Omar280792's Platinum Plateau - Trophies Elevated

Omar

My friend :D such a long time without stopping by

Incredible how awesome those last updates were, xD Happy you're enjoying a wider range of games.

Yay

Thanks my friend, I am actually bringing yet another update today, read below! 

And yes, I am broadening my gaming horizons quite a bit, and getting a load of franchises to look out for in the process, so it's a win-win situation for me, and a lose-lose for my wallet xD

Congrats on Guacamelee STCE! Tough game but very fun indeed.

Thanks audiopile, I actually didn't find it that tough (most of the stuff was pretty doable, some sections and Infierno Challenges took a few tries but no more than that), but I was really thirsty for a challenge, so maybe that's why I don't complain about its difficulty so much lol

Okay, UPDATE TIME!! I have wanted to do this for a while now, and I finally implemented it! I have added a 'NOW PLAYING' segment, in which I'll include the games I am working on at the moment, I hope you guys find it useful ^^

:platinum: #67 - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

1Ldbda23.png

Despair's Last Reward - Earned every other trophy in the game

.Achieved: September 5th, 2015

.PSNP's RS: Uncommon

.Difficulty: 2

.Enjoyment: 8

Puhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu!!!! Despair has been fully conquered!

I really didn't know what to expect when I jumped into this game, but now I can say I will keep an eye on this series, because I had tons of fun with it! The main story is clever and the cast of characters is not only pretty numerous, but also varied in terms of personality and charisma. The soundtrack is quite delightful, especially within class trials. I enjoyed quite a lot playing detective and I must say that I got some things wrong, but I was right about most of it, which made unfolding the mysteries all the more rewarding. The game offers a mode to explore the relationships with each character, but the mechanics of it eventually made it pretty tedious, I must say. Nonetheless, the game has good visuals, good writing, good music and catchy gameplay that mixes a bunch of stuff, so it is overall pretty solid. 

If you ask me, this is quite a must for the Vita, and knowing that I still have Danganronpa 2 and the just released Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls left, along with the upcoming Danganronpa 3, makes me very very happy!!  xD

-----------------------------------------------

I'd like to add that this is my 21st platinum trophy of the year, which equals my number of plats in 2014, and we are still in September!! 2015 is headed to be my best year yet and I couldn't be happier ^^

Now I am fully focusing on Driveclub for a while!! :D

Edited by Omar
  • Like 4

1Ldbda23.png

I really didn't know what to expect when I jumped into this game, but now I can saw I will keep an eye on this series, because I had tons of fun with it! The main story is clever and the cast of characters is not only pretty numerous, but also varied in terms of personality and charisma. The soundtrack is quite delightful, especially within class trials. I enjoyed quite a lot playing detective and I must say that I got some things wrong, but I was right about most of it, which made unfolding the mysteries all the more rewarding. The game offers a mode to explore the relationships with each character, but the mechanics of it eventually made it pretty tedious, I must say. Nonetheless, the game has good visuals, good writing, good music and catchy gameplay that mixes a bunch of stuff, so it is overall pretty solid. 

If you ask me, this is quite a must for the Vita, and knowing that I still have Danganronpa 2 and the just released Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls left, along with the upcoming Danganronpa 3, makes me very very happy!!  xD

I'd like to add that this is my 21st platinum trophy of the year, which equals my number of plats in 2014, and we are still in September!! 2015 is headed to be my best year yet and I couldn't be happier ^^

Congratulations Omar on your new plat !!! wow new RPG fix for omar :) so now you go play next Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls and Danganronpa 3 very soon?

lol i like see your Driveclub while!  :D 

• Like 2

1Ldbda23.png

I really didn't know what to expect when I jumped into this game, but now I can saw I will keep an eye on this series, because I had tons of fun with it! The main story is clever and the cast of characters is not only pretty numerous, but also varied in terms of personality and charisma. The soundtrack is quite delightful, especially within class trials. I enjoyed quite a lot playing detective and I must say that I got some things wrong, but I was right about most of it, which made unfolding the mysteries all the more rewarding. The game offers a mode to explore the relationships with each character, but the mechanics of it eventually made it pretty tedious, I must say. Nonetheless, the game has good visuals, good writing, good music and catchy gameplay that mixes a bunch of stuff, so it is overall pretty solid. 

xD

Now we're talking :D I'm so glad you enjoyed the game Omar, now it's my turn to pay respects to you and persuade myself to the unknown

• Like 2

Congratulations Omar on your new plat !!! wow new RPG fix for omar :) so now you go play next Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls and Danganronpa 3 very soon?

lol i like see your Driveclub while!  :D 

Thank you Cassio!! You know I can't do without my RPGs hahaha I will take a Danganronpa break though, School Mode was a bit dreadful and I want to fully enjoy Danganronpa 2's Island Mode xD

Now it's time for some racing, loving Driveclub so far :D

xD

Now we're talking :D I'm so glad you enjoyed the game Omar, now it's my turn to pay respects to you and persuade myself to the unknown

Thank you Marcelo, your gaming advice clicked once again!! Trust me, you'll love Life is Strange just as much as I've loved Danganronpa xD

• Like 1

Congrats on the platinum :D My danganronpa trophy progress is sitting at like 94% because I just CANNOT force myself to go through school mode xD I really need to get around to playing the sequel and the new Despair Girls game. 

Have fun with driveclub :)

• Like 1

Congrats on the platinum :D My danganronpa trophy progress is sitting at like 94% because I just CANNOT force myself to go through school mode xD I really need to get around to playing the sequel and the new Despair Girls game. 

Have fun with driveclub :)

Thank you mate, I need to stretch my platinum count to avoid the shame of being overcome by your 2015 performance xD

School Mode is indeed quite tedious after some time, and Danganronpa 2 has an Island Mode......and I've just been told that Another Episode has School Mode too.....I will certainly play them sparingly lol

I am loving every bit of Driveclub, and the Season Pass just got a price cut, so I'll dive in pretty soon :D

Edited by Omar

Thank you mate, I need to stretch my platinum count to avoid the shame of being overcome by your 2015 performance xD

School Mode is indeed quite tedious after some time, and Danganronpa 2 has an Island Mode......and I've just been told that Another Episode has School Mode too.....I will certainly play them sparingly lol

I am loving every bit of Driveclub, and the Season Pass just got a price cut, so I'll dive in pretty soon :D

Oh jeez I may never get those plats now xD

Did it really get a price-cut?! I dont know how anyone can turn down that much content for any cheaper. 

Oh jeez I may never get those plats now xD

Did it really get a price-cut?! I dont know how anyone can turn down that much content for any cheaper. 

It got CRAZY cheap in Europe (dunno about US but I assume it will have dropped too): Full Version Upgrade + Season Pass for 19,99€!!!! I even feel dumb because I paid 25€ for the Full Version Upgrade alone 2 weeks ago xD

At least I will be able to get the SP for 12,99€, a steal!! :D

1Ldbda23.png

Congrats dude :D

Now go do some doughnuts in DriveClub (^___^)b

• Like 1

Good luck :D

btw you have not obtained "Unbeatable" yet, you can send me the challenges if you want :)

You are the best!! I was actually going to try and earn it legitimately and ask you as last resort if I couldn't maintain the top spot or ask you to boost for me whatever challenges I had remaining xD

And I think that is what I am going to do: I will try to get it done or at least get 1 or 2 done, then when or if only that trophy remains I will use your help, is that okay? :D

• Like 1

You are the best!! I was actually going to try and earn it legitimately and ask you as last resort if I couldn't maintain the top spot or ask you to boost for me whatever challenges I had remaining xD

And I think that is what I am going to do: I will try to get it done or at least get 1 or 2 done, then when or if only that trophy remains I will use your help, is that okay? :D

Sure :)

whenever you need me, I'm one PSNP\PSN message away :D

• Like 1

:cross: Now Playing  :cross:

super-time.jpg

Super Time Force Ultra (PSVita)

I found the perfect game to enjoy some Vita time while Driveclub gets my PS4 attention! I am really curious about it, let's hope I have tons of fun, let me know if you start it too, we can share tips and help each other xD

Edited by Omar
  • Like 1

:cross: Now Playing  :cross:

super-time.jpg

Super Time Force Ultra (PSVita)

I found the perfect game to enjoy some Vita time while Driveclub gets my PS4 attention! I am really curious about it, let's hope I have tons of fun, let me know if you start it too, we can share tips and help each other xD

I would love to read your thoughts on this game so far. You got a great taste in games so... in Omar we trust :D

Edited by Sadistic Waffle
  • Like 2

I would love to read your thoughts on this game so far. You got a great taste in games so... in Omar we trust :D

I second this.

Hey Omar, we should have another discussion about videogames soon man. And include ^^^ this serial videogame killer on the mix. He also has awesome tastes imo so I think it would be cool to just sit like grown men one free day and have a (somewhat) serious conversation, maybe via PM or a stats update?

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

I second this.

Hey Omar, we should have another discussion about videogames soon man. And include ^^^ this serial videogame killer on the mix. He also has awesome tastes imo so I think it would be cool to just sit like grown men one free day and have a (somewhat) serious conversation, maybe via PM or a stats update?

4726503ae3a67e5648df5f6c39e8d93ee5d42ccc

I'm up for that :)

• Like 2

Thanks mate, STFU (convenient shortening for Super Time Force Ultra xD) is pretty weird so far. There is a time mechanic that I am still trying to learn, but the retro look is super cool and the gameplay is fun and intense, as every mission is against the clock. Plus, you get to play as the one Shuhei Yoshida lol

I will of course include a full breakdown of my experience with the game when I conquer the plat, as I always do. I will also share some feedback with you guys while I play if you want too :D

I second this.

I concur my friend, a gaming chat is long overdue!! I am on it  :highfive:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone behold the Platinum Plateau's amazing banner, created by the always awesome Floriss!! If you want a signature or banner as great as mine, stop by his Signature Shop and request one! 

You can see the banner at the top of my checklist, but I will present it to you here so that you can enjoy it! Tell me what you think about it xD

1CK0VaJ.png

Meh, too stylish for my awful taste

In all seriousness, it looks awesome

• Like 2