Omar280792's Platinum Plateau - Trophies Elevated

Omar

Wow that's a really good collection of platinums you've got there!

I see you've platted all the Kingdom Hearts games except Birth by sleep,you really need to fix that  :D

I'm trying to plat KH 2 FM myself,but critical mode it's not exactly a piece of cake

Anyway,keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Wow that's a really good collection of platinums you've got there!

I see you've platted all the Kingdom Hearts games except Birth by sleep,you really need to fix that  :D

I'm trying to plat KH 2 FM myself,but critical mode it's not exactly a piece of cake

Anyway,keep up the good work!

Thanks Marcus, and trust me, BBS will be up on my plateau this year xD good luck with KH2 :)

Awesome list, looks really nice c:

Thanks, I hope you stop by every now and then to see my progress :D

Digging the title name dood and also such a great collection, keep up the good work!

Thanks dood, I still have a lot to prove, but my plateau will get stuffed with plats :D

Loving the collection dude, keep it up!

Thanks mate, Dragon Age: Inquisition should be up next ;)

Woohoo finally started one of your own too  :yay:. Nice checklist buddy.

Thanks Dragon, it can't compare to your awesome lair, but it's a start :D

Edited by Omar
  • Like 3

At last xD after my well, what can I say about it, ah! elevated eager to post in the plateau, I'm free to share my thoughts now, hahaha

All i can say is well done my friend, it's really wonderful to see your platinum count rising like this, at least we can safely say that many more will come and if the plateau elevating to new heights each time, I can't wait to see myself floating around here in the near future.

• Like 1

Beautiful plateau you have amassed here, good sir.

Thank you kindly, hoping to make it even prettier :D

At last xD after my well, what can I say about it, ah! elevated eager to post in the plateau, I'm free to share my thoughts now, hahaha

All i can say is well done my friend, it's really wonderful to see your platinum count rising like this, at least we can safely say that many more will come and if the plateau elevating to new heights each time, I can't wait to see myself floating around here in the near future.

Ahhh my friend!! You jumped the gun a bit too early but now it's all good hahahaha thank you for the kind words, I will try to make my plateau an epic one so that everyone who looks at it can love it, I'm counting on you to follow my progress, hopefully my plateau will one day be as radiant as your garden xD

• Like 1

Congrats on a great checklist, mate  :yay:

It's always nice to see those great Plats of yours, if that's not quality then I don't know what is  :awesome:

Best of luck with future titles, and enjoy getting those shiny trophies :)  

• Like 2

This has been a long time in the making, so good to finally see it. Looks very good, and I'm glad to see you remembered to reserve a post unlike some silly people (me).

Yes, at last it's ready, and I have a second post just in case I run out of space xD

Congrats on a great checklist, mate  :yay:

It's always nice to see those great Plats of yours, if that's not quality then I don't know what is  :awesome:

Best of luck with future titles, and enjoy getting those shiny trophies :)  

Thank you so much, I will try to maintain the quality on my way to 100 and beyond :)

Loads of effort here man top trophy hunter ;)

Thanks mate, not even close to your brutal 233 plats, you're amazing :D

Nice list but I'd have to disagree with your opinions on DmC and Soul Calibur V both for different reasons otherwise really good list and I'd recommend playing some harder fighters and the DMC HD trilogy personally especially if you found enjoyment from DmC.

If you want my opinion:

DmC:

This game was just an insult to the original 4 games and the attitude that Ninja Theory had with the original fans was also appalling not to mention any legitimate complaint that went and made it into an arguemnt over Dante's hair colour despite complaints such as difficulty or lack of, style system was broken spam axe for SSS, glitch filled, infinite air combos with no skill, ack of lock-on, lack of enemy aggression and I can go on but the characters and plot themselves were just as bad as the gameplay faults in my opinion.

Soul Calibur V:

The character point you made is spot-on but all characters also had less moves than in III and IV, guard impacts were made pretty useless and instant blocks if performed well are game breaking, the difficulty wasn't high it was rather lacklustre honestly. The character creator was the game's only good point but just like with IV I have to wonder why they changed the upper-wear editing from III as it allowed more customisation.

I also missed Seong-Mina, Cassandra, Taki and Talim, the story mode was pretty horrible it felt like poor fanfiction and Siegfried was pretty bad compared to how he was in previous games.

• Like 1

Nice list but I'd have to disagree with your opinions on DmC and Soul Calibur V both for different reasons otherwise really good list and I'd recommend playing some harder fighters and the DMC HD trilogy personally especially if you found enjoyment from DmC.

If you want my opinion:

DmC:

This game was just an insult to the original 4 games and the attitude that Ninja Theory had with the original fans was also appalling not to mention any legitimate complaint that went and made it into an arguemnt over Dante's hair colour despite complaints such as difficulty or lack of, style system was broken spam axe for SSS, glitch filled, infinite air combos with no skill, ack of lock-on, lack of enemy aggression and I can go on but the characters and plot themselves were just as bad as the gameplay faults in my opinion.

Soul Calibur V:

The character point you made is spot-on but all characters also had less moves than in III and IV, guard impacts were made pretty useless and instant blocks if performed well are game breaking, the difficulty wasn't high it was rather lacklustre honestly. The character creator was the game's only good point but just like with IV I have to wonder why they changed the upper-wear editing from III as it allowed more customisation.

I also missed Seong-Mina, Cassandra, Taki and Talim, the story mode was pretty horrible it felt like poor fanfiction and Siegfried was pretty bad compared to how he was in previous games.

Thanks for stopping by and for giving your two cents. I agree with most of the points you made, I didn't want to go much into detail to avoid extending myself way too much when describing the plats, but the issues you mentioned were definitely there. My thing with DmC is that I played the game LONG after it released, so I missed the whole anger and buzz against it. I have played the first 4 DMC's as I love the series, but I approached this game with optimism, trying not to compare it to previous ones (kinda had the hunch that the game wouldn't be further explored, and it won't be lol) so I had fun playing it and now I can slowly forget xD (the SSS thing you said is absolutely accurate lol)

When it comes to SCV, I am a huge fan of the series, and my biggest issue was with the roster being totally murdered. A character popularity poll is currently being held by Bandai Namco on the SC Facebook page (probably for SCVI, as they say they're planning something huge) and all the classics are winning, Talim has the lead. SCV characters are all sinking at the bottom. No shocker lol

I had fun with the gameplay though, even though making GIs spend meter was a bad move. The combat for me was better than IV's, which felt awkward to me, but I guess that's just how each player sees it. And the story mode was basically forgettable and lazy. The budget issues and cut-offs the game had clearly show. 

Thank you again for sharing your opinion, I actually encourage everyone to pour their thoughts on my plats here, I'm always up to some cool gaming discussion :D

Nice list Omar! You got some awesome plats. Glad there are more people out there that think FFXIII was awesome! :D Can't believe how many times I've read negative things about XIII. Personally, FFXIII is one of my favorite games of all time.

The fact that you rated FFX: Transcends numbers makes me really curious. :P Still got FFX on my backlog and I'm really looking forward to play it anytime soon. If you had to compare FFX with FFXIII which one was in your opinion the best?

• Like 1

Nice list Omar! You got some awesome plats. Glad there are more people out there that think FFXIII was awesome! :D Can't believe how many times I've read negative things about XIII. Personally, FFXIII is one of my favorite games of all time.

The fact that you rated FFX: Transcends numbers makes me really curious. :P Still got FFX on my backlog and I'm really looking forward to play it anytime soon. If you had to compare FFX with FFXIII which one was in your opinion the best?

Thank you Floriiss!! I think XIII was amazing, and told one of the best stories in the series and in the JRPG genre. The whole negative feedback spins around one flaw dramatically exaggerated, but I respect everyone's opinion :)

FFX is a special game for me for reasons outside of gaming, so there is really no contest here: I think FFX is better than XIII. I can easily put hours and hours into it time after time (completed it 6 times on PS2, once on PS3) and never get bored, the game has something that makes me happy and I treasure it :D

Thank you for stopping by, you're always welcome and you'll have news from me soon enough, I need some of your talent presenting this plateau xD

• Like 2

Thank you Floriiss!! I think XIII was amazing, and told one of the best stories in the series and in the JRPG genre. The whole negative feedback spins around one flaw dramatically exaggerated, but I respect everyone's opinion :)

FFX is a special game for me for reasons outside of gaming, so there is really no contest here: I think FFX is better than XIII. I can easily put hours and hours into it time after time (completed it 6 times on PS2, once on PS3) and never get bored, the game has something that makes me happy and I treasure it :D

Thank you for stopping by, you're always welcome and you'll have news from me soon enough, I need some of your talent presenting this plateau xD

That's sweet man! Now I'm even more excited to play FFX :D.

No problem. I enjoy looking at other Checklists and see what others opinion are about the games they've played. :D

• Like 2

Guys, it's only been a few days since the Platinum Plateau rose from the ground and I'd like to thank everyone for the great feedback and the constructive tips xD

But I'm not here just for that, I bring news! I will be premiering an interesting idea starting Monday May 11th to keep things flowing around. After all, this is not just a place for platinums to gather, it can be much more.

Stay tuned, specially if you like upping your gamer and trophy hunter voice for everyone to listen ;)

• Like 1

Guys, it's only been a few days since the Platinum Plateau rose from the ground and I'd like to thank everyone for the great feedback and the constructive tips xD

But I'm not here just for that, I bring news! I will be premiering an interesting idea starting Monday May 11th to keep things flowing around. After all, this is not just a place for platinums to gather, it can be much more.

Stay tuned, specially if you like upping your gamer and trophy hunter voice for everyone to listen ;)

off course it will be my friend, Omar elevated hunting abilities, plus dragons platinum plateau sounds? what in the world could beat this?

• Like 2