The Unfinished Swan Worth Playing? Review

Superbuu3

Great review man, you have a good voice for it. Im high right now this game looks really damn cool, like the art style, i might go download it :)

Good as always review and also, I managed to upvote your video before the hater downvoted it, yay!(?)

righteous dude.. excited to try this title out for a while now, thanks for your review!

Thanks guys its nice to hear people are liking these, I'm still nervous about doing these.

Is this game hard to 100%?

Definitely looks like a game that could be challenging.  :hmm:

Nope, it took me 5h the first time and 1h16m the second. The game is extremely fun and there is little times you can be 'killed'. Also, controls are suberb.

Another good video Superbuu! I remember when I bought this game back when it originally released a few years ago on PS3. It's interesting how it starts out simplistic and just evolved and gets more interesting as you go (as you said in the video), it's one of those indie games I really enjoyed. I also recommend it!

• Like 1

Thanks a lot guys I'm suprised to see so much feedback on this review, especially as it was an older game. I'll take the number of comments as a sign I'm slowly improving or at least not completely screwing up.

very good !

That " Bye " killed me x) <3

I'm recording this and talking in realtime, so I got nervous again and panicked >_<

Edited by Superbuu3
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...

I think the review is oke, but i would have loved to hear atleast something about the trophies in the review.

I personally liked this game and i loved the minimalist trophy however i wasn't to happy with collectibles.

For me the collectibles held me back abit from just playing it casual and enjoying the game in its pure form.

I feel like to enjoy this game fully you need to let trophies go for a while and just take it slow, enjoying the fun way of exploring the world. (doesn't mean im not going to stack the trophy lists ?)

Edited by de-bizon

• 11 months later...
  • 5 years later...

This game isn't profoundly deep or challenging by any means. But sometimes it's nice to take a break and play a game like this or Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons where it's more about enjoying the visuals and atmosphere.