May PS+ Title Ether One Trophies!

zafira1290

Uh oh a list with 13 trophies including a plat, a thread asking why is that is incoming doods!

In all seriousness I'm not sure what the game is about since I haven't seen any videos of it yet but not digging a trophy list full of trophies related to collectibles since I'm not particularly fond of collectibles doods.

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 3

I hope this isn't the future..

No, in the future games have no trophies, except a Platinum and to get that, you must buy, bronzies for 0,50$ each, silvers for 1$ each and goldies for 2$ each.

Seriously, we are now between the late DLC-Age and early Microtransaction-Age, right? (Funfact: everything worth more than 4,99$ is called MACROtransaction, but nobody cares anyway... and micro sounds better for marketing, right?)

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1

No, in the future games have no trophies, except a Platinum and to get that, you must buy, bronzies for 0,50$ each, silvers for 1$ each and goldies for 2$ each.

Seriously, we are now between the late DLC-Age and early Microtransaction-Age, right? (Funfact: everything worth more than 4,99$ is called MACROtransaction, but nobody cares anyway... and micro sounds better for marketing, right?)

Or you could get the trophy bundle for $5, limited time only x3

In actuality though, I think micro transactions are fine if they are used right, and by that I mean aren't necessary to complete something c: (also I thought you were European, why are we using dollars? xD)

In actuality though, I think micro transactions are fine if they are used right, and by that I mean aren't necessary to complete something c: (also I thought you were European, why are we using dollars? xD)

shhh... shhhhh... Buddyyy.... When you are looking around, you see US-flags here and there waving with the wind. :P

PguXHC4.jpg

...even virtually countries. Like this site, hosted in Canada by an admin from the UK.

Na, dont know ^_^... US-citizens are the majority here, so I thought it would be nicer and friendlier when Im using $.

And I had some minutes ago my first meal since two weeks, so Im currently suuuuuuupeeeeer-happy ^_^

Even when these US-citizens are superunfriendly to us... I mean... wtf is wrong with them? How could we understand anything from that what they are talking about? :o

fGoMwBn.png

And no, Im not bashing, hating or whatever. Please hold your missunderstandings, buddies. Dont worry, totally everyone is my buddyyyy ^_^

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 2

shhh... shhhhh... Buddyyy.... When you are looking around, you see US-flags here and there waving with the wind. :P

...even virtually countries. Like this site, hosted in Canada by an admin from the UK.

Na, dont know ^_^... US-citizens are the majority here, so I thought it would be nicer and friendlier when Im using $.

And I had some minutes ago my first meal since two weeks, so Im currently suuuuuuupeeeeer-happy ^_^

Even when these US-citizens are superunfriendly to us... I mean... wtf is wrong with them? How are we supposed to understand anything from that what they are talking? :o

And no, Im not bashing, hating or whatever. Please hold your missunderstandings, buddies. Dont worry, totally everyone is my buddyyyy ^_^

You make me laugh xD

First meal since two weeks? Are you alright? D;

First meal since two weeks? Are you alright? D;

My skin was just whiter than white and I was dizzy as fuck... sold today my 2DS for 55€ ... thats... 62$ or something, I guess.

But even I, as the Queen... King ... uuuuhm.... CPU of OffTopic-on-Topics, think, that this is way too OffTopic xD

Our audience must end here, to fit the interest of the majority! ^_^

Farewell my friend buddyyy. Until to the next topic we can be OffTopic for a short time. :D ... or PM.

• Like 1

My skin was just whiter than white and I was dizzy as fuck... sold today my 2DS for 55€ ... thats... 62$ or something, I guess.

But even I, as the Queen... King ... uuuuhm.... CPU of OffTopic-on-Topics, think, that this is way too OffTopic xD

Our audience must end here, to fit the interest of the majority! ^_^

Farewell my friend buddyyy. Until to the next topic we can be OffTopic for a short time. :D ... or PM.

I see D: I guess it is, if you wanna chat feel free to pm me whenever c:

Bai, and sorry OP for taking over this topic xD