - Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time

1L69536e.png

The Lombax Triumphant - Collect all trophies in the game

.Achieved: February 1st, 2016

.PSNP's RS: Uncommon

.Enjoyment: 7

My Ratchet & Clank rampage continues, this time with a single-player experience! I have to say that A Crack in Time has easily become my favorite R&C game ever. The gameplay is at its very best, the weapon selection is all filled with personality and usefulness and the game present BY FAR the best storyline in the series. With only Nexus and Deadlocked left to play before April takes me back to the very beginning of one of my favorite duos ever, I think that A Crack in Time will stay on my #1 spot by the time the upcoming PS4 game releases. I have literally no complaints. One of my biggest issues with the franchise (Clank's barebones gameplay mechanics) was solved nicely in this installment, so it was a whole blast, from beginning to end  xD

S7n9WK8.jpg?1

Huge thanks to Cassiopria for getting this awesome picture done for me, isn't it amazing? :D

Also, my Rogue Galaxy trophy guide has been published!! PREDRAG-K and I worked really hard to get all of the game's awesomeness solved for whoever needs a helping hand, so I hope you all find it useful! You can check it out here  ^_^

I also updated how I am doing with my yearly goals on the main post of this checklist, and also on my forum profile About Me section  :lol:

Now I can fully focus on Dragon Quest Heroes until I get my 80th platinum trophy! xD

Wow you Trophy Guide look Awesome Omar , And Congrats with your new plat Omar !!! Nice good luck with DQH you will get the plat first than me i join Dragon his  Platinum Rain Day and DQH is one off it for me :)

Wow you Trophy Guide look Awesome Omar , And Congrats with your new plat Omar !!! Nice good luck with DQH you will get the plat first than me i join Dragon his  Platinum Rain Day and DQH is one off it for me :)

Thank you so much for the kind words Cassi, I'm very excited to see the reception the guide is getting!! ^_^

I am full on DQH, so I'll hopefully plat it during February, but there's tons of work so I can't guarantee it xD

• Like 1

A new game has been started, and it could be my rarest platinum yet if I prevail! 

:cross: NOW PLAYING  :cross:

OlliOlli2.png

OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood (PS Vita)

Fellow PSNP users and friends of mine zajac9999 and TheYuriG got me into this, so I hope I get to make them proud! I've been craving some skating in games for a while now and I am having tons of fun with this so far! xD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Latest addition: rarest platinum in my repertoir! xD

:platinum: #80 - OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood

1L286831.png

Academy Award - Obtain all trophies

.Achieved: February 23rd, 2016

.Difficulty: 8

.Enjoyment: 9

There is a story for this plat lol my friends zajac9999 and TheYuriG were talking about how fun the game was and they got me itchy to play it, so a week ago I started it. I was fully aware of the fact that the platinum has 0.7% rarity but I decided to go for it regardless. I now owe them because this game is awesome!! I always love a game that tests one's skill, and this game does just that! The music was great, the gameplay is catchy, tricky and gives room for madness to unfold before one's eyes. Some of the challenges in this game were pretty tricky, and RAD mode had me sweating every time a landing approached  xD

I now have my rarest platinum trophy to date, which is also my 80th! The road to 100 continues and this addition was certainly awesome. The OlliOlli 2 rampage goes on as some other friends of mine have started it too, so I hope they can post their success here when the time comes!  ^_^

I am so happy about this one, also really proud ^^ 

I have one more thing I'm working on, and I have also done something for the first time ever  :wub:

e4074fdde0f28f2b8f7830ef79545901_small.j

Unravel (PS4)

This game will always have a special place in my heart now, as it has been the first game I've professionally reviewed as a Senior Editor at GearSiege! You can find the link to the review in the "About me" section of my forum profile, in case you want to give it a read ^_^

• Like 4

Latest addition: rarest platinum in my repertoir! xD

:platinum: #80 - OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood

1L286831.png

Academy Award - Obtain all trophies

.Achieved: February 23rd, 2016

.Difficulty: 8

.Enjoyment: 9

There is a story for this plat lol my friends zajac9999 and TheYuriG were talking about how fun the game was and they got me itchy to play it, so a week ago I started it. I was fully aware of the fact that the platinum has 0.7% rarity but I decided to go for it regardless. I now owe them because this game is awesome!! I always love a game that tests one's skill, and this game does just that! The music was great, the gameplay is catchy, tricky and gives room for madness to unfold before one's eyes. Some of the challenges in this game were pretty tricky, and RAD mode had me sweating every time a landing approached  xD

I now have my rarest platinum trophy to date, which is also my 80th! The road to 100 continues and this addition was certainly awesome. The OlliOlli 2 rampage goes on as some other friends of mine have started it too, so I hope they can post their success here when the time comes!  ^_^

I am so happy about this one, also really proud ^^ 

I have one more thing I'm working on, and I have also done something for the first time ever  :wub:

e4074fdde0f28f2b8f7830ef79545901_small.j

Unravel (PS4)

This game will always have a special place in my heart now, as it has been the first game I've professionally reviewed as a Senior Editor at GearSiege! You can find the link to the review in the "About me" section of my forum profile, in case you want to give it a read ^_^

Wow Omar this is Great work !!! Congrats with your new plat :) Lol still have only one plat this year so far :( and wish make you  a awesome picture for your plat :(

i go make one for Unravel :)

tumblr_n1fpu4PpcH1toamj8o1_500.gif 

• Like 2

The red thread has reached its destination ^_^

:platinum: #81 - Unravel

1L6f2952.png

The Red Thread - Collect all trophies

.Achieved: February 24th, 2016

.Difficulty: 3

.Enjoyment: 8

I am so excited about this one, on so many levels!! First of all, I need everyone to understand that you can't go wrong if you choose to play Unravel. It will say something to you, no matter how you are. This game will forever keep a special place in my heart because it's the first title that I have professionally reviewed on the gaming site I work for as Senior Editor (link to the spoiler-free review is on my forum profile, in case you want to read it  ^_^

Unravel is a game that moved me more than I expected it to. It's by no means a hard game - it has tricky parts though - or a game with a lot of gameplay depth. Puzzles are cool to solve, even if they get predictable over time. However, the symbolism, the story, the music, the atmosphere, the graphics are all above the expectations I had when I came in. It's a game with a bittersweet meaning that everybody can relate to. It is also a rather easy plat, but if you are doubting whether if getting it or not, please get it (or wait for a sale and then get it, but play it) because it's a beautiful piece of art.  xD

I will also add this awesome picture made by Cassiopria, as always delivering greatness! :highfive:

A0Ddxuc.jpg

• Like 4

The red thread has reached its destination ^_^

:platinum: #81 - Unravel

1L6f2952.png

The Red Thread - Collect all trophies

.Achieved: February 24th, 2016

.Difficulty: 3

I am so excited about this one, on so many levels!! First of all, I need everyone to understand that you can't go wrong if you choose to play Unravel. It will say something to you, no matter how you are. This game will forever keep a special place in my heart because it's the first title that I have professionally reviewed on the gaming site I work for as Senior Editor (link to the spoiler-free review is on my forum profile, in case you want to read it  ^_^

Unravel is a game that moved me more than I expected it to. It's by no means a hard game - it has tricky parts though - or a game with a lot of gameplay depth. Puzzles are cool to solve, even if they get predictable over time. However, the symbolism, the story, the music, the atmosphere, the graphics are all above the expectations I had when I came in. It's a game with a bittersweet meaning that everybody can relate to. It is also a rather easy plat, but if you are doubting whether if getting it or not, please get it (or wait for a sale and then get it, but play it) because it's a beautiful piece of art.  xD

I will also add this awesome picture made by Cassiopria, as always delivering greatness! :highfive:

A0Ddxuc.jpg

Wow Congrats with your new plat Omer !! I can't wait till play it :)

• Like 1

Wow Congrats with your new plat Omer !! I can't wait till play it :)

Thank you Cassi, you will love it, it's a beautiful game!!

I bring forth another feat! 

:platinum: #82 - Dragon Quest Heroes

1L062dec.png

Glory Hunter - Awarded for successfully acquiring every trophy

.Achieved: February 25th, 2016

If there is one franchise that is getting milked to death at the moment, that is Dragon Quest! However, if the output has this or a greater level of quality, then I'm all for it! Dragon Quest Heroes is tons of fun, and accomplishes its cross-over premise, even if it offers no challenge whatsoever. From the very first battle to the final post-game secret boss, DQH is just easy. I could've used something trickier but I understand that musou games have it tough to deliver a true challenge. The JRPG side of it works just fine: there is grinding, alchemy, levelling, item farming......all in Dragon Quest fashion. The playable roster is healthy enough and switching characters often helps with keeping things entertaining. The game includes a trophy with randomly generated content and it's a pain in the butt; other than that, I had a great time with it and I'll keep an eye on the upcoming DQH II  ^_^

The road to 100 plats keeps its course, with only 18 keeping me away from the long-awaited goal!! The goal is making it this year, and I think I can make it happen, but time will tell! xD

• Like 1

New games have been started and I'm having tons of fun!!

a521ab49fda4d66970e6fb289c8bf85a_small.j

Disgaea 5 (PS4)

gravity-rush-remastered-ps4_019000000082

Gravity Rush Remastered (PS4)

Going through these two makes me really happy. I have always been a Disgaea fan and getting to the fifth mainline installment is nothing but a pleasure. As for Gravity Rush, I was always dead certain that the game would make the shift to PS4 so, even though I own the Vita version from PS Plus, I never played it, waiting for this moment! I am having a lot of fun with both, and I'll soon bring news on them here, so stay tuned ^_^

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

Thank you Cassi, you will love it, it's a beautiful game!!

I bring forth another feat! 

:platinum: #82 - Dragon Quest Heroes

1L062dec.png

Glory Hunter - Awarded for successfully acquiring every trophy

.Achieved: February 25th, 2016

If there is one franchise that is getting milked to death at the moment, that is Dragon Quest! However, if the output has this or a greater level of quality, then I'm all for it! Dragon Quest Heroes is tons of fun, and accomplishes its cross-over premise, even if it offers no challenge whatsoever. From the very first battle to the final post-game secret boss, DQH is just easy. I could've used something trickier but I understand that musou games have it tough to deliver a true challenge. The JRPG side of it works just fine: there is grinding, alchemy, levelling, item farming......all in Dragon Quest fashion. The playable roster is healthy enough and switching characters often helps with keeping things entertaining. The game includes a trophy with randomly generated content and it's a pain in the butt; other than that, I had a great time with it and I'll keep an eye on the upcoming DQH II  ^_^

The road to 100 plats keeps its course, with only 18 keeping me away from the long-awaited goal!! The goal is making it this year, and I think I can make it happen, but time will tell! xD

Congrats with you new plat Omar !! this one is also on list plat this year :) but so far not come far with my plats  :S  

• Like 1