Omar280792's Platinum Plateau - Trophies Elevated

Omar

Everyone behold the Platinum Plateau's amazing banner, created by the always awesome Floriss!! If you want a signature or banner as great as mine, stop by his Signature Shop and request one! 

You can see the banner at the top of my checklist, but I will present it to you here so that you can enjoy it! Tell me what you think about it xD

1CK0VaJ.png

wW1dH66.gif  <- Only this.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

Thank you for the nice feedback guys, I think it fits my plateau pretty well, given the fact that there's a lot of JRPG going on up here xD

Today I bring a new gem, but not JRPG, something I have been willing to play for some time now! ^^

:platinum: #68 - Driveclub

1L9e1d13.png    

#UniteInSpeed - Collect all of the other trophies

.Achieved: October 1st, 2015

.PSNP's RS: Very Rare

.Difficulty: 8

.Enjoyment: 10

I had been craving for a good racing game for quite a while now. When Driveclub made its way to PS+, I decided to give it a try. From that point on, it was a 6-week-long journey of non-stop driving. I literally played little to no other stuff, I got extremely hooked. The game really clicked on me to the point that it is now one of my favorite PS4 titles to date and the amount of content it brings putting both the game and its DLC together is staggering. I decided to tackle it all in one sitting, mainly because the difficulty curve in this game is unforgiving, and the DLC picks up at the endgame level of skill required, so a hiatus would've hurt me bad. I loved the challenge posed by some time trials and races, even if it felt at points slightly frustrating (the AI borderlines unrealistic perfection in their driving sometimes). The feeling overall is that of a tough, yet achievable challenge that I thoroughly enjoyed. I hope Evolution keeps investing in this concept, whether through more DLC or a new iteration (or both xD), they have me on board for as long as Driveclub wants to last :D

Congrats on the plat Omar! I'm really looking forward to play this game and now even more after reading your review :P. Sweet deal on the 100% looking at all the DLC content :o

• Like 2

Thank you for the nice feedback guys, I think it fits my plateau pretty well, given the fact that there's a lot of JRPG going on up here xD

Today I bring a new gem, but not JRPG, something I have been willing to play for some time now! ^^

1L9e1d13.png    

I had been craving for a good racing game for quite a while now. When Driveclub made its way to PS+, I decided to give it a try. From that point on, it was a 6-week-long journey of non-stop driving. I literally played little to no other stuff, I got extremely hooked. The game really clicked on me to the point that it is now one of my favorite PS4 titles to date and the amount of content it brings putting both the game and its DLC together is staggering. I decided to tackle it all in one sitting, mainly because the difficulty curve in this game is unforgiving, and the DLC picks up at the endgame level of skill required, so a hiatus would've hurt me bad. I loved the challenge posed by some time trials and races, even if it felt at points slightly frustrating (the AI borderlines unrealistic perfection in their driving sometimes). The feeling overall is that of a tough, yet achievable challenge that I thoroughly enjoyed. I hope Evolution keeps investing in this concept, whether through more DLC or a new iteration (or both xD), they have me on board for as long as Driveclub wants to last :D

You made Waffle Republic proud, well done man :)

• Like 1

Congrats on the plat Omar! I'm really looking forward to play this game and now even more after reading your review :P. Sweet deal on the 100% looking at all the DLC content :o

Thanks mate, I am sure you will love it! It may have had a shaky start with issues and what not, but the folks at Evolution definitely made up for all that and right now the game is just glowing, I loved it to bits and pieces xD

If you are surprised to see so much DLC there, get ready for more! Today, I shared my Driveclub 100% on Twitter with both the game's main account and Paul Rustchynsky, game director. Apart from congratulating me, he said this: "I hope you are looking forward to more trophies ;)", which essentially means there's more coming to Driveclub in the near future (and I say bring it on) :D

You made Waffle Republic proud, well done man :)

I couldn't have earnt one single club fame point in the game if you hadn't allowed me into the Waffles' Republi (lol), so I owe you my plat! xD

• Like 2

Congrats for the second time! And your review just made my hype increase at an exponential rate :lol:

I've been wanting to get some racing games, and as I said, as soon as I get a Ps4, this baby will be a must-play.

• Like 1

I couldn't have earnt one single club fame point in the game if you hadn't allowed me into the Waffles' Republi (lol), so I owe you my plat! xD

They really need to add a feature that allows us to change the club name xD

Nah, with or with out me (omg look at that precious 100%), you would've gotten the plat

• Like 1

Congrats for the second time! And your review just made my hype increase at an exponential rate :lol:

I've been wanting to get some racing games, and as I said, as soon as I get a Ps4, this baby will be a must-play.

Thank you again my friend, the game deserves the praise, it's loaded with content and it's pretty well presented, tons of fun! If you have an itch for racing, Driveclub is a great fix for you :D

They really need to add a feature that allows us to change the club name xD

Nah, with or with out me (omg look at that precious 100%), you would've gotten the plat

Hahahahaha I've grown fond of our Republi, I'm totally embracing it at this point xD

I must admit that the 100% feels amazing lol I will do my best to keep it up there, hopefully I'll be able to tackle the upcoming DLC tours as well :D

• Like 2

Everyone behold the Platinum Plateau's amazing banner, created by the always awesome Floriss!! If you want a signature or banner as great as mine, stop by his Signature Shop and request one! 

You can see the banner at the top of my checklist, but I will present it to you here so that you can enjoy it! Tell me what you think about it xD

1CK0VaJ.png

Simply beautiful, feel sad that took me this long to witness the greatness of Floriiss and how beautiful looks in the Plateau

1L9e1d13.png    

Now we're talking xD the ultimate pass to drivers license

• Like 2

1L9e1d13.png    

Congrats on the plat Omar! so what is next? Do you get Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance next week ?

• Like 1

Simply beautiful, feel sad that took me this long to witness the greatness of Floriiss and how beautiful looks in the Plateau

Now we're talking xD the ultimate pass to drivers license

I told you yesterday there was enough reason for you to stop by!! Thank you my friend, I can drive in peace now xD

Congrats on the plat Omar! so what is next? Do you get Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance next week ?

Thank you Cassio!! Disgaea 5 got delayed one week in Europe, so I'm getting it on October 16th. In the meantime, I will wrap up my work on Super Time Force Ultra, really close to that plat as well :D

If I have the time, I will work on Teslagrad (PS4) and God of War II HD (PSVita) during these upcoming days xD

• Like 1

Is there any left over from the party for me ?   :P

Sorry I'm a bit late, but congratulations on your Drive Club platinum man !

Must have taken a long time for you to get all those Dlcs completed haha.

Thank you mate, you are welcome here anytime!! 

It took 6 weeks of nonstop Driveclub to go from 0 to 100, the game has no timer but I must be well above 100 hours xD

• Like 1

Greatness ensues!! 

:platinum: #69 - Super Time Force Ultra (PS Vita)

1L5223eb.png

TIME to go Outside - Earn EVERY Trophy in Super Time Force Ultra

.Achieved: October 6th, 2015

.PSNP's RS: Ultra Rare

.Difficulty: 6

.Enjoyment: 8

The sole reason this game initially got my attention was because Sony Worldwide Studios' CEO (and coolest person in the world) Shuhei Yoshida was a playable character. From that point on, I decided to give the game a try, and the mechanics can be weird at first. Essentially, you go through levels with timers on it, and by making use of the Time Out mechanic, you can reverse time from the point you trigger it (or die, which auto-triggers it) to any point before that, allowing you to do things faster or zeroing in on areas in which you could've done better. The funniest part is that what your previous runs did remains, resulting in utter madness and chaos after Timing out a few times. Despite the fact that the game has some pretty challenging levels, the gameplay is breakable if you know what you are doing, and as you unlock characters you get OP pretty quickly. Once you get there and understand how the game plays, it's pure fun!! I played it on my Vita because I knew it would feel great and I was right! 

#70 will happen in a few days, that slot belongs to one of my GOTY 2015 contenders: Life is Strange xD

• Like 2

Greatness ensues!! 

:platinum: #69 - Super Time Force Ultra (PS Vita)

1L5223eb.png

TIME to go Outside - Earn EVERY Trophy in Super Time Force Ultra

.Achieved: October 6th, 2015

.PSNP's RS: Ultra Rare

.Difficulty: 6

.Enjoyment: 8

The sole reason this game initially got my attention was because Sony Worldwide Studios' CEO (and coolest person in the world) Shuhei Yoshida was a playable character. From that point on, I decided to give the game a try, and the mechanics can be weird at first. Essentially, you go through levels with timers on it, and by making use of the Time Out mechanic, you can reverse time from the point you trigger it (or die, which auto-triggers it) to any point before that, allowing you to do things faster or zeroing in on areas in which you could've done better. The funniest part is that what your previous runs did remains, resulting in utter madness and chaos after Timing out a few times. Despite the fact that the game has some pretty challenging levels, the gameplay is breakable if you know what you are doing, and as you unlock characters you get OP pretty quickly. Once you get there and understand how the game plays, it's pure fun!! I played it on my Vita because I knew it would feel great and I was right! 

#70 will happen in a few days, that slot belongs to one of my GOTY 2015 contenders: Life is Strange xD

Congrats on the plat Omar! wow nice plat , was fun game to play or was it really hard game to play?

I see you have also Destiny do you think like get 100% for it ?

• Like 1

Congrats on the plat Omar! wow nice plat , was fun game to play or was it really hard game to play?

I see you have also Destiny do you think like get 100% for it ?

Thank you Cassi!! It was hard at first due to limited character roster and basically not having a clue about what was going on 90% of the time, but once you get the hang of it fun comes to stay! Some levels are pretty tough, but definitely doable in my opinion xD

I do have Destiny and I have every additional content excluding TTK for now, I may get TTK and get back to it eventually, but it's low on my priority list to be honest  :P

Now I've fully conquered both Driveclub and STFU, it's time to start new stuff while Disgaea 5 and Life is Strange's Season Finale drop!! And up next is......

:cross: Now Playing  :cross:

15b62149184e4dc263863e01cefb5c23.jpg?768

Broken Age (PS4)  

I am pretty curious about this game, so I hope I get to enjoy it! xD

• Like 1

Thank you mate, you are welcome here anytime!! 

It took 6 weeks of nonstop Driveclub to go from 0 to 100, the game has no timer but I must be well above 100 hours xD

6 weeks nonstop, man you're crazy xD

But once again congrats on your newest platinum :P

I bet the Helladeck challenges were the worst huh ?

Edited by Roster13
  • Like 1

6 weeks nonstop, man you're crazy xD

But once again congrats on your newest platinum :P

I bet the Helladeck challenges were the worst huh ?

Hahahaha Driveclub wasn't that crazy because I felt comfortable with my learning curve and I usually played an average of 3 hours a day, divided into little gaming sessions, I quite enjoyed the pace :D

As for the Helladeck, it was indeed the hardest part, some of the final stages have very demanding timing but none took more than a few retries (level 50 was the toughest for me)

Since I got that done before Super Hardcore mode, the latter felt like a joke xD

• Like 1

Hahahaha Driveclub wasn't that crazy because I felt comfortable with my learning curve and I usually played an average of 3 hours a day, divided into little gaming sessions, I quite enjoyed the pace :D

As for the Helladeck, it was indeed the hardest part, some of the final stages have very demanding timing but none took more than a few retries (level 50 was the toughest for me)

Since I got that done before Super Hardcore mode, the latter felt like a joke xD

At least you had fun  ^_^   I suck a lot in driving games,I would be a disgrace haha.

Good to know you didn't have too much trouble. What's next buddy ?

• Like 1

At least you had fun  ^_^   I suck a lot in driving games,I would be a disgrace haha.

Good to know you didn't have too much trouble. What's next buddy ?

Up next comes a lot of stuff actually lol 

I am now focusing on Broken Age, but I will add Teslagrad, God of War 2, Life is Strange and Disgaea 5 in the coming days, so I'm off to a nice, varied October xD

• Like 1

A new game is being worked on! 

:cross: NOW PLAYING  :cross: 

12yuu3k.png

Teslagrad (PS4)

I have heard this game is easy to plat but enjoyable, I hope that's true, I am down for something simpler to change my pace this year xD

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

A new game is being worked on! 

:cross: NOW PLAYING  :cross: 

12yuu3k.png

Teslagrad (PS4)

I have heard this game is easy to plat but enjoyable, I hope that's true, I am down for something simpler to change my pace this year xD

It is an easier platinum, hell you don't even need to finish the game and fight the final boss. Collecting all the scrolls is all that's required. There are some decent boss fights, so it won't be a complete cakewalk though. I HIGHLY recommend using a youtube video guide, as some of these scrolls are hidden pretty well or are in areas you need to revisit with new tools/equipment. Still, I'm sure you'll do fine ^_^

• Like 1

It is an easier platinum, hell you don't even need to finish the game and fight the final boss. Collecting all the scrolls is all that's required. There are some decent boss fights, so it won't be a complete cakewalk though. I HIGHLY recommend using a youtube video guide, as some of these scrolls are hidden pretty well or are in areas you need to revisit with new tools/equipment. Still, I'm sure you'll do fine ^_^

I actually have already collected every scroll but one. I have the platinum on hold because #70 is Life is Strange xD

I only needed a guide for one particular scroll I couldn't find (one in which you have to arrange a bunch of blocks to toss you up towards it, couldn't find that room lol)

I will post my thoughts on the game a bit after I post the ones for Life is Strange, and short after it will be Broken Age time.....so everyone expect 3 platinum trophies happening next week :awesome: