Omar280792's Platinum Plateau - Trophies Elevated

Omar

Happy New Year everybody!! I have tons of drive leading into 2016 and that also applies to the trophy hunter inside of me! 

Just in case you don't know, PSNP regulars Zone Hunter, Mah2c and Dragon-Archon are holding a New Year's Contest in which we have to earn as many PP (Project Platinum, if you are often on this site you should totally know what that is by now) plats as we can during all of January (feel free to stop by and join in, you have until January 7th to do so!)

Since I want to at least take part on the contest and have fun with it, I am starting a barrage of Ratchet and Clank games, both to get me ready for the new one coming next April and to increase my platinum count for the contest. 

With the awesome help of TheYuriG, I am enjoying......

:cross: NOW PLAYING  :cross:

2dsn04g.jpg

Ratchet & Clank - QForce/Full Frontal Assault (PS3)

So far I am having a blast, and I'm sure there much more fun to come! xD

I'll also have you know that the Rogue Galaxy trophy guide I am writing with PREDRAG-K is coming up nicely and it may be ready by the end of the month, but it isn't set in stone! Still, look forward to it!  :dance:

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

:platinum: #76 - Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault/ Q-Force

1Lc51a1d.png

The Collector - Collect all trophies

.Achieved: January 9th, 2016

.PSNP's RS: Rare

.Difficulty: 2

.Enjoyment: 7

First platinum trophy of the year! Also the first on a barrage of Ratchet & Clank achievements, leading up to the release of the reimagined first game for PS4 in April. Q-Force (the game's subtitle in Europe, so I'll stick to it as European I am) is tons of fun! It is a game that can be done solo or with a partner, but I highly recomment finding I partner, as it makes things both easier and more entertaining. Huge thanks to TheYuriG for teaming up with me for this one, it was a blast! 

Some unnecessary grinding was a bit annoying but overall acing this game was not even close to challenging. January should bring more platinum greatness so I am excited!  xD

• Like 4

1Lc51a1d.png

First platinum trophy of the year! Also the first on a barrage of Ratchet & Clank achievements, leading up to the release of the reimagined first game for PS4 in April. Q-Force (the game's subtitle in Europe, so I'll stick to it as European I am) is tons of fun! It is a game that can be done solo or with a partner, but I highly recomment finding I partner, as it makes things both easier and more entertaining. Huge thanks to TheYuriG for teaming up with me for this one, it was a blast! 

Some unnecessary grinding was a bit annoying but overall acing this game was not even close to challenging. January should bring more platinum greatness so I am excited!  xD

Congratulations my friend :D

What a wonderful number of platinums you acquired last year, can't wait to see your wonders this year, already started with a blast trough :P

This is it folks! 2015 is almost over, and I think it's time to recap on how big my trophy hunting has been this year. First of all, let's look at the goals! 

Goals For 2015

-PSN Level: 23-32% [Goal Accomplished] (Started at PSN Level 18 - 50%, established target was PSN Level 21 - 0%)

-Platinum Count: 75 [Goal Accomplished] (Started at 46, established target was 65)

-Country Leaderboard Ranking: #1113 [Goal Accomplished] (Established target was #1150)

-World Leaderboard Ranking: #28,575 [Goal Accomplished] (Established target was #30,000)

-Completion Rate: > 82% [Goal Accomplished] (Currently at 88.07%)

-Average Rarity: < 50% [Goal Accomplished] (Currently at 40.85%)

I did overall pretty great! I obtained the crazy amount of 29 platinum trophies this year, making this (by a wide margin) my most successful year as a trophy hunter!! And some of the plats I've acquired rank among my proudest to date. Here's a breakdown of the platinum trophies I've obtained: 

1L3938dd.png1L5e96f1.png1L9829fa.png1Lc3ae3c.png

1L47ee8e.png1Le7d4a1.png1L69143d.png1L7b8776.png

1Ld013df.png1L8a3cbe.png1Lc25c88.png1L7e6975.png

1Lb227ac.png1L21b6dd.png1L8d60cc.png1L912811.png

1L6da1d7.png1L2d127f.png1L02a080.png1L3546d3.png

1Ldbda23.png1L9e1d13.png1L5223eb.pngb9ISkFZ.png

1L47879f.png1Laf72a5.png1L44ebd7.png1Lc23076.png

1L414a5e.png

And after such an awesome year, it's time for me to set new goals for 2016!! It's going to be a busy year from a professional standpoint so I won't be able to play much but I'll still try to go big! 

Goals for 2016

-PSN Level: 27 - 0% (Currently 23 - 34%)

-Platinum Count: 100 (Currently 75)

-World Leaderboard Ranking: #18,000 (Currently 28,587)

-Country Leaderboard Ranking: #700 (Currently #1113)

-Completion Rate > 92% (Currently 87.48%)

Wish me luck and thank you all for sticking around and showing the love here on the plateau!! Here's to an awesome 2016!! xD

xD

• Like 1

Good luck with all the 2016 goals :) I don't have any for mine just in case there's some community events again that change my plans over the year :P

I'll also have you know that the Rogue Galaxy trophy guide I am writing with PREDRAG-K is coming up nicely and it may be ready by the end of the month, but it isn't set in stone! Still, look forward to it!  :dance:

This is one of the things I'm looking forward to seeing most from you (alongside you actually getting that platinum  :D). I had so much fun with my platinum (and beyond) playthrough, took a lot of screenies throughout it (including my Kefka - Dark Emperor - killing White Miracle in the Insectron tournament xD)

• Like 1

Congratulations my friend :D

What a wonderful number of platinums you acquired last year, can't wait to see your wonders this year, already started with a blast trough :P

xD

Thank you Marcelo! I hope this year gets to be even more epic, with both of us reaching 100 plats xD

Good luck with all the 2016 goals :) I don't have any for mine just in case there's some community events again that change my plans over the year :P

This is one of the things I'm looking forward to seeing most from you (alongside you actually getting that platinum  :D). I had so much fun with my platinum (and beyond) playthrough, took a lot of screenies throughout it (including my Kefka - Dark Emperor - killing White Miracle in the Insectron tournament xD)

Thanks! The level grinding is proving to be a chore in all honesty. I have so much stuff to play through at the moment that I am really struggling to gather the willpower to level up to 99 (Currently level 70). Still, the guide is getting really close to completion, and so is my platinum run!

There is also some stuff that I am working on at the moment, plus the picking up of a game that I had already given up on! 

317291f2636e3b42fca2e1e02a78dcd0_small.j

Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4)      

ratchet-and-clank-a-crack-in-time-screen

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3)

EEUU-nino-anciana-videojuego-Grand_Theft

Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

I am excited about my upcoming gaming feats, I'm going all out! :D

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

Thank you Marcelo! I hope this year gets to be even more epic, with both of us reaching 100 plats xD

Thanks! The level grinding is proving to be a chore in all honesty. I have so much stuff to play through at the moment that I am really struggling to gather the willpower to level up to 99 (Currently level 70). Still, the guide is getting really close to completion, and so is my platinum run!

There is also some stuff that I am working on at the moment, plus the picking up of a game that I had already given up on! 

317291f2636e3b42fca2e1e02a78dcd0_small.j

Dragon Quest Heroes (PS4)      

ratchet-and-clank-a-crack-in-time-screen

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (PS3)

EEUU-nino-anciana-videojuego-Grand_Theft

Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)

I am excited about my upcoming gaming feats, I'm going all out! :D

Yeah, the level grind works better for people who grind throughout the game (which was easy for me since I worked on weapon leveling and monster hunting all throughout my game) :) Leaving it all to the end can just end up taking some of the fun out of the game.

I would probably suggest you do your level grinding around the early GSE levels or level ~50. I think the 50+ level has no shield/barrier/jump up to hit type enemies (not entirely sure, you might want to check in case I'm recalling wrong xD) and on my second run (where I leveled from 96 to 99 by just fighting the enemies that attacked me while I ran up to floor 31), the early Ghost Baphus often attacked me 4-5 at once and were instantly killed with one combination attack (not even a triple character one) while granting me 4-5k experience which is about the same as the highest floor enemies that *do* include annoying enemy types (barrier, jump up to hit types). So yeah, I'd definitely just suggest grinding it at lower floors. Maybe just do x amount of fights a day and it should feel less like a chore?

I hope you have fun with those three games :D I'm not entirely sure what I'll be playing next since Dark Cloud is now over and I have a fever that is annoying me a lot. Might play some of my Christmas present games or something that won't require any 40-100+ hours investments (although I'm still considering Tales of Zestiria since I wanted to play it during my paid leave but didn't find time for it) :P

• Like 1

Yeah, the level grind works better for people who grind throughout the game (which was easy for me since I worked on weapon leveling and monster hunting all throughout my game) :) Leaving it all to the end can just end up taking some of the fun out of the game.

I would probably suggest you do your level grinding around the early GSE levels or level ~50. I think the 50+ level has no shield/barrier/jump up to hit type enemies (not entirely sure, you might want to check in case I'm recalling wrong xD) and on my second run (where I leveled from 96 to 99 by just fighting the enemies that attacked me while I ran up to floor 31), the early Ghost Baphus often attacked me 4-5 at once and were instantly killed with one combination attack (not even a triple character one) while granting me 4-5k experience which is about the same as the highest floor enemies that *do* include annoying enemy types (barrier, jump up to hit types). So yeah, I'd definitely just suggest grinding it at lower floors. Maybe just do x amount of fights a day and it should feel less like a chore?

I hope you have fun with those three games :D I'm not entirely sure what I'll be playing next since Dark Cloud is now over and I have a fever that is annoying me a lot. Might play some of my Christmas present games or something that won't require any 40-100+ hours investments (although I'm still considering Tales of Zestiria since I wanted to play it during my paid leave but didn't find time for it) :P

That is exactly where I am training, in the lower floors! The plan is going up to floor 30 and train there, if I feel tired I go up and train with the foes showing up from floors 31 to 60 and I exit the ship whenever I want to do something else. I will slowly get there, maybe I should do 2 levels a day, I'll certainly get it done! Thanks for the tips mate xD

Felicidades omar! Tenemos unos cuantos platinos en común. Escribo en Español porque sé que eres español, al igual que yo!

Bayonetta 9/10 en dificultad?

Gracias! Ver español escrito por aquí es como un soplo de aire fresco jajajajaja 

El modo Climax Infinito de Bayonetta me costó bastante por aquel entonces, por eso le puse 9/10. Por supuesto, habrá quien lo encuentre fácil, eso pasa con todo xD

Gracias! Ver español escrito por aquí es como un soplo de aire fresco jajajajaja 

El modo Climax Infinito de Bayonetta me costó bastante por aquel entonces, por eso le puse 9/10. Por supuesto, habrá quien lo encuentre fácil, eso pasa con todo xD

Jajaja. Proximamente eh de usar su guia para el FF XIII, ya que lo deje incompleto el año pasado. Good luck in your Trophy Hunting!

Corrigo, antepasado estamos en el 2016! xD

Edited by Pottercito_
  • Like 1

Jajaja. Proximamente eh de usar su guia para el FF XIII, ya que lo deje incompleto el año pasado. Good luck in your Trophy Hunting!

Corrigo, antepasado estamos en el 2016! xD

Espero que la encuentres útil, puse mucho esfuerzo en ella! Enjoy the trophy hunt mate xD

• Like 1

1Lc51a1d.png

congratulations with your first plat off the year !!! Nice one start with this year .

What will  be your next plat Omar???

game-cheats-ratchet-and-clank-2-locked-a

• Like 1

congratulations with your first plat off the year !!! Nice one start with this year .

What will  be your next plat Omar???

game-cheats-ratchet-and-clank-2-locked-a

Thank you Cassi!! Love the picture ^^ you can see everything I'm working on in my "NOW PLAYING" section on the checklist's first and main post, but to let you know, I am working on Bloodborne: The Old Hunters, Rogue Galaxy, Ratchet and Clank: A crack in time, Dragon Quest Heroes and GTAIV, multitasking like crazy at the moment! xD

Nice Checklist, very dedicated man to your games. 

Thank you and welcome to my plateau, feel free to stop by anytime! I hope I can keep growing during 2016 :D

• Like 1

Thank you Cassi!! Love the picture ^^ you can see everything I'm working on in my "NOW PLAYING" section on the checklist's first and main post, but to let you know, I am working on Bloodborne: The Old Hunters, Rogue Galaxy, Ratchet and Clank: A crack in time, Dragon Quest Heroes and GTAIV, multitasking like crazy at the moment! xD

Lol i try stay on one game at the time xD i try to plat Star Wars Battlefront and than go back to Dragon Quest Heroes i really like that game :)

Its same fun as One Piece 

Thinking-hurts-Luffy-P-one-piece-3165357

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

NIce platinum list dude! I am also playing Rogue Galaxy right now! Having a great time, at the moment on chapter 5.   :)

Thank you man, and thanks for stopping by, you're always welcome! Yay Rogue Galaxy! I'm not just playing (currently grinding for level 99, I'm level 81), I'm also writing a trophy guide for it that will be up soon enough here on PSNP! I am also uploading all sorts of Rogue Galaxy content to my Youtube channel, which you have a link to in my forum profile, just in case you want to check it out (I have a factory guide, every boss fight in the game and I'm uploading quarries as well) xD

Lol i try stay on one game at the time xD i try to plat Star Wars Battlefront and than go back to Dragon Quest Heroes i really like that game :)

Its same fun as One Piece 

Thinking-hurts-Luffy-P-one-piece-3165357

I usually go for the same approach because multitasking in trophy hunting is definitely challenging, but it's a new year and I'm going all crazy! My gaming should stabilize after I wrap up all these unfinished games xD

• Like 2

Thank you man, and thanks for stopping by, you're always welcome! Yay Rogue Galaxy! I'm not just playing (currently grinding for level 99, I'm level 81), I'm also writing a trophy guide for it that will be up soon enough here on PSNP! I am also uploading all sorts of Rogue Galaxy content to my Youtube channel, which you have a link to in my forum profile, just in case you want to check it out (I have a factory guide, every boss fight in the game and I'm uploading quarries as well) xD

I usually go for the same approach because multitasking in trophy hunting is definitely challenging, but it's a new year and I'm going all crazy! My gaming should stabilize after I wrap up all these unfinished games xD

You're making good progress with the level grinding, excellent :D Have you got an Insectron team already planned ^^?

P.S. Looked at how many screenshots I took of Rogue Galaxy just now (minus the trophy screenies) and it was over 200 *_*

• Like 1

You're making good progress with the level grinding, excellent :D Have you got an Insectron team already planned ^^?

P.S. Looked at how many screenshots I took of Rogue Galaxy just now (minus the trophy screenies) and it was over 200 *_*

Thanks! I am actually level 86 (will stop at 87 today), so I'm almost there!! I have a Dark Emperor ready for Insectron and I also have a few insectors picked up, I already won E Rank so I hope I can get the upper ones done right after hitting level 99! 

And I also have quite a ton of screenshots both taken and shared on Twitter, and tons of videos on my YT channel, it's nice to see someone who loves Rogue Galaxy as much as I do or even more! :highfive:

• Like 1

:platinum: #77 - Rogue Galaxy

1L12fd0f.png

A True Star King - Unlock all trophies

.Achieved: January 17th, 2016

.PSNP's RS: Ultra Rare

.Difficulty: 4

.Enjoyment: 88 hours of joy

I don't even know where to begin with this one!! I have been strongly defending this title's awesomeness for years and seeing it back on PS4 with trophy support, 1080p and all of its content was very very special. This is one of the bunch of incredible JRPGs Level-5 created for the PS2, but release very close to the end of the generation and also struggled against the titanic Final Fantasy XII, which sold a good number of millions of copies. All of that killed the buzz and the sequel potential for the game.

Rogue Galaxy's combat, story, characters, exploration and additional content all come together and create a super solid title that I loved once again. Showcasing probably two of the most deep and thorough minigames I've ever seen, the hours of fun this title ensures are well above the ones needed to clear the main game. All in all, it was a huge pleasure for me to go through this hidden gem again xD

congratulations with your new plat Omar !! Wow

beautiful plat , what will be your 80 plat?

6Yg9SXk.jpg

Edited by Cassiopria
  • Like 1

:platinum: #77 - Rogue Galaxy

1L12fd0f.png

A True Star King - Unlock all trophies

.Achieved: January 17th, 2016

.PSNP's RS: Ultra Rare

.Difficulty: 4

.Enjoyment: 88 hours of joy

I don't even know where to begin with this one!! I have been strongly defending this title's awesomeness for years and seeing it back on PS4 with trophy support, 1080p and all of its content was very very special. This is one of the bunch of incredible JRPGs Level-5 created for the PS2, but release very close to the end of the generation and also struggled against the titanic Final Fantasy XII, which sold a good number of millions of copies. All of that killed the buzz and the sequel potential for the game.

Rogue Galaxy's combat, story, characters, exploration and additional content all come together and create a super solid title that I loved once again. Showcasing probably two of the most deep and thorough minigames I've ever seen, the hours of fun this title ensures are well above the ones needed to clear the main game. All in all, it was a huge pleasure for me to go through this hidden gem again xD

Yay, you did it :D Congratulations! Now to just wait for that guide to come out ^_^

• Like 1

congratulations with your new plat Omar !! Wow beautiful plat , what will be your 80 plat?

12509843_1038226672915150_11300045695692

Thank you Cassi!! That is an awesome picture, love it xD

As for 80th, I don't really have anything special picked, it may be any of the games I'm working on at the moment, I am gunning for #100 to be Final Fantasy XV though, so I can't rush my hunting too fast or the game won't release on time lol

Yay, you did it :D Congratulations! Now to just wait for that guide to come out ^_^

It was awesome! I annihilated Insectron without doing much at all, found a pretty neat strategy and all about it will be in the guide, of course! I hope it can be published before the month ends but it may slide into early February, it's coming soon for sure ^^

In other news, a new game is being worked on! 

:cross: NOW PLAYING   :cross:

Clank1.jpg

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (PS3)

Following up with my R&C craze, it's time for All 4 One, and for this one I'm teaming up with the always awesome, always slaying zajac9999!! We are having a blast so far and more fun is sure coming! xD

• Like 3